Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

true story, i was at a funeral in county Armagh, the mourners included an auntie joan who got out of a big black car surrounded by her 5 big sons who all wore dark suits, people were going up to her and shaking her hand. "look out" said my mother in law " here comes don corlejoanie"

GJc06w_aYAAsh2d

GJdoVoHXYAAQg5t

GJdi79FX0AICuXP

GJdqlBUXQAA7aLH

If we believe polls Hillary would be closing her second term and Obama would never have been president. Wake up.
So what should I be basing my predictions off of then? Your gut feelings?

Why should Donny Shitshispants get a pass?

it's a war between the sides and neither side wants to give in.

my biased take, which let's be honest is correct, is that donny's less dirty than the swamp he uncovered.

my unbiased take? go after all of them and clean it ALL up, but when and how? because the swamp cementing themselves as the permanent ruling party won't cut it. i support donny cause i don't want a permanent swamp.

if trump loses you might never get a populist candidate ever again, it's all cronies from here on out and it's shocking to me why supposed liberals support this.

it's a war between the sides and neither side wants to give in.

my biased take, which let's be honest is correct, is that donny's less dirty than the swamp he uncovered.
How many felony charges did what Donald "uncovered" lead to?

How many felonies have Donald and his inner circle been charged with?

I did the math and your numbers don't add up!

Yo, Sherbro, learn the difference between Bond and bail that way next time you dont look fucking dumb.

BTW Robert Durst had a 3 billion dollar bail. It was his 2nd bail because he skipped on the first one for a billion and tampered with witnesses.
Crazy part is he was acquitted of killing his wife, which makes you wonder why he ran.

Back