Social Trump enters top 500 rich list.

he also got impeached twice, indicted 4 times on nearly 100 felony charges, and lost an election bigly to a senile old fart and caused an army of enraged maga toddlers to have the biggest meltdown the nation has ever seen and these soyboy rage babies went and thrown a nuclear toddler tantrum over at the capitol and then went on a peaceful and orderly sightseeing tour of the american justice system just to own the libs.

what was that these people used to call everyone again? snowflakes or something like that? how did their little slogan go, fuck your feelings or something like that? not so hard as fuck anymore after your cult daddy lost the election? bunch of weak ass punks crying for their mommies in jail.

tell me about that derangement syndrome again? isn't that what you scream to the sky when anybody dares to criticise the one-term, twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, fraudster and rapist who cheated on every wife he's ever had, runs scam universities, stolen from children with cancer, and has 91 felony indictments against him? do you have any other ways to defend this heap of gutter trash, or are you just gonna stamp your feet and scream TDS at the sky?

i think i'm doing quite well mentally. i don't think i'm that deranged. i havent reduced myself to simping for fraudsters, rapists, and con men. i've never beat up any cops with my blue lives matter flag when somebody lost an election. i didn't get hauled off to jail and earn myself a criminal record over my blind devotion towards a politician and rapist. i didn't get sentenced to prison just to own the libs. enrique tarrio? yeah that guy's not due to be out of prison until the year 2045. what was that you are trying to say about derangement again?
You have to realize how embarrassing and pathetic this is right? Imagine how sad of a person you have to be to type this out and think people aren't looking at you as some obsessed cult member. Get yourself together, you've let the Orange Man completely break you.

breaking points is saying that trump owns a 60% share of truth social but it will be greatly devalued as soon as it goes public and will also lose value when he sells of his shares and that the site actually barely makes any money at all.

I don't know how any of this works but here is the breakdown.

Last edited:
You have to realize how embarrassing and pathetic this is right? Imagine how sad of a person you have to be to type this out and think people aren't looking at you as some obsessed cult member. Get yourself together, you've let the Orange Man completely break you.

you're just the king of projection aren't ya. "you're in a cult, not me teehee!"

wise words after reducing yourself to championing for a one-term, twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, fraudster and rapist who cheated on every wife he's ever had, runs scam universities, stolen from children with cancer, and has 91 felony indictments against him. what are you getting out of that anyways? obviously not a pardon so don't go melting the fuck down and getting hauled off to jail just to own them libs again.

i don't even know why you're on here. shouldn't you be scrounging up some more donation money for your rapey orange messiah and going out there to find that fraud? hell i bet that shit's still real to you muppets too right? what are you waiting for my dude? get out there and find some of them bamboo fibers dammit. the kraken ain't gonna release itself!

you're just the king of projection aren't ya. "you're in a cult, not me teehee!"

wise words after reducing yourself to championing for a one-term, twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, fraudster and rapist who cheated on every wife he's ever had, runs scam universities, stolen from children with cancer, and has 91 felony indictments against him. what are you getting out of that anyways? obviously not a pardon so don't go melting the fuck down and getting hauled off to jail just to own them libs again.

i don't even know why you're on here. shouldn't you be scrounging up some more donation money for your rapey orange messiah and going out there to find that fraud? hell i bet that shit's still real to you muppets too right? what are you waiting for my dude? get out there and find some of them bamboo fibers dammit. the kraken ain't gonna release itself!
You have all the legacy media approved talking points in one post. Your comrades will be proud, hopefully you get a juicebox for your efforts.

You have all the legacy media approved talking points in one post. Your comrades will be proud, hopefully you get a juicebox for your efforts.

i just cracked open a juice box like 40 seconds ago. god damn not only are you a cultist but you're also a prophet. i can respect that.

but i wasnt aware that it was the media that indicted trump, impeached trump, found him liable for fraud, defamation, and sexual assault, and the media didn't help him steal all that money from children with cancer either.

I understand that not all of it is a shadow on a wall, but whenever Trump talks about his own wealth, I think of this guy...

598b1566f9a285785086259c52023e44.jpg

it's gonna be so boring when trump's gone in '28 or at the end of the year. there's nobody like him.
politics should never be reduced to animal pleasure. it should always be about genuinely trying to benefit peoples lives. a degenerate need for entertainment can and will degrade our country/politics as powerfully as anything else will.

jerry springer started it and trump is the culmination of it.

So rich that people he asked for a loan, laughed at his ass.

You are obsessed with this man. The man just added 3 billion to his net worth this week and you are crying in your mom's basement about how bad at business he is. If you spent as much time trying to be successful as you did hating another man's success you might get your ass promoted to fry cook.

So it's better crying about some anonymous poster on Sherdog?

breaking points is saying that trump owns a 60% share of truth social but it will be greatly devalued as soon as it goes public and will also lose value when he sells of his shares and that the site actually barely makes any money at all.

I don't know how any of this works but here is the breakdown.

Here's how it works:

Don't confuse a TDS outlet's words with facts. They're just telling people like you what you want to hear. Bet that showed up in your feed and you got a little chub and were all "Oh' okay, so he's still poor like everyone says he is, and this means nothing. I should share this on Sherdog and show those chuds what's up! 'Breaking Points' is an objective news outlet with no agenda whatsoever, so they can't possibly dispute it!"

LOL. Cope harder.

Here's how it works:

Don't confuse a TDS outlet's words with facts. They're just telling people like you what you want to hear. Bet that showed up in your feed and you got a little chub and were all "Oh' okay, so he's still poor like everyone says he is, and this means nothing. I should share this on Sherdog and show those chuds what's up! 'Breaking Points' is an objective news outlet with no agenda whatsoever, so they can't possibly dispute it!"

LOL. Cope harder.
That's a swing and a miss there man. I posted in the original post that I don't know much about all this. I'm not claiming it's true or to know how it works ... Or if it is true that it doesn't or does matter... I just want to hear an intelligent breakdown or someone's views on it.

But you haven't given any of that and probably can't. You've got one gear... emotionally fueled outrage.

Last edited:
Not to burst your bubble, but his own son and his own lawyer are the ones who said the bond is "Practical Impossibility" and he doesn't have the cash to pay for it not the Left.
If you get off on being his unpaid dick-riding internet lawyer thats your thing but stop blaming the Left for your cult leader's failures. Trump is his own worst enemy.

- They droped the bond to 135 m. But i kind of agree with Trump dont having this kind of money(435m) at his disposal.

But please pretend Trump didn't get into politics purely for self-gain... That's a game for the proper politicians isn't it?

- Dude is a genious by puting his presidential staff on his own hotels.(should be illegal btw), but i cant blame the player here!

Back