Social Trump enters top 500 rich list.

GJiX-RwWEAAiko1
LOL

Not to burst your bubble, but his own son and his own lawyer are the ones who said the bond is "Practical Impossibility" and he doesn't have the cash to pay for it not the Left.
If you get off on being his unpaid dick-riding internet lawyer thats your thing but stop blaming the Left for your cult leader's failures. Trump is his own worst enemy.
I take you don't understand why getting a bond that high is a "practical impossibility".

You are obsessed with this man. The man just added 3 billion to his net worth this week and you are crying in your mom's basement about how bad at business he is. If you spent as much time trying to be successful as you did hating another man's success you might get your ass promoted to fry cook.

TDS is a serious issue and not a laughing matter...

Want to hazard a guess how posts per day about Trump some of these TDS victims shit out?

lol...

How is this possible! Everyone on the left said he's bankrupt without a dollar to his name. It's almost like they've been lied too, and continue to spread the lies. This is why everyone thinks democrats are pathetic losers.
Donald Trump claims his net worth is 6.4 billion. And as we know, Donald Trump never lies or manipulates the worth of his assets. Derp derp derp, dummy.

TDS is a serious issue and not a laughing matter...

Want to hazard a guess how posts per day about Trump some of these TDS victims shit out?

lol...
I know. It is a very serious disease that you've been bravely fighting for 9 years now. Ever since he came down those escalators, you have feverishly and cultishly obsessed over this one man to the point of derangement.

Potential symptoms include:
Engaging in violence to overthrow democratic government
Alienation from all friends and family
Turning your home into a worship shrine for a fake-billionaire rapist
Inventing your own inverted fantasy reality and diving in head first
Plotting to mass-murder gay and trans people
Getting arrested for plotting to mass-murder gay and trans people
Plotting to execute governors
Getting arrested for plotting to execute governors
Deriving the entirety of your self-worth from the political success of a rapist

Should these symptoms appear, please seek immediate medical attention from a licensed mental health professional. Terms and conditions apply.

But please pretend Trump didn't get into politics purely for self-gain... That's a game for the proper politicians isn't it?
do you have any evidence this is from his political venture?

the guy owns a lot of property, and property value has increased ridiculous amounts over time.........

do you have any evidence this is from his political venture?

the guy owns a lot of property, and property value has increased ridiculous amounts over time.........

What type of info would you need that he has lined his pockets during this time?

He is so fucking funny. Comedy just oozes out of him at all times. Had he been born without narcissistic personality disorder, and with a generous heap of self-awareness, he could've been one of the greatest entertainers of a generation. He arguably already is, but it's hard to separate the art from the artist when the artist is a deranged geriatric lunatic sitting in the most powerful office on the planet.

The more money he has, the more money he can pay his victims.

I just hope this news doesn't stop all the poor MAGA retards from emptying their piggy banks for him.

LOL, 3 billion in bolony stock. Zero liquidity.

More nonsense.

How do you have time for all these rants lol? You have to P4P be the sherdogger with the most words typed on this forum.

What are the dubbs for? You better not get banned, Trump threads would be boring without you!

i posted a funny tweet. the weaponized deep state mods took me down. think you can shoot me a few bucks on gofundme so i can post my appeal bond?

What type of info would you need that he has lined his pockets during this time?
a good start would be investing on companies he was legislating

I thought this was interesting today first day of the SPEC DWA trading Elon Musk Tesla signed a big ad buy with Facebook? Could be worth many millions on a platform he has slammed in the past. The last time he had any relationship with Facebook was over 6 years ago. DWA released its quarterly report it lost 200 million EPS -.88 They will need ad dollars to move out of the red. The early signs an not good for DWA.

Elon-Musk-Mark-Zuckerberg.jpg

Trump is so rich he now has to grift by selling bibles to his idiot followers, since they are 100% certain stupid enough to buy them.
Trump won't quote a bible verse when asked about it, because that's to personal for him.
But making money of the bible and the idiots that believe in it, is A ok in his fucked up, criminal, grifters mind.

Back