RBR Tim Tszyu vs Sebastian Fundora March 30th PBC ON PRIME PPV

I like Spence for Fundora, provided they can do it soon. It gives Tim time to heal and then get the winner. If Fundora deserves a payday and if he wins the rematch is bigger for both. If Spence wins, then Tim gets the big payday which he probably should be having if it wasn't for the cut.

I admit I haven't seen a lot of fundora but anyone impressed by his performance is crazy.
The man had every conceivable advantage for most of the fight and still barely won.

To paraphrase Brock Lesnar "fundora had a horseshoe up his ass tonight!"

Tim easily finishes him within a few rounds in the rematch barring any freak circumstances that seem to have a habit of following aussie boxers to the US.

Crazy thing about Fundora is he could be champion from 154 all the way up to 175. Kid has unlimited potential and talent.

Crazy thing about Fundora is he could be champion from 154 all the way up to 175. Kid has unlimited potential and talent.
No he doesnt, he barely beat a blinded fighter, he’d get murdered at 168 and 175 and depending how Spence shows up he has a decent chance at dethroning Fundora

Fundora was out cold last year, but this year he's unbeatable? Damn, Crawford's probably quaking in his boots at the thought of fighting Fundora.

I mean he got caught last year. But being that tall against his opponents that’s not an easy fight for anyone.

Great weekend for Mexican boxing.
Awful weekend for Australian boxing.

Yeah Tszyu struggled to hurt Mendoza which cost him, he landed a lot of clean shots but Mendoza ate them
I think his power has been a bit overrated. Does he have power? Sure, he has that ability. Is it at the top level of the division. I don't think so.

Tim is the one guy I don't mind getting the hype treatment though. Dude has risked a lot for the fans & to stay active.

Yeah Tszyu struggled to hurt Mendoza which cost him, he landed a lot of clean shots but Mendoza ate them

He was snapping Fundora's head back in the first two rounds. He'd have KO'd Fundora if not for the cut. It's such a ridiculous thing to judge Tszyu based on this outcome. It was the most freak incident. One of the worst cuts which led to one of the bloodiest fights of all time. It was a testament to Tszyu's mental toughness he not only fought, but fought well all things condiering.

As I said last night, it was a freak accident and a nightmare scenario for Tim. Without the cut I firmly believe Tim wins that fight. I'm still a bit surprised by how little they adjusted throughout the fight, the lack of corner advice and Tim head hunting despite not being able to see clearly. Good job by Fundora to stick to the plan and not take any risks against a compromised fighter.

No he doesnt, he barely beat a blinded fighter, he’d get murdered at 168 and 175 and depending how Spence shows up he has a decent chance at dethroning Fundora

Don't feed the troll. That's all this guy does. Engaging is a waste of time.

i just wanna say that isaac cruz has to be the worst boxer i've seen with a belt in a long time.

not saying he isn't effective, tough, or durable. he has to be an absolute nightmare to fight.

but jesus christ, this guy throws literally nothing else but hooks. every single time he throws punches, he leads with a left hook, and follows up with a right hook. and if he's still close enough, he throws a left hook after that, and then a right hook after that, for as long as he's in range. that's it. that's literally all he does, throw hooks. not a jab in sight.

and for some reason it's unbearably boring to me. it shouldn't really be, because it's non stop action, but i just can't watch it.

Back