Media Max Holloway: "Don't put a limit on me" vs Justin Gaethje, "Gladiators don't carry a scale"

Not sure how many on here are familiar with Hawaii and their culture, but fighting is pretty common occurrence and practically a curricular, it's always anyone, anytime, anywhere. People being baffled on here must've missed Bj Penn, Holloway is from the same vein as fighters like Henderson, Coutures, Jackson's, Silva's, Fedors. He's a breath of fresh amongst fighters who want to pick and choose who they fight to advance their careers.

I love Max, but I see some bad CTE in his future.

I'm almost certain this fight breaks his chin.

I will always be a fan of Max and will never miss a fight of his, but isn't that kind of a weird thing to say for a guy who is known to have cut more weight than average throughout his career?

On the other hand, why do I even give a shit. Dude is just marketing/branding himself ahead of a big fight. Let him cook.

So Max is saying that he's not going back down to 145, right?

The best is blessed.

giphy.gif

HW greatest divsion confirmed
Everybody else has to starve and dehydrate themsleves
135 125 fans = smal ding dong
Size > Less size
No weight categories in basketball, Football, Hockey

Sometimes you say something so monumentally stupid that I can't even make sense of it sir.

There's literally a handful of heavyweights that are worth a damn.
Half of them have zero takedown defense, and even less of them have a competent ground game whatsoever.

Whereas 125-135 are full of well rounded talent, and you're over here trying to shit on them...really?

I guess watching 2 big guys gas out after a round is what you consider "better"... smfh.
Weird post man.

Lil doggy yappin at my heels. Toss off. U must be bevvied and soft as shite ya proper blert

Lmao, why don't you piss up a rope son.

Im surprised you didn't come back with one of your masterpieces like "sausage" or "hand sanitizer boy"...your cleverness will never fail to amaze us all you tit.

4fd926642a29d5af67c6ac365579cf24.jpg

Back