International Isreal airstrikes Syria killing more than 40 people.

Israeli strike levels a building right next to Iranian embassy in Damascus.

GKFexz4XMAEbXaJ

GKFgS7LWgAAvjhf

No, I agree, I think if there's a WW3 it happens if the US abandons Ukraine, Russia conquers, and there is a wider conflict between Europe and Russia.

That's pretty much the only semi-likely scenario.

As long as we absolutely avoid that catalyst, there isn't going to be a WW3 any time soon.
That would be a regional war. World wars were only possible before because there were a bunch of global empires eager to fight each other. The closest thing to a world War we will get today is China going for Taiwan and Taiwans allies trying to stop it.

@White Whale is one of the most obvious foreign disinformation agents to ever post on this forum.

They won't even dispute this allegation.

If you ever read their posts and find yourself agreeing, you need to introspect because you're being subverted.

BBC news reporting that the building is the Iranian consulate? Is it a building or a diplomatic residence. The US does not intenentionaly target diplomatic compounds and most likely would provide info on a good target to Israel. So either its a mistake on bad info or the place was not a diplomatic residence.
Israel has confirmed that it has targeted Iranian groups in Syria repeatedly since last year. They will be a retaliation and Israel will be defending itself on the northern border and their embassies around the world. They will get hit in a backwater country that can't do anything about it security wise. Most of the dead will be citizens just walking by when the attack happens.

Which is why it's important to fund the Ukrainian resistance for as long as possible. The more Russians that die in Ukraine, the less there are to attack NATO countries.

One cannot reason with Russians. All they understand is brute force

why would Russia advance past Ukraine? It makes zero sense.

I would like to hear someone make a logical argument for why they would do this. I will genuinely listen.

why would Russia advance past Ukraine? It makes zero sense.

I would like to hear someone make a logical argument for why they would do this. I will genuinely listen.
I kind of feel the same way about it. I think so far Russia has been acting in a defensive manner feeling threatened by the expansion of NATO.

Syria and Israel have been doing these tit for tat strikes for ever. You can’t be serious TS

Tit for tat would be Syria bombing Israel and killing some of their high ranking military members. If a couple of dozen of their citizens get killed and maimed in the process so be it. Nothing to see here amirite?

BBC news reporting that the building is the Iranian consulate? Is it a building or a diplomatic residence. The US does not intenentionaly target diplomatic compounds and most likely would provide info on a good target to Israel. So either its a mistake on bad info or the place was not a diplomatic residence.
Israel has confirmed that it has targeted Iranian groups in Syria repeatedly since last year. They will be a retaliation and Israel will be defending itself on the northern border and their embassies around the world. They will get hit in a backwater country that can't do anything about it security wise. Most of the dead will be citizens just walking by when the attack happens.
Last parts are 100% true and inevitable

Tit for tat would be Syria bombing Israel and killing some of their high ranking military members. If a couple of dozen of their citizens get killed and maimed in the process so be it. Nothing to see here amirite?
How many can Syria fight?

Isis? Russia? Turkey ? Israel? Saudi lobby?

I kind of feel the same way about it. I think so far Russia has been acting in a defensive manner feeling threatened by the expansion of NATO.
Yet trillions will be spent on his non future war and currently unwinnable Syria war

You're just bitching about one side being better at this than the other. Sucks to suck bitch

Syria is a good example of how people who say there's some sort of proper liberal world order are in fantasy land. They might have some folks there that were invited, and others who have put themselves their. Their sovereignty is a joke and nobody gives a single fuck about it.

Yeah, have you ever noticed how everyone hates Jews? There must be something to it
Who's the 'everyone'?

I like how in a thread about IDF/Israel, you bring up Jews specifically. But yea...when people criticize Israel it's not about the Jews or antisemitism....

It's amusing to see Westerners side with Iran, Syria, etc....

Syria is a good example of how people who say there's some sort of proper liberal world order are in fantasy land. They might have some folks there that were invited, and others who have put themselves their. Their sovereignty is a joke and nobody gives a single fuck about it.

Russia was invited. Iran/Hezbollah fought alongside Syria to get rid of Isis there.
Only one not invited to the party are United States and Israel. But they feel like they can put their troops there as well as drop bombs there whenever they feel like it.

Newsflash dumbfucks, America not the good guys.

Russia was invited. Iran/Hezbollah fought alongside Syria to get rid of Isis there.
Only one not invited to the party are United States and Israel. But they feel like they can put their troops there as well as drop bombs there whenever they feel like it.

Newsflash dumbfucks, America not the good guys.

Turkey is there too.

Back