International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Queue the Israeli simps like kflo buh buh buh Israeli is the most moral army on earth! They drop leaflets on their enemies!!
god you can't seem to keep my name out your mouth, and also can't seem to figure out how to tag people.

i've never claimed the idf to be perfect. they are made up of young people who serve by requirement. they fuck up. they're far more moral than their enemy though.

Of course they would right it like that. If anyone fights against Israeli terrorists he is labeled a terrorist too. Violence against Israel could mean fighting against IDF terrorists who are expelling them from their homes. Wouldn't you fight back if terrorists came to your house to expel you and your family? I don't expect you to be able to answer it because I doubt you have any family or loved ones.
noone in gaza has been expelled from their home for decades. until 10/7.......

Again, I asked you simple questions which you refuse to answer.

If he does then he is scum just like anyone who sides with terrorists who target innocent civilians.

But the point was about posting memes that express racist stereotypes. Why is it ok for one but not for the other?

Can I post a meme of Jew that empresses racist stereotypes?

What the fuck are you getting bent out of shape about? It's a picture of a dude with a punchable face holding a victim card. It's an accurate representation of that whiny, terrorist-simping dumbass. The motherfucker defended al-Qaeda immediately after I told a personal 9/11 story. Are you a resident of Madrid? How would you fucking feel if someone said that the 2004 bombing was well deserved?

You, on the other hand, called me a big-nosed Jew right after making the stereotypical assumption that all Jews are ultra-Orthodox who produce 8-10 children on average. You also implied to me that any Jew who isn't ultra-Orthodox isn't a true Jew. You want to be a whiny bitch and claim victimhood just like your boyfriend, TestesLover?

Right now, I don't know. There are a few options I can think of, but nothing is concrete.

1) The drone operator and/or his superior/team went rogue and intentionally targeted aid workers in order to starve Palestinians
2) The drone operator didn't go rogue and was following IDF policy to target aid workers in order to starve Palestinians
3) Israeli military chief cites 'misidentification' for strikes killing aid workers

Israel's military chief, Lt. General Herzi Halevi, announced the results of a preliminary investigation early Wednesday.

“It was a mistake that followed a misidentification“ at night during a war in very complex conditions. It shouldn’t have happened,” he said.

So now you, why do you think Israeli officials including Netanyahu are expressing regret if they meant to do this, and don't care about world opinion?

We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong.

Now aid has stopped, mission accomplished.

We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong.

Now aid has stopped, mission accomplished.

That's not what they said, if it was an accident then obviously something is wrong with their identification\communication process that needs to be fixed, now.

You are misrepresenting information to support your already biased conclusion. Of course if you compare a definition from an institute to a medley of uses from Joe-Schmoes on Sherdog, the former will be more consistent. Apples to oranges. I could do the opposite of you but there is no point in that.
Antisemitism has not lost its meaning as you say, the meaning hasn’t changed. People like you somehow cannot understand how calling someone a Zion Nazi is antisemitic and therefore decide the word has lost its meaning.
Thanks for proving my point here.

Zionism is a political ideology, it's quite separate from Judaism as a religion or Jews as a people. Equating a political ideology with Nazism (another political ideology) is NOT antisemitism. Some of the most famous and vociferous critics of Zionism are Jews themselves, and yes, many of them equate it with Nazism. You've just given another example of how utterly cheapened and meaningless the accusation of anti-semitism has become.

Thanks for proving my point here.

Zionism is a political ideology, it's quite separate from Judaism as a religion or Jews as a people. Equating a political ideology with Nazism (another political ideology) is NOT antisemitism. Some of the most famous and vociferous critics of Zionism are Jews themselves, and yes, many of them equate it with Nazism. You've just given another example of how utterly cheapened and meaningless the accusation of anti-semitism has become.
Around 90-95% of Jews are Zionists.

I am glad you find it triggering you irrational clown.

I am going to keep posting.

Lmao, you couldn't trigger me if you tried and I was paying you to do it.

I was just using your post to demonstrate how foreign governments are using idiots like you in western countries to amplify propaganda on divisive topics like this.

choke on a bag of dicks

"Yet, the statistic is rarely described in its context as Newport’s back-of-the-envelope estimate, based on only 128 Jewish-by-religion respondents over five years."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fucking moron. Just like every other Israel supporter.

god you can't seem to keep my name out your mouth, and also can't seem to figure out how to tag people.

i've never claimed the idf to be perfect. they are made up of young people who serve by requirement. they fuck up. they're far more moral than their enemy though.

Oh yes so much more moral with 30,000 deaths on their hands mostly women and kids.

We always go back to the numbers again, in 3 decades Hamas has killed less than 3000 people mostly Israeli soldiers. Hamas are definitely pieces of shit for the abuses they commit.

But damn they have nothing on the IDF. The IDF

Last edited:
I don't know if subtlety is the right word. Much like Trump, he knows how to prey upon his base's fears, and he's also adept at forming strategic alliances which help him gain and keep power. I have to give it to him in that he knows how to survive (like a cockroach), which is why I doubt he'd risk ordering such an immensely stupid act like targeting an aid group.
I doubt Netanyahu is calling direct plays like that, just like Biden wouldn't be making every call on every military strike. He personally may not have ordered it, but someone under him did. Someone that isn't thinking about geopolitics and what people in other countries think of him.
Right now, I don't know. There are a few options I can think of, but nothing is concrete.

1) The drone operator and/or his superior/team went rogue and intentionally targeted aid workers in order to starve Palestinians
2) The drone operator didn't go rogue and was following IDF policy to target aid workers in order to starve Palestinians
3) Israeli military chief cites 'misidentification' for strikes killing aid workers

Israel's military chief, Lt. General Herzi Halevi, announced the results of a preliminary investigation early Wednesday.

“It was a mistake that followed a misidentification“ at night during a war in very complex conditions. It shouldn’t have happened,” he said.

So now you, why do you think Israeli officials including Netanyahu are expressing regret if they meant to do this, and don't care about world opinion?

I don't understand this point you keep going back to.
What do you think the alternatives are? The only thing to do here is to publicly express regret, regardless of whether or not the strike was actually intentional or not.
Why would they admit to a crime and lose whatever support/cover they have left when they can just call it a "misidentification" and not suffer any real consequences?

Wow, great response here. You really made your point!
What would it take to convince you that everything you've learned from your biased anti-Israel sources is incorrect? I don't think I could make my point with you.
You are so far away from reality in thinking that Zionism is quite separate from Judaism and Jews.
I realize now that your misunderstanding of antisemitism is in fact a misunderstanding of Zionism.

"Yet, the statistic is rarely described in its context as Newport’s back-of-the-envelope estimate, based on only 128 Jewish-by-religion respondents over five years."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fucking moron. Just like every other Israel supporter.
you don't know jack shit, buddy.

I doubt you even know what Zionism means with your quality posting.

Back