What's Cooking for 300?

Actually this thread reminds me I gotta go grocery shopping. I plan on watchin this card from prelims to end.

On topic, I'll probably get chips and salsa with a 6 pack of Dead Guy Ale.
Get some Mateo's Hatch Chile Salsa at walmart. Thank me later.

how good of a cook is hanger steak? I never tried to grill it myself and also im interested in what type of seasoning/rub you are using man
Its like tri tip but 10x better. I used to use Oakridge Carne Crosta but they went out of business. I still have some reserved stock, but you could use a simple Lawry's seasoning salt and black pepper.

20200613-215734.jpg

20200613-215740.jpg

Not sure, probably eggs on toast (will be breakfast time start) and some beers and edibles

Not sure, probably eggs on toast (will be breakfast time start) and some beers and edibles
I'd say buy some spam and maybe shredded cheese.

Spam, egg sandwiches with cheese just sounds better to me.

You'll thank me once the edibles kick in.

You must be English. They have the worst food, no wonder they need beer and edibles. Gotta put down that aweful cuisine somehow.

I've got the chronic kidney disease. I've been on a plant based, essentially no animal protein diet for a few years. I'm still in stage 3A mostly due to my diet so I can technically eat some shitty food, it just literally feels like a prime Aldo kick to the kidneys. Same deal with alcohol. There are other complications wah wah wgaf. I think I'm gonna make a couple exceptions for Saturday. I want a god damn ribeye and some mufkn fire wings to blow my o-ring out and some hazy shmazy ipa's. It's been a damn long time. As good an occasion as any. Feels like a last meal request but's it's not that serious. Yet.
<Fedor23> 🥩 🍖 <{ohyeah}>l@nd0

I've got the chronic kidney disease. I've been on a plant based, essentially no animal protein diet for a few years. I'm still in stage 3A mostly due to my diet so I can technically eat some shitty food, it just literally feels like a prime Aldo kick to the kidneys. Same deal with alcohol. There are other complications wah wah wgaf. I think I'm gonna make a couple exceptions for Saturday. I want a god damn ribeye and some mufkn fire wings to blow my o-ring out and some hazy shmazy ipa's. It's been a damn long time. As good an occasion as any. Feels like a last meal request but's it's not that serious. Yet.
If its going to be a UFC, it might as well be 300! I could probably help you minimize the effects on your kidneys as far as food. Might want to look into some non alcohol beers. Theres a few that have an IPA taste that are really close to a regular beer.

Slow and low some ribs. Bacon wrapped, maple and honey glazed pork loin. Jalapeño, bacon and cream cheese poppers. Multiple beers from my two stout fridges. There will be about 5 to 7 of us getting together to watch it and split everything, so it calls for more food.
I got a bunch of St Louis ribs and baby back ribs in the freezer. Got them when they were on sale for $1.99/lb. I thought about doing ribs but im not sure they would go with taco's and empanada's.

Damn, Sherbro. Hopefully whatever you have for your cheat meal, is great.

"What's cooking?"
Translation: I am making something that I find exciting and this is a very thinly veiled attempt to get attention and approval while pretending to care what other people are cooking.

While im not as excited for UFC 300 as i was for UFC 100 and UFC 200, I figured I would at least get excited cooking for UFC 300. My usual is Pizza, wings, and Cheesesteaks, but Im thinking of doing Fried tortilla steak and shrimp taco's, and chicken and steak Empanada's. What are you guys planning, and going with the mexican theme, what are some other finger food idea's to snack on during the fights.
Also, Corona w/lime will be the drink of choice.

Its gonna be whatever I can get delivered at midnight or whenever I get home from work.

Likely to miss first two fights, but no worries.

Back