What's Cooking for 300?

I am in a state where all restaurant health inspections are online. That means I don;t go out to eat much here. Sometimes I guess it is better not to know...

I've got the chronic kidney disease. I've been on a plant based, essentially no animal protein diet for a few years. I'm still in stage 3A mostly due to my diet so I can technically eat some shitty food, it just literally feels like a prime Aldo kick to the kidneys. Same deal with alcohol. There are other complications wah wah wgaf. I think I'm gonna make a couple exceptions for Saturday. I want a god damn ribeye and some mufkn fire wings to blow my o-ring out and some hazy shmazy ipa's. It's been a damn long time. As good an occasion as any. Feels like a last meal request but's it's not that serious. Yet.
Animal protein feels like a prime Aldo kick to the kidneys?

Sounds like you're a good candidate for Impossible Chickenless Nuggets
Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 1.15.29 PM.png

I am in a state where all restaurant health inspections are online. That means I don;t go out to eat much here. Sometimes I guess it is better not to know...
Looked it up and it seems like all states in the US have this. But I've never thought about it

spoiler alert: Senbonzakura watching the event alone
Come on thru. I'll serve you a hot plate and crack open a cold one if your feeling lonely

Dont be scared homie lol

why did you sprinkle stripper glitter on your steak?
Thats what a perfectly cooked, juicy steak looks like. I will take your stripper glitter comment as a compliment.

Animal protein feels like a prime Aldo kick to the kidneys?

Sounds like you're a good candidate for Impossible Chickenless Nuggets
View attachment 1038659
I'm not too big on all the psuedo meat stuff. Most of it has too much salt, same for vegan food in general. But it's good to have in a pinch, cooking every damn meal gets old. The Quora chicken patties actually taste just like chicken patties, not that it's a high bar to reach lol

I'm doing some damn fat cheese burgers on garlic and onion, and starting with a straight neat whiskey, then I like pouring my second and so on glasses on 2 rocks. Might be pulling up a cigar too, but I've been holding off cigars ever since I quit that shit toxic killing vape shit I did for a year... quit in November, may hold on the cigar for a bit more even though I don't crave nicotine

While im not as excited for UFC 300 as i was for UFC 100 and UFC 200, I figured I would at least get excited cooking for UFC 300. My usual is Pizza, wings, and Cheesesteaks, but Im thinking of doing Fried tortilla steak and shrimp taco's, and chicken and steak Empanada's. What are you guys planning, and going with the mexican theme, what are some other finger food idea's to snack on during the fights.
Also, Corona w/lime will be the drink of choice.
Might cook up some ribs. Yum. Haven't had for a while, so perfect day to indulge.

cheese burgers on garlic and onion
dylan-what.gif

Going to have a party at the gym, so it'll be all Brazilian BBQ.

We'll be up to our eyeballs in picanha.

I think I’ll whip out a pepperoni pizza or two, home made. Haven’t made up my mind yet. Prelims start at 1 am for me, so it’ll be an all nighter. Fck my sleep schedule, there’s a great night of fights! I’m sure the bags under my eyes will go away in a week or two.

I think I’ll drown the pizza with some ice cold lagers, sprinkle an IPA and a stout here or there…

It's been YEARS since anyone I know or me has made an event of a maa pov. It's just another night now, we will eat whatever we cook. This isn't sports.

Back