Social conservatives admit that British Muslims commit similar/less crime while also performing better in school with lower IQ..

Key points to take away is that White Britons are actually marginally overrepresented in sexual offences while everyone on here claims that Muslim rape gangs are running rampant everywhere. White people in Britain actually abuse women more..

It's also comical that the writer says they have lower IQs than White Britons yet achieve the same academic success..

Are British people on sherdog lying?? Why would they do that??

"When it comes to arrests, I was able to find a detailed ethnic breakdown. The White British arrest rate is 8.8 per 1,000. By comparison, the three main Muslim groups have arrest rates of 9.3 for Pakistanis, 8.8 for Bangladeshis and just 2.8 for Arabs. So Muslim groups’ arrest rates are similar to or less than the White British rate.

I was also able to find a detailed ethnic breakdown of individuals dealt with by the criminal justice system for indictable offences. The three Muslim groups were slightly underrepresented overall but were slightly overrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious (indictable only) offences. Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Arabs make up 4.4% of the population. And they comprise 3.7% of those dealt with overall versus 4.7% of those dealt with for the most serious offences.4

As for White Britons, they were slightly underrepresented overall and were even more underrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious offences. They make up 74.4% of the population. And they comprise 69.5% of those dealt with overall versus 64.2% of those dealt with for the most serious offences.

Interestingly, the three Muslim groups were marginally underrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious sexual offences – whereas White Britons were marginally overrepresented

he evidence suggests that Muslims commit crime at rates that are not substantially higher those of White British people. This is noteworthy given that Muslims are much younger than average, so you’d expect them to commit more crime for that reason alone. The average White person in England and Wales is 43; the average Muslim is only 27.

It’s also worth noting that the average IQ for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis is at least half a standard deviation lower than the average for White British.5 So despite being younger and scoring lower on IQ tests than their White counterparts, they do not commit crime at substantially higher rates. On an age-adjusted basis, it’s likely that Muslims commit crime at rates that are only slightly higher than those of White Britons.
."

"Another observation consistent with British Muslims being positively selected is that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis achieve similar GCSE scores to Whites despite having lower average IQs. This suggests they may be selected in terms of non-IQ traits like motivation or conscientiousness. Interestingly, lone parent households are marginally less common among Pakistanis and Bangladeshis than they are among Whites – while being substantially more common among Blacks.6

Alternatively or in addition, Britain may have simply done a better job of integrating Muslims than other countries in Western Europe.

A third possibility is that British Muslim communities maintain practices of informal social control that are absent or weaker in European Muslim communities. Perhaps in Britain there is more oversight of young Muslim men’s behaviour by community leaders? I have no specific evidence for this theory but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Muslims commit a lot of crime in Europe and it’s widely assumed this is also true in Britain. However, the overrepresentation of Muslims in British prisons can be explained by prison conversions and, to a lesser extent, foreign Muslim prisoners. What’s more, the distribution of crime by ethnicity suggests that Muslims commit crime at only slightly higher rates than White Britons when adjusting for age.

Exactly what explains the difference between Britain and other Western European countries is unclear. Muslim immigrants to Britain being more positively selected is likely part of the explanation. Greater informal social control in British Muslim communities may be another."
scrolling down to see Loioish's e-jizz all over the thread.

What pattern? Chuds scour the internet and find an example from a random country and try to turn it into a pattern... A couple of months ago it was Ireland, now Australia... whats the next chain in this "pattern"... a random example from Denmark sometime in July maybe?
And last week Germany, with a 4 year old stabbed by a Syrian refugee. And yesterday 2 dudes stabbed by an Afghan refugee in France.

and that guy shot in the head in sweden. oh yeah, we sure are "scouring" the net for shit that happens daily.

You are though. In between your 10 seconds jerk off sessions when you quickly switch over to the "cuckold" section of 4chan.

Got any more info on this non-terrorist attack, you dishonest twat?

So maybe some dubs for posters derailing threads with unrelated bullshit if it turns out he's just some Sydney crackhead?
Mods?
And yeah, mods need to curb your shitty dishonest derailing tactics.
giphy.gif

As you can see, Muslims make up 18% of the prison population in England and Wales, despite being only 7% of the general population.1 Hence they are overrepresented...

There are two straightforward explanations for the overrepresentation of Muslims in prison. And most of the available evidence suggests that British Muslims actually don’t commit a lot of crime.

The first and less important reason why Muslims are overrepresented in prison is that there are a sizeable number of foreign nationals in British prisons who are Muslim

The second and more important reason why Muslims are overrepresented is that a lot of people convert to Islam in prison.

Here is all you need to know about the article. They want to exclude migrants and conversions from the crime statistics. The reasons aren't given but I think we can guess why.

You keep trying to fabricate a pattern out of thin air to fit your own bias. Pick ANY nationality/ethnicity/demographic group and somewhere in the world, a member of that group killed or assaulted someone in the last couple of months. You only pointing out the examples you need to push your narrative.

If it turns out this guy wasn't a radical Muslim, you'll just conveniently forget you ever typed in this thread.

This guy doesn't even look Muslim:
e50243fedf9826ee761c49fd82875b5f0589a64d

So maybe some dubs for posters derailing threads with unrelated bullshit if it turns out he's just some Sydney crackhead?
Mods?
Yeah, they seem to easily forget the white guy who used his truck to mow down an entire family just because they were Muslim.

Who claims that? Also, I thought IQ tests were racist
It seems to be a lie. The slanted article uses the words "similar score". According to the study linked, Pakistani's perform several points lower than the British/Irish whites.

Last edited:
Do these statistics include the thousands of white children that the police, politicians and judges let be raped, trafficked and abused by British Muslims for years so as not to be seen as racist?

You are Literally Hitler for asking that!

I've reported you to Police Scotland's Hate Crime Unit.

WTF? That's not even what your own source says. Pakistanis and Bangladeshis ARE overrepresented, and the article had to dilute them with Arabs and exclude black muslims and migrants. Arabs are 14% of British Muslims, and blacks are 11% of British Muslims, while Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are 66%. Why would you include Arabs muslims and pretend they're a similar number as Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, and not include black muslims? It also didn't even count migrants, only citizens.

I suppose the biggest takeaway from the article is that blacks in the UK are 4% of the population and commit 18% of the murders. Jesus, that's even worse than the US, though ours are a way bigger share of the murders because they're 13% of our population.

WTF? That's not even what your own source says. Pakistanis and Bangladeshis ARE overrepresented, and the article had to dilute them with Arabs and exclude black muslims and migrants. Arabs are 14% of British Muslims, and blacks are 11% of British Muslims, while Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are 66%. Why would you include Arabs muslims and pretend they're a similar number as Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, and not include black muslims? It also didn't even count migrants, only citizens.

I suppose the biggest takeaway from the article is that blacks in the UK are 4% of the population and commit 18% of the murders. Jesus, that's even worse than the US, though ours are a way bigger share of the murders because they're 13% of our population.

It's a 5.3 times overrepresentation compared to non-blacks (including those who aren't white). In Canada it's 6, but that's comparing blacks to whites+natives combined (it's just how stat canada does it; they compare 'racialized' groups to those who aren't visible immigrants). And if you excluded natives it would be an even higher overrepresentation.

I haven't seen a single western country where blacks aren't grossly overrepresented in violent crime.

It's even worse when you isolate shootings.

Last edited:
Nope. I read here that all western Muslims were radicalized. I don’t know what that means but I believe that instead of this.

Nope. I read here that all western Muslims were radicalized. I don’t know what that means but I believe that instead of this.
You wanna quote where you "read that on here"?

Yeah, they seem to easily forget the white guy who used his truck to mow down an entire family just because they were Muslim.

That was a few years ago. It's your kind who have to "scour the internet" to find these examples, because they're so rare they almost don't exist.

That was a few years ago. It's your kind who have to "scour the internet" to find these examples, because they're so rare they almost don't exist.
My kind? LOL what in the actual fuck is that?

I don't do any scouring of any kind, you knob. But if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Anecdotes aren't worth a fuck; neither is this shitpost.

All of these waste cases, aside from the truly insane--although there is a common subset even then, have had their heads filled with lies by people who don't care about them and only seek to benefit themselves. The manure spreaders are mainly responsible for those kinds of mass killings--talking about the previously mentioned mosque shooting and the family hit by the truck as examples of "those"--whatever the excuse, religion, fearmongering about immigration, Muslims, the "woke", etc., or just plain pandering to people's own self-loathing--i,e. "you suck and so does everything else so you may as well blow it all up" in one variation or another.

To the room:
This lot always seems to need a scapegoat to justify their behavior. Ever noticed that?

Last edited:
Back