Social conservatives admit that British Muslims commit similar/less crime while also performing better in school with lower IQ..

tastaylvr

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Key points to take away is that White Britons are actually marginally overrepresented in sexual offences while everyone on here claims that Muslim rape gangs are running rampant everywhere. White people in Britain actually abuse women more..

It's also comical that the writer says they have lower IQs than White Britons yet achieve the same academic success..

Are British people on sherdog lying?? Why would they do that??

"When it comes to arrests, I was able to find a detailed ethnic breakdown. The White British arrest rate is 8.8 per 1,000. By comparison, the three main Muslim groups have arrest rates of 9.3 for Pakistanis, 8.8 for Bangladeshis and just 2.8 for Arabs. So Muslim groups’ arrest rates are similar to or less than the White British rate.

I was also able to find a detailed ethnic breakdown of individuals dealt with by the criminal justice system for indictable offences. The three Muslim groups were slightly underrepresented overall but were slightly overrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious (indictable only) offences. Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Arabs make up 4.4% of the population. And they comprise 3.7% of those dealt with overall versus 4.7% of those dealt with for the most serious offences.4

As for White Britons, they were slightly underrepresented overall and were even more underrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious offences. They make up 74.4% of the population. And they comprise 69.5% of those dealt with overall versus 64.2% of those dealt with for the most serious offences.

Interestingly, the three Muslim groups were marginally underrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious sexual offences – whereas White Britons were marginally overrepresented

he evidence suggests that Muslims commit crime at rates that are not substantially higher those of White British people. This is noteworthy given that Muslims are much younger than average, so you’d expect them to commit more crime for that reason alone. The average White person in England and Wales is 43; the average Muslim is only 27.

It’s also worth noting that the average IQ for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis is at least half a standard deviation lower than the average for White British.5 So despite being younger and scoring lower on IQ tests than their White counterparts, they do not commit crime at substantially higher rates. On an age-adjusted basis, it’s likely that Muslims commit crime at rates that are only slightly higher than those of White Britons.
."

"Another observation consistent with British Muslims being positively selected is that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis achieve similar GCSE scores to Whites despite having lower average IQs. This suggests they may be selected in terms of non-IQ traits like motivation or conscientiousness. Interestingly, lone parent households are marginally less common among Pakistanis and Bangladeshis than they are among Whites – while being substantially more common among Blacks.6

Alternatively or in addition, Britain may have simply done a better job of integrating Muslims than other countries in Western Europe.

A third possibility is that British Muslim communities maintain practices of informal social control that are absent or weaker in European Muslim communities. Perhaps in Britain there is more oversight of young Muslim men’s behaviour by community leaders? I have no specific evidence for this theory but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Muslims commit a lot of crime in Europe and it’s widely assumed this is also true in Britain. However, the overrepresentation of Muslims in British prisons can be explained by prison conversions and, to a lesser extent, foreign Muslim prisoners. What’s more, the distribution of crime by ethnicity suggests that Muslims commit crime at only slightly higher rates than White Britons when adjusting for age.

Exactly what explains the difference between Britain and other Western European countries is unclear. Muslim immigrants to Britain being more positively selected is likely part of the explanation. Greater informal social control in British Muslim communities may be another."

Key points to take away is that White Britons are actually marginally overrepresented in sexual offences while everyone on here claims that Muslim rape gangs are running rampant everywhere. White people in Britain actually abuse women more..

It's also comical that the writer says they have lower IQs than White Britons yet achieve the same academic success..

"When it comes to arrests, I was able to find a detailed ethnic breakdown. The White British arrest rate is 8.8 per 1,000. By comparison, the three main Muslim groups have arrest rates of 9.3 for Pakistanis, 8.8 for Bangladeshis and just 2.8 for Arabs. So Muslim groups’ arrest rates are similar to or less than the White British rate.

I was also able to find a detailed ethnic breakdown of individuals dealt with by the criminal justice system for indictable offences. The three Muslim groups were slightly underrepresented overall but were slightly overrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious (indictable only) offences. Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Arabs make up 4.4% of the population. And they comprise 3.7% of those dealt with overall versus 4.7% of those dealt with for the most serious offences.4

As for White Britons, they were slightly underrepresented overall and were even more underrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious offences. They make up 74.4% of the population. And they comprise 69.5% of those dealt with overall versus 64.2% of those dealt with for the most serious offences.

Interestingly, the three Muslim groups were marginally underrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious sexual offences – whereas White Britons were marginally overrepresented

he evidence suggests that Muslims commit crime at rates that are not substantially higher those of White British people. This is noteworthy given that Muslims are much younger than average, so you’d expect them to commit more crime for that reason alone. The average White person in England and Wales is 43; the average Muslim is only 27.

It’s also worth noting that the average IQ for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis is at least half a standard deviation lower than the average for White British.5 So despite being younger and scoring lower on IQ tests than their White counterparts, they do not commit crime at substantially higher rates. On an age-adjusted basis, it’s likely that Muslims commit crime at rates that are only slightly higher than those of White Britons.
."

"Another observation consistent with British Muslims being positively selected is that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis achieve similar GCSE scores to Whites despite having lower average IQs. This suggests they may be selected in terms of non-IQ traits like motivation or conscientiousness. Interestingly, lone parent households are marginally less common among Pakistanis and Bangladeshis than they are among Whites – while being substantially more common among Blacks.6

Alternatively or in addition, Britain may have simply done a better job of integrating Muslims than other countries in Western Europe.

A third possibility is that British Muslim communities maintain practices of informal social control that are absent or weaker in European Muslim communities. Perhaps in Britain there is more oversight of young Muslim men’s behaviour by community leaders? I have no specific evidence for this theory but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Muslims commit a lot of crime in Europe and it’s widely assumed this is also true in Britain. However, the overrepresentation of Muslims in British prisons can be explained by prison conversions and, to a lesser extent, foreign Muslim prisoners. What’s more, the distribution of crime by ethnicity suggests that Muslims commit crime at only slightly higher rates than White Britons when adjusting for age.

Exactly what explains the difference between Britain and other Western European countries is unclear. Muslim immigrants to Britain being more positively selected is likely part of the explanation. Greater informal social control in British Muslim communities may be another."

Ahahahahaha

What a thread hijack lmao

Lol ofc since they can’t argue in reality

There are billions of people in this world so finding one murder is not difficult

All I know is that white British people perform worse academically than people they claim have lower iq while they commit all the sexual crimes then blame the browns lol

This was a breakdown by one of the most conservative people in the world

Lol ofc since they can’t argue in reality

There are billions of people in this world so finding one murder is not difficult

All I know is that white British people perform worse academically than people they claim have lower iq while they commit all the sexual crimes then blame the browns lol

This was a breakdown by one of the most conservative people in the world

He isn't going to be anywhere near one of the most conservative people in the world. One of the most openly politically incorrect (formerly) in academia maybe. They aren't the same thing.

But it is a good article. When I looked at crime in my area I found Muslim names fairly overrepresented, but I didn't do a proper analysis of it as I didn't control for ethnic origin. They may have just been overrepresented since so many Muslims in Canada are black and perhaps many are poorly vetted refugees or just poorly selected.

"Exactly what explains the difference between Britain and other Western European countries is unclear. Muslim immigrants to Britain being more positively selected is likely part of the explanation." Sounds like a good plan for other western nations. And not just with regard to Muslims.

Last edited:
You're right, this has been known for decades, that migrants commit less crime, do better in school and pay more taxes than white Britons.

All the stuff you hear is racism supported by conservative elements who get the thickos to focus on the people who look different rather than the people who are actually stealing from them (conservative donors).

Britain is one of the greatest examples of multi culturalism in history.

Also one of the most corrupt countries, so much so it's considered normal behaviour.

Last edited:
He should be grateful; it's the only thing keeping his abortion of a thread from being Dumped. ;)

Aporia is a haven for scholars and writers who have been canceled from other places for wrong think. The author of this article, Noah Carl, is pretty well known for being fired from his fellowship at Cambridge. His application to the heterodox academy was even initially rejected although they later changed their policy/mind about it, but by that point I think he no longer wanted to join. Regardless, he isn't someone who is capable of left wing virtue signaling.

Last edited:
Aporia is a haven for scholars and writers who have been canceled from other places for wrong think. The author of this article, Noah Carl, is pretty well known for being fired from his fellowship at Cambridge. His application to the heterodox academy was even initially rejected although they later changed their policy/mind about it, but by that point I think he no longer wanted to join. Regardless, he isn't someone who is capable of left wing virtue signaling.

He is capable of being a retard, though.

."

Muhammadeen Pakistani degenerate grooming gangs have been a scourge in the UK.

When you are made to believe that 'Allah' rewards you with 72 virgins when you die, and that everyone who doesnt believe that adolescent level bs is an infidel of no worth as the Koran teaches, what would you expect?

Last edited:
Grooming gangs are majority Pakistani inbred degenerates in the UK.

When you are brainfucked into believing that 'Allahaha' rewards you with 72 virgins when you die, and that everyone who doesnt believe that adolescent level bs is an infidel of no worth as the Koran teaches, what would you expect?

Yet the data says the opposite.

You can post as many anecdotes as you want but it doesn’t change the fact that white native British people sexually abuse local women more than immigrants coming from third world countries.

Have some shame

Men are cunts im every country it seems

Yet the data says the opposite.

You can post as many anecdotes as you want but it doesn’t change the fact that white native British people sexually abuse local women more than immigrants coming from third world countries.

Have some shame

Men are cunts im every country it seems
I agree that data is conflicting, but there can be no doubt that Pakistani muslims are the majority of perpetrators in many of these cases like Rotherham. Patterns in other regions may be different.

To be fair to your points I found this article:

• Research has found that group-based child sexual exploitation offenders are most commonly white."

• "Some studies suggest an over-representation of Black and (South) Asian offenders relative to the demographics of national populations."
So there is data in support of both views it seems.

Only one anecdote but my mate who's a teacher worked in the Yorkshire area and said the African kids (mainly Nigerian) were excellent students and very well behaved. But the Muslims (Pakistani and Turkish) were poorly behaved and lacking in intelligence.

He has now worked in London for 10yrs and says more or less the same. The African students are more or less polite and studious, the Muslims not so much but the worst behaved and "scariest" are the westernised/British born black students. He's had several former and one current pupils jailed for murder. All of them being "gangsta" British black lads.

Yeah a "random example"
Its certainly not like there's a pattern here.

What pattern? Chuds scour the internet and find an example from a random country and try to turn it into a pattern... A couple of months ago it was Ireland, now Australia... whats the next chain in this "pattern"... a random example from Denmark sometime in July maybe?

What pattern? Chuds scour the internet and find an example from a random country and try to turn it into a pattern... A couple of months ago it was Ireland, now Australia... whats the next chain in this "pattern"... a random example from Denmark sometime in July maybe?
Think you're forgetting about Russia last month.
And that's kind of the point, the countries are random.
The religion of the perpetrators, not so much

I unfortunately don't doubt that eventually Denmark will also the victim of a terror attack, no.

and lol @ "Scour the internet to find an example".
Yeah, you really have to do a lengthy investigation to find one, huh.

Back