Social conservatives admit that British Muslims commit similar/less crime while also performing better in school with lower IQ..

My kind? LOL what in the actual fuck is that?

People of your political persuasion.

I don't do any scouring of any kind

You most certainly do.

Anecdotes aren't worth a fuck

So why you doing just that then? lol

All of these waste cases, aside from the truly insane--although there is a common subset even then, have had their heads filled with lies by people who don't care about them and only seek to benefit themselves

None of this changes anything, even if it was true.

The manure spreaders are mainly responsible for those kinds of mass killings--talking about the previously mentioned mosque shooting and the family hit by the truck as examples of "those"--whatever the excuse, religion, fearmongering about immigration, Muslims, the "woke", etc., or just plain pandering to people's own self-loathing--i,e. "you suck and so does everything else so you may as well blow it all up" in one variation or another.

To the room:
This lot always seems to need a scapegoat to justify their behavior. Ever noticed that?

Nice meltdown.

People of your political persuasion.

You most certainly do.

So why you doing just that then? lol

None of this changes anything, even if it was true.

Nice meltdown.
You're delusional. What meltdown? It's the truth. People who voted for Ronda Saint wanted exactly what he's doing, restricting the freedoms of people they don't like so they're less pesky. They're people of your political persuasion, presumably.

And the anecdote I provided was to make that precise point, you tool. Give your head a shake.

You're delusional. What meltdown? It's the truth. People who voted for Ronda Saint wanted exactly what he's doing, restricting the freedoms of people they don't like so they're less pesky. They're people of your political persuasion, presumably.

And the anecdote I provided was to make that precise point, you tool. Give your head a shake.

The meltdown continues.

The pwnage continues.
FTFY.

I only meet people who try this hard to remain ignorant on this board. You could teach a course on how to be obtuse. Please don't breed.

FTFY.

I only meet people who try this hard to remain ignorant on this board. You could teach a course on how to be obtuse. Please don't breed.

Your insane rant was a meltdown. You scour the internet for examples of Muslims being victims because there are virtually none. Whilst I can give multiple examples of murderous Muslims in Europe in the past month alone.

Imagine reading that article and thinking it's a win for Muslims lol

We are talking about your country.

The OP is wondering why Britain is so different.

Why are people he knows have less IQ performing as well as locals while also committing crimes at similar levels while they commit less sexual crimes??

or is this too much for you and you rather scour the internet for the next random attack in a random country??

It's in the OP.

White people are overrepresented in sexual assault in Britain.

The person who wrote the article isn't some SJW either.

You said "they commit all the sexual crimes". They don't commit "all" of them. And Muslims are vastly overrepresented in rape gangs.

or is this too much for you and you rather scour the internet for the next random attack in a random country??

I think you need to learn what the word "random" means, and we don't have to scour the internet for anything. Muslims being violent is so common, it happens all the time. It's you who has to scour.

You said "they commit all the sexual crimes". They don't commit "all" of them. And Muslims are vastly overrepresented in rape gangs.

They are not overrepresented as proven in the OP..

They are not overrepresented as proven in the OP..

The OP disproved no such thing. Why are you lying? Bangladeshis aren't involved in such crimes, to my knowledge. I'm not aware of Indian or Arab Muslims being involved in such crimes either. It's really just a Pakistani thing. It's a FACT that Pakistanis are greatly overrepresented in rape gangs.

The OP disproved no such thing. Why are you lying? Bangladeshis aren't involved in such crimes, to my knowledge. I'm not aware of Indian or Arab Muslims being involved in such crimes either. It's really just a Pakistani thing. It's a FACT that Pakistanis are greatly overrepresented in rape gangs.

Pakistanis are spoken about in the OP. Hell you can even read the full article.

He even says that Pakistanis have lower IQ but perform the same as whites. It's there. Just read.

ps : are you the bulgarian or is that fox?

Pakistanis are spoken about in the OP. Hell you can even read the full article.

He even says that Pakistanis have lower IQ but perform the same as whites. It's there. Just read.

ps : are you the bulgarian or is that fox?

Nowhere in the article does it prove Pakistanis aren't disproportionately represented in rape gangs. And he never said "Pakistanis perform the same as whites". Stop lying.

WTF? That's not even what your own source says. Pakistanis and Bangladeshis ARE overrepresented, and the article had to dilute them with Arabs and exclude black muslims and migrants. Arabs are 14% of British Muslims, and blacks are 11% of British Muslims, while Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are 66%. Why would you include Arabs muslims and pretend they're a similar number as Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, and not include black muslims? It also didn't even count migrants, only citizens.

I suppose the biggest takeaway from the article is that blacks in the UK are 4% of the population and commit 18% of the murders. Jesus, that's even worse than the US, though ours are a way bigger share of the murders because they're 13% of our population.

@tastaylvr why'd you ignore this?

So this article you're creaming your pants over is the god's honest truth, eh? Let's take a look at it...

Muslims commit a disproportionate amount of crime in Europe

In the very first sentence of your beloved article it says exactly what us "chuds" are always saying. So you admit Muslims commit a disproportionate amount of crime in Europe? That's GREAT. We're FINALLY making progress on this topic! 👍

Groups like Moroccans, Algerians, Somalis, Turks, Iraqis, Syrians, Lebanese and Afghans are overrepresented in the crime figures – sometimes dramatically.

Did YOU even read this before you posted it? Are you so desperate to prove right-wingers wrong, you post a link which according to your own logic, proves you wrong?

<Dany07>

As you can see, Muslims make up 18% of the prison population in England and Wales, despite being only 7% of the general population

This alone proves you wrong. LOL

The first and less important reason why Muslims are overrepresented in prison is that there are a sizeable number of foreign nationals in British prisons who are Muslim. The single most-overrepresented group is Albanians, who comprise 1.5% of all inmates.2 However, the overrepresentation of foreign Muslims can only account for a modest part of the overrepresentation of Muslims in general.

Conveniently, he chooses not to count foreign Muslims. Why? Who knows.

The second and more important reason why Muslims are overrepresented is that a lot of people convert to Islam in prison

And for some other unknown reason, converts don't count either. lol

The three Muslim groups were slightly overrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious (indictable only) offences.

As for White Britons, they were slightly underrepresented overall and were even more underrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious offences. They make up 74.4% of the population. And they comprise 69.5% of those dealt with overall versus 64.2% of those dealt with for the most serious offences.

Your own article. lol

Interestingly, the three Muslim groups were marginally underrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious sexual offences – whereas White Britons were marginally overrepresented.

This isn't backed up with any kind of evidence. We are talking specifically about rape gangs and at no point in this article is any evidence presented which proves Pakistanis aren't overrepresented in rape gangs.

Also, bear in mind that these Pakistani rape gangs specifically target non-Muslim girls. Can you give me evidence of white men involved in rape gangs that specifically target non-Christian (or non-white) girls? Thanks.

Blacks comprise 12.1% of the prison population, 14.1% of those dealt with for the most serious offences and 17.8% of those suspected of homicide. Yet they’re only 4% of the general population. They also have an arrest rate of 21.1 per 1,000, which is 2.4 times the White British rate

Your own article. Thanks for admitting immigration is bad!

<Dany07>

Another observation consistent with British Muslims being positively selected is that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis achieve similar GCSE scores to Whites despite having lower average IQs.

Because working class white pupils have been neglected on purpose for decades.

White working class pupils have been failed by decades of neglect in England's education system, a report by MPs says.

It says use of the term "white privilege", suggesting white pupils are at an advantage, is the "opposite" of the reality for poor white pupils.

Committee chairman Robert Halfon said it was a "major social injustice" that so little had been done to address this gap in attainment - and accused the government of "muddled thinking" in suggesting it could be explained by poverty.

"If you think it's about poverty, then it doesn't explain why most other ethnic groups do much better," he said.

Muslims commit a lot of crime in Europe

Again, your article.

<Dany07>

What a wonderful way to finish this off. Spectacular self-own, @tastaylvr. Just magnificent! LMAO

We are talking about your country.
I suggest you don't talk about my country as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about

I can't believe you read that article and actually thought it portrayed Muslims in a positive light. It used every mental gymnastic trick in the book to twist figures and still arrived at their conclusion that Muslims have a lower IQ and commit crimes at the same level as whites.

I suggest you don't talk about my country as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about

I can't believe you read that article and actually thought it portrayed Muslims in a positive light. It used every mental gymnastic trick in the book to twist figures and still arrived at their conclusion that Muslims have a lower IQ and commit crimes at the same level as whites.

If someone with lower IQ performs at the same level as a group with higher IQ then that is a win. It portrays White Britains in a negative light if anything.

His thesis is that people with lower IQ commit more crimes. He is surprised that this isn't holding true.

He concludes that they are either overperforming or white people are underperforming.

You are a person who only speaks in anecdotes and emotion. You just can't handle the truth.

It just goes to show that you are part of a media group that are painting false hoods as truth due to your bias.

If someone with lower IQ performs at the same level as a group with higher IQ then that is a win. It portrays White Britains in a negative light if anything.

His thesis is that people with lower IQ commit more crimes. He is surprised that this isn't holding true.

He concludes that they are either overperforming or white people are underperforming.

You are a person who only speaks in anecdotes and emotion. You just can't handle the truth.

It just goes to show that you are part of a media group that are painting false hoods as truth due to your bias.
How many times do you need to be schooled on your own article before you'll actually genuinely change your dogmatic opinion.

Here, have a bone.... https://henryjacksonsociety.org/202...ted-murder-and-rape-in-israel-on-october-7th/

Back