Izzy can't stand the shine that Alex is getting

Izzy must have been talking so much shit about Alex when helping Jamahal get ready for his fight. I can only imagine lol..

He also quickly went to the race card when Ariel asked him about if he was surprised that Strickland was supported so much in Australia and he said:

"nah cuz they're racists"
Ikr imagine calling people crackers and then accusing those same people of racism because they don’t root for the guy who considers them crackers.

This clown is a mess. He’s sitting at home watching on tv, or he might be in the audience tonight. He has already seen his biggest rival Alex do 2 things he couldn’t.

Beat Jan, and win the UFC LHW title.

Tonight he gets to see Alex do a 3rd thing he’ll never do.

Main Event UFC 300.

Alex took everything Izzy worked for. Izzy ducked the trilogy at MW, and LHW. He won’t even think about fighting Alex again. Izzy really did turn into that guy in the bar.

Ikr imagine calling people crackers and then accusing those same people of racism because they don’t root for the guy who considers them crackers.
didn't he stick up for joe rogan's use of the n-word...i don't think izzy or strickland are genuinely racist, they just suffer from being stupid.

And nothing is wrong with that, many africans would support Izzy against DDP because they are racist
Bro you must’ve missed the memo, it’s not racist when they do it.
Izzy can make things about race when he says he’ll rule a division with a black iron fist before losing to Jan Blachowicz but when we do it to mock him, the halfwit subhuman ideologues come out the woodwork to defend him.

Last edited:
didn't he stick up for joe rogan's use of the n-word...i don't think izzy or strickland are genuinely racist, they just suffer from being stupid.
I don’t really care if Izzy is racist or not, i ain’t even calling him one, he’s the guy that does that. I just don’t understand him whining about White Aussies deciding to support Strickland over the guy who considers them crackers.

Last edited:
I never really cared for Izzy but the in ring bullshit after the DDP win made me actively dislike him... I don't care if I ever see or hear about him again... he could have gone in there and been classy like GSP, with something like -That was the sloppiest win I ever seen, or -my grandma moves better than you, or -your washed the fuck up before you arrived. or something other than dragging our sport down in the gutter like he did...
So yeah...
View attachment 1039252
meek mill likes his booty drilled, he probably would fuck izzy

He also quickly went to the race card when Ariel asked him about if he was surprised that Strickland was supported so much in Australia and he said:
That's kind of their reputation, though.
Never been so I can't speak to whether or not it's worse there than in the states; but it's what I've been told by people who are from and live there.
<Dany07>
The guy jerks off dogs, calls white guys (insert nonsense) and humps fighters on PPV.<Dany07>

<GOT2>
Never understood why he'd take a term coined by wealthy Southern US "gentry" types directed at* rowdy people of Irish/Scottish/Northern-English descent and apply it to a guy whose ancestors came from the Netherlands.

Love to watch him fight; but he's kind of a jerk off.
6th word is misspelled
<LikeReally5> <{outtahere}>

Last edited:
Alex took everything Izzy worked for. Izzy ducked the trilogy at MW, and LHW. He won’t even think about fighting Alex again. Izzy really did turn into that guy in the bar.
Not a fan but... Give Izzy FULL credit for the way he kicked total ass for the duration of his championship run. No doubt bowing out gracefully would have been a wiser decision.

He knows it’s in his best interests to avoid Alex for the rest of his life

He should try fighting and winning the belt then.

People like Alex cause he got KTFO by Izzy and then 3 months later beat Jan, who'd successfully defended against Izzy, for #1 contender at LHW like nothing happened. Then 4 months later KTFO Jiri for the LHW belt.

Izzy meanwhile's had 1 fight since then where he got dominated by Strickland of all people. Who Alex also KTFO.

Australians have a terrible history as far as race relations are concerned, check out their history with the aboriginies, so the racist comment isn't without some merit. Du Plessis is a decendant of the Huguenot people so him "not being African" is technically true if you trace his ancestry, although if you trace back anyone's ancestry we all end up in Africa so I've never understood this argument or racism in general for that matter but idiots are going to be idiots. As for Izzy and Alex it's like Biggie and Pac, you can like BOTH. I liked Alex before he got here and of course I followed Izzy in our local scene.

Not a fan but... Give Izzy FULL credit for the way he kicked total ass for the duration of his championship run. No doubt bowing out gracefully would have been a wiser decision.
Izzy is the 2nd greatest middleweight of all time in terms of resume, there ain't no denying that. I still think Poatan, Silva, and Henderson are better p4p fighters than him.

Imagine how butthurt he would be if they booked him against Cannonier and we were all STILL booing him?

He'd have to face the fact he's just a massive, unlikable douche...

Australians have a terrible history as far as race relations are concerned, check out their history with the aboriginies, so the racist comment isn't without some merit. Du Plessis is a decendant of the Huguenot people so him "not being African" is technically true if you trace his ancestry, although if you trace back anyone's ancestry we all end up in Africa so I've never understood this argument or racism in general for that matter but idiots are going to be idiots. As for Izzy and Alex it's like Biggie and Pac, you can like BOTH. I liked Alex before he got here and of course I followed Izzy in our local scene.
WTF? If you'd ever been to an Australian UFC card, we cheer nearly everyone, regardless of their skin color. The only ones we boo are when the fighter is a giant douche.

Go back through all the other Australian cards and show us some examples of Australians booing non-white fighters... yeah, you have fucking nothing.

"muh racism" is a lame excuse so he doesn't have to admit that people don't like him because he has given the fans PLENTY of reasons to dislike him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back