International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

At this point, I doubt there are many hostages left. Most will either have been murdered by Hamas or killed by Israeli bombings etc.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong, though.

Based on recent negotiations it appears there are around 40 alive. If the negotiations were based on a permanent ceasefire and not a temporary pause that is probably the total number.

So this was it.
The total might of Iran and it's allies.
I'm a bit surprised, but very happy with the outcome.

Hopefully the Israeli response will be a bit more impressive

I was convinced that Israel would be forced to retaliate after such a massive attack - but Iran literally scored zero points of damage but were able to reclaim face internally. Without public support from Biden for retaliation… it looks like the train stops here.

So this was it.
The total might of Iran and it's allies.
I'm a bit surprised, but very happy with the outcome.

Hopefully the Israeli response will be a bit more impressive

I was convinced that Israel would be forced to retaliate after such a massive attack - but Iran literally scored zero points of damage but were able to reclaim face internally. Without public support from Biden for retaliation… it looks like the train stops here.

👀

You might be right, it's gonna be a bit hard to justify some brutal retaliation to a strike that ultimately did 0 damage.
Their AA has really given them an de-escalation gift here.

But honestly i wouldn't be too surprised of they did anyway.
But that's gonna cause some friction with the US to put it mildly

You might be right, it's gonna be a bit hard to justify some brutal retaliation to a strike that ultimately did 0 damage.
Their AA has really given them an de-escalation gift here.

But honestly i wouldn't be too surprised of they did anyway.
But that's gonna cause some friction with the US to put it mildly

Israel has every right to retaliate against Iran and then some.

Lmao, Iran now looking to save some face by claiming it was a very limited strike.

Damn right it was limited,
By next generation air defences pounding your missiles into the dust

I hope and pray that it does.

Back