International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Over what? Not giving their enemies an inch?

Awww, poor Iran. What did they ever do to anybody? LOL.

You ever think that maybe Israel is sick and fucking tired of these motherfuckers they could crush without breaking a sweat, constantly fucking with them? Let the big dog eat if he wants. I don't give a shit. Maybe it's time they learned how pathetic and feeble they really are. All they know is violence. Someone might just give it to them one day...
You think Israel could "crush" Iran? Where would they base from?

If Israel launches another attack, how can people not start questioning them?

Israel started the ordeal by bombing the consulate. Iran was justified in retaliating, and it resulted in zero Israeli casualties. The issue is concluded.

least bloodthirsty zionist
There is another more descriptive word for that. :)

You think Israel could "crush" Iran? Where would they base from?

Don't bother looking for reason, it's just a comfort blanket to cling to.

Israel would struggle running air raids on Iran without US support and US said categorically they won't take part.

Yes, easily. If you add US support .... its a cakewalk.

Iran has no answer for Israeli air power.

Israel is the regional superpower backed by the world's only global superpower.
That's just not true anymore. The US can't base aircraft close enough to Iran to start any serious bombardment without being under constant missile and drone attack themselves. Every base we would use could come under constant debilitating missile and drone attack. Even the carriers can't reach into central Iran without getting too close. Sure, the US has standoff weapons, but not nearly enough to degrade Iran, not faster than they can rebuild and make more missiles. We would run out of missiles faster than they would. And Irani air defenses are there; they aren't top of the line, but they could hit some of our drones and slower moving cruise missiles.

The bottom line is that Israel has no real way to retaliate against Iran directly, in Iran, outside of spy stuff like assassinations. To try to do any damage against Iran (not just proxies), they'd need the US, and we can't even do it right now. It would take almost a ww2 level of industrial mobilization to do, which we wont, and guess what? Iran is getting resupplied by Russia via the Caspian sea as well. No dice, they can't do it.

Don't bother looking for reason, it's just a comfort blanket to cling to.

Israel would struggle running air raids on Iran without US support and US said categorically they won't take part.
Yeah its not gonna happen.

It is amazing how stupid some people are.... I guess it's far better the flag than a person again tho.
Not to many around here.

And remember freedom of speech should not extend to anti-Israel actions. I learned that from sherdog last weekend.

Not to many around here.

And remember freedom of speech should not extend to anti-Israel actions. I learned that from sherdog last weekend.

Oh I'm all for freedom of speech I just find the burning of things stupid generally.

Everyone should have the right to do it . Along with burn whatever religious books they want, still think it's stupid myself heh.

Israel: Give us back the 129 hostages.
Hamas: The 80 hostages? We will neither confirm nor deny the 40 hostages in our custody. How about we offer 20 hostages in exchange for a ceasefire?

Oh god, not you again asking me questions for no reason.

I think there is another thread dedicated to your question.

Go there troll.

How about I give you a spoon so you can eat my ass?

If you're going to post on a public forum like this, expect there to be replies.

From the wall street journal article. The amount of Defense rounds spends is insane cost wise. Attack telegraphed defense systems engaged but with the help of Arab neighbors and the US. The below is a bit from the article

Whether Israel and its
supporters can replicate
that performance under the
conditions of an all-out war
this weekend's salvo from Iran,
clearly telegraphed in advance,
was the opposite of a surprise
attack-is an open question, as
is Israel's ability to defend itself
without outside help.

Economic damage is ongoing. Numerous airlines canceled flights to Tel Aviv to avoid a situation like we saw when Iran shot down a passenger jet a few years ago.
All this and no ground troops have started trying to infiltrate Israel yet. Eventually they will shooting wildly on terror raids. I don't think Iran and the proxies plan on large scale war but keep Israel on a war posture for years. Exhausting them through forever war.

Rumor is Iran have something they call a "dirty bomb" and have told the US through the turks that they'll use it if Israel attacks Tehran. They either have been able to build a nuclear bomb themselves or Russia has given them something. Or it's just their bluff to try and scare the allies.

Rumor is Iran have something they call a "dirty bomb" and have told the US through the turks that they'll use it if Israel attacks Tehran. They either have been able to build a nuclear bomb themselves or Russia has given them something. Or it's just their bluff to try and scare the allies.

If a nation uses the nuclear/radioactive option now? I can see the entire globe taking a stand against them. That includes the USA also.

Back