Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

Pointing out the obvious seems to have made you upset. It's unfortunate but there's not much that can be done.

No comment on a woman being dismembered?

That's weird. Don't worry, I know you're being completely genuine.

Sorry I didn't post some empty platitudes before launching into using the death to try score points like you

Sad, and how fucked up is that. A 33 year old due finds a chick almost half his age to date him; you should count that as a wonderful win and be happy, you alleged nutcase. If he survives through trial instead of finding a way to off himself it will be interesting to learn what the motive was.

Obviously the race baiters

But why only the "race baiters" in certain threads? No comment on the woman being dismembered?

I guess in that spirit, I'll be concerned with the racists and you'll be concerned with whatever it is that you're concerned with.

It is and when it comes to white on black violent crime such as attempted murder, manslaughter, rape, aggravated assault... blacks are the perps 85 percent of the time. So yes it is irrelevant in this case and in life in general.

That's right because in the minds of people like you, only one race is genetically predisposed to violent crime.

Everyone else should be treated and judged on their actions as individuals and not as members of a race.

That's right because in the minds of people like you, only one race is genetically predisposed to violent crime.

Everyone else should be treated and judged on their actions as individuals and not as members of a race.
Every race is genetically predisposed to violent crime...we are all humans after all.

Honestly chill out on the race stuff. It really derails threads. It’s the same with the Sydney stabbing thread.

Why? No other thread gets that treatment when the races are reversed and there are 100 "different culture, hard to judge" or "always a certain group" type comments.

And people post those threads specifically to race bait.

Sad, and how fucked up is that. A 33 year old due finds a chick almost half his age to date him; you should count that as a wonderful win and be happy, you alleged nutcase. If he survives through trial instead of finding a way to off himself it will be interesting to learn what the motive was.
I think the motive was.....This dude was a straight up nut job and this possibly isn't his first.

But why only the "race baiters" in certain threads? No comment on the woman being dismembered?

I guess in that spirit, I'll be concerned with the racists and you'll be concerned with whatever it is that you're concerned with.

Good to see you're monitoring my posts. You can @ me when I'm not meeting your standards of outrage

Likely a sexual sadist type who should be locked up forever or put down to save the hassle

Good to see you're monitoring my posts. You can @ me when I'm not meeting your standards of outrage

You responded to me, son. Indeed, I saw how silly you are in a concurrent thread and now you're aware of your hilarious "racism." You're welcome.

Sounds like he fucked up hiding it pretty badly so my guess is this is his first time
Yeah...it seems to be a successful Serial Killer its not so much the ability to kill...but its covering your tracks... It must be a lot harder to be a serial killer now.

Back