NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Thank you, Saros. May we have another? He shoots. He scores. You suck! It's all your fault! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!

The crying towel stays dry for another night

i had my crying towel all ready to go by the time the 3rd period started.

then i realised that we let in those 2 goals and gave the preds a lead just to make them feel good about themselves. just so we could drive a stake through their hearts and make it sting even more.

As much as I hate cheering for the Leafs and Winnipeg, fuck Colorado and Boston. We need a Stanley Cup back in Canada. Go Canucks, and all the other Canadian teams. Yeah, even YOU Edmonton.
I don't think location of the team much matters. The best players on the teams are predominantly Canadian by ratio to other countries and they represent and bring the cup to their hometowns.

You don't hear Swedish, Russian, and Finnish players saying "bring the cup home overseas"

Hoping Maroon and Reaves square off.

As much as I hate cheering for the Leafs and Winnipeg, fuck Colorado and Boston. We need a Stanley Cup back in Canada. Go Canucks, and all the other Canadian teams. Yeah, even YOU Edmonton.
I’ve been saying this for years and as far as team composition just ask Vancouver fans how much it mattered that the 2011 Bruins team was almost entirely Canadian when they beat the Canucks in the SC finals. They rioted like crazy.
It’s a country/province/city/area thing for sure.

I’ve been saying this for years and as far as team composition just ask Vancouver fans how much it mattered that the 2011 Bruins team was almost entirely Canadian when they beat the Canucks in the SC finals. They rioted like crazy.
It’s a country/province/city/area thing for sure.

vancouver was going to riot win or lose. you don't bring a jerry can with you to downtown vancouver to watch a hockey game unless a bunch of shit is gonna go down.

Back