NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

As much as I hate cheering for the Leafs and Winnipeg, fuck Colorado and Boston. We need a Stanley Cup back in Canada. Go Canucks, and all the other Canadian teams. Yeah, even YOU Edmonton.

I beg to differ. Canada needs a Stanley Cup champion, but it shouldn't be TO

Why the hell isn’t the Vegas game on tv in Canada?

Mcdavid is so fucking good.

i would sell my left nut for the oilers to trade him to vancouver in exchange for defenseman elias pettersson and future considerations ; edmonton retains 90% of mcdavid's salary.

Isles bad bad...lose...
The ending to that game and the Knicks game was glorious!

Team up for the cup, eat a fucking dick Boston Pizza.
I will never root for Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto or Calgary and possibly Vancouver

As much as I hate cheering for the Leafs and Winnipeg, fuck Colorado and Boston. We need a Stanley Cup back in Canada. Go Canucks, and all the other Canadian teams. Yeah, even YOU Edmonton.

I used to be like that, but I eventually started to root against every other Canadian team since I want Edmonton to be the ones to end the streak. Although I feel kind of bad rooting against Winnipeg.

Team up for the cup, eat a fucking dick Boston Pizza.
I will never root for Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto or Calgary and possibly Vancouver

also i never even noticed that boston commercial until now. but now it pisses me off. it starts off with"canada hasnt won a cup in over 20 years and ends with why don't you support the fans of the other teams?

boston pizza is savage as fuck. they should run football commercials in ohio. "the cleveland browns haven[t won a superbowl in the 4 and a half billion years that the earth has existed, but have you tried becoming a chiefs fans? and oh yeah, order our pizza!"

i started watching the oilers game a little late but i'm near the end of the 1st and mcjesus just gifted the nuge a 2 on 1 tap in goal and the nuge somehow missed a wide open net.

i dont know why they split mcdavid and divesaitl. that would have been a goal 100 times out of 100.

Back