Official Sherdog Prowrestling GOAT Championship Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Bulldogs were already in?

So Dynamite's personal issues preclude him from being in as a single, but there's no problem as part of a tag team?

Glad we entertain...what did we do?

I don't really see a reason for Dynamite to be in as a singles wrestler anyways.

So Dynamite's personal issues preclude him from being in as a single, but there's no problem as part of a tag team?

Depends on who you ask. I would love to see him go in, and and going to vote for him seeing as how Saku nommed him.

Because he treated his wife like shit means he shouldn't be in the hall? Then Bret and 90% of the guys in the HOF shouldn't be in. Edge for sure shouldn't go in because he cheated on his wife with Lita.

Because he treated his wife like shit means he shouldn't be in the hall? Then Bret and 90% of the guys in the HOF shouldn't be in. Edge for sure shouldn't go in because he cheated on his wife with Lita.

Yeah I think they should be let in. Hell, a couple of the things Dynamite did were hilarious to me.

most pro wrestlers (if you are a true Christian)will go to hell. If for nothing more than committing adultery over and over again.

Not trying to spark a theological debate, (I am merely correcting your statement about what a Christian believes) Christians believe they are forgiven of their sins, and pardoned from Hell. Therefore adultery wouldn't be grounds for damnation. That being said, I will not argue the merits of my faith, nor will I respond to any ridicule of it.

I don't really see a reason for Dynamite to be in as a singles wrestler anyways.

neither do i.

on that note, what is it that he did that would be near the equivalent of murdering his wife and child?

^ Not to argue with your correcting of his statement, but Christians have to ask for forgiveness, and supposedly in his name it shall be done.The only unforgiveable sin is making fun of the holy ghost.

^ Not to argue with your correcting of his statement, but Christians have to ask for forgiveness, and supposedly in his name it shall be done.The only unforgiveable sin is making fun of the holy ghost.

agreed. although, i'm not sure a man who's last act was the murder of his son would be in the frame of mind to honestly ask forgiveness and accept the lord jesus christ as his savior. thankfully i don't have to make those decisions.

You know who are real scumbags? People who kill dogs. I mean I've thought about killing someone TODAY, but I wouldn't hurt their fucking dog. What kind of jackass kills a dog (which is "God" spelled backwards, coincidence or TRUTH?!?!)?

You are correct Magiblaze, blasphemy is the only unforgivable sin, and I agree with you Punk Mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back