Official Sherdog Prowrestling GOAT Championship Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who are real scumbags? People who kill dogs. I mean I've thought about killing someone TODAY, but I wouldn't hurt their fucking dog. What kind of jackass kills a dog (which is "God" spelled backwards, coincidence or TRUTH?!?!)?

I don't know if this is a joke or not, but I will kill a dog so fast it would make your head spin, and I like dogs. I hate a cat, so imagine how much I enjoy killing them. They're animals, not people, get your priorities straight...

You are correct Magiblaze, blasphemy is the only unforgivable sin, and I agree with you Punk Mother...

Well, looks like I'm going to "hell".

agreed. although, i'm not sure a man who's last act was the murder of his son would be in the frame of mind to honestly ask forgiveness and accept the lord jesus christ as his savior. thankfully i don't have to make those decisions.

Typically taking your own life would exclude you as well. Hard to hit your knees and beg forgiveness when swinging from a bowflex. Just my $.02

Zane,
That's not for me to decide, but you have the free will to make that choice for yourself...

Well, looks like I'm going to "hell".
I dont understand why people make jokes like that even if they dont believe but dont wanna start a big discussion of it, I have my beliefs and you have yours or lack of

You know who are real scumbags? People who kill dogs. I mean I've thought about killing someone TODAY, but I wouldn't hurt their fucking dog. What kind of jackass kills a dog (which is "God" spelled backwards, coincidence or TRUTH?!?!)?

That's nonsense. I nearly killed a dog with my hands when it snapped at my 2 year old. I love dogs, own one myself and have always had them. When it comes to my sons, the dogs take the L everytime. The only reason I didn't finish the job is because he didn't bite.

I dont understand why people make jokes like that even if they dont believe but dont wanna start a big discussion of it, I have my beliefs and you have yours or lack of

How the hell was that a joke? I was merely stating that hell is indeed real, then chances are I am going there.

That's nonsense. I nearly killed a dog with my hands when it snapped at my 2 year old. I love dogs, own one myself and have always had them. When it comes to my sons, the dogs take the L everytime. The only reason I didn't finish the job is because he didn't bite.

It's understandable if you are defending yourself or loved ones, but the scumbags are the ones who kill dogs for no fucking reason...like Michael Vick.

QFMFT

Anyone other than me ever been to a dog fight, or a chicken(cock) fight?<---- that is not intended to be a pun, or joke.

Anyone other than me ever been to a dog fight, or a chicken(cock) fight?<---- that is not intended to be a pun, or joke.

Nope, my uncle was into the cock fights and raised roosters for a while but i never went.

When I was in Asia, I saw cock fights, duck fights, dog fights, bull fights (bull vs. bull)....and a bunch of MT fights as well. BTW, none of the chickens, ducks, dogs, or bulls died in the fights I saw...neither did the MT fighters:)

never been. seen a donkey show though.. that was something ill never forget. and i wont be going back to tijuana anytime soon

When did this become the war room? I was just there defending Lincoln, btw.

I never did it, but I had friends that did both, and went to a few of them. Dog fights are bad, not for the feignt of heart. They always stopped it before a dog would die or get messed up too bad, I never went to the big "money" fights. Some people would bet thousands of dollars on that shit.

When did this become the war room? I was just there defending Lincoln, btw.

Lincoln is awesome. Mother fucker is the only pro wrestler turned President.

When I was in Asia, I saw cock fights, duck fights, dog fights, bull fights (bull vs. bull)....and a bunch of MT fights as well. BTW, none of the chickens, ducks, dogs, or bulls died in the fights I saw...neither did the MT fighters:)

Chickens are dammed near invinceable, the guys would tie gaffs(knives for a chickens foot) on the rooster, and inevitebly one chicken would spur the other one right in the head with the gaff, through and through, and the chicken would live.

Chickens are dammed near invinceable, the guys would tie gaffs(knives for a chickens foot) on the rooster, and inevitebly one chicken would spur the other one right in the head with the gaff, through and through, and the chicken would live.

They didn't do that in Thailand and Laos when I watched them. They actually taped up the spurs.

We're all cockfighting fans. Human Cockfighting that is :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back