Man it sure was great to have sherdog functioning well on mobile for all of 1 week

Most people access the web thru mobile phones. Sherdog is hurting itself and its revenue by being unable to figure out how to make posting text work from a phone

I definitely have issues, my phone must suck. This all worked fine before. The pbp has become unusable for me. I almost didn't post this as it wasn't letting me type.
What you're experiencing is basically how sherdog has ALWAYS worked for me on mobile. After the big changes it was clean af and working so well. Now it's back to the old bullshit.

It's definitely not a problem across the board, I don't have any issues on my phone.

Im on here so much less after the downgrade. I mean update

It's definitely not a problem across the board, I don't have any issues on my phone.
I have had many different smartphones over the years while posting here - they've all performed on sherdog the exact same.

I have had many different smartphones over the years while posting here - they've all performed on sherdog the exact same.
So basically, you're saying even before the upgrade, over years, that it's always performed badly?

If that's the case, I'm not sure what the site has to do with it. I would guess it's because you're not running any sort of ad blocker because the ads on here will definitely cause some slow down if they're allowed to actually run.

<Fedor23>

I’ll be scrolling then all of a sudden an Ad opens or I get kicked back to the previous page, when I never clicked anything.

I was using firefox and it was having serious issues. Switched to the native samsung browser on my galaxy. Works fine no issues

I definitely have issues, my phone must suck. This all worked fine before. The pbp has become unusable for me. I almost didn't post this as it wasn't letting me type.
I use a 400 dollar phone I break phones a lot at work so spending 1100 on a phone for me is dumb and I don't even need all features on a cutting edge phone to do my day to day to duties even my 400 dollar phone gets 5g

I was using firefox and it was having serious issues. Switched to the native samsung browser on my galaxy. Works fine no issues
Im on a samsung browser too but the pics fail 90 percent of the time.

Most people access the web thru mobile phones. Sherdog is hurting itself and its revenue by being unable to figure out how to make posting text work from a phone
l@nd0
I don't even own a laptop anymore I do everything on tablet or phone.

What you're experiencing is basically how sherdog has ALWAYS worked for me on mobile. After the big changes it was clean af and working so well. Now it's back to the old bullshit.
It's surprising you are still here. It's working ok for me right now but it's a crapshoot. I tried the pbp for the fights and couldn't get it to work which is disappointing as that's my fav feature of this site. I am already in here a lot less. Oh well I go thru phases on my net use and seems I'm bout to take a trial separation from the dog.

funny-memes-picture-rzemn8642wst0ckw.jpg

Pictures still don't work.

To be fair, they've only had like a month to fix it.

/sarcasm

Back