Anyone watching Peter vs. Chambers right now?

I think that was a bullshit call...Peter won the fight 96-98, he clearly won the last 2 rounds....boxing is so fucking currupt...its sickening.... 91 to 99, come on, what fight was the idiot judge watching, I think that the guy who called it a draw was the most honest in his call of the fight

Dude I'm a pretty big Peter fan and that was Chambers all the way man. Samuel did NOTHING

I like Chambers. When he fought Povetkin I got the distinct impression that he had the talent to be a really elite HW, but was probably lacking in the motivation and/or direction.
He could be something, though, if he had the right people behind him.

I agree, Chambers has the skill and speed. It's frustrating watching him be inactive during fights. He needs to lose another 10lbs or so and get Teddy Atlas to give him the motivational speech he was giving Michael Moorer.

The main event sucked,wasnt even worth watching.I hope Peter never makes it on tv again.

I watched it on tape delay here in Canada. I don't usually like watching HW boxing. ok match. Chambers clearly won IMO but didn't really impress me in doing it. He has some skills but he needs to get in shape. Peters is just a big, strong guy with some basic skills. If he was 20lbs lighter he could be dangerous

If Chambers could lose the "baby fat", I would really consider him a serious contender. He'd be a smaller HW, but with his hand speed and improved conditioning to go along with his jab and skill set, he'd be a tough out.

I dozed off during all the middle rounds, it sounds like i missed nothing

Guys like Peter are very bad for boxing. He has had his shot, he needs to fade into obscurity now.

I hope they do more fights in the Nokia Theater. I think Golden Boy was talking about having a monthly card there.

I believe it has reached a point in which all the regulars in here could give a flying fuck about the American heavyweight scene. Possible the entire heavyweight scene. I really don't do any scouting for future heavyweight talent anymore. It's sad.

That Graziano kid had his third fight a couple of weeks ago.
Dehydrated to an even 200 lbs fighting at Cruiserweight, but he's gotta be about 210.

Nobody knows how far a new young pro will go, but I find it really interesting to see the development of a young fighter. Can watch right out of the gate here because all three of this guys pro fights are on YouTube and many of his amateur fights.

Back