• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone watching Peter vs. Chambers right now?

Nipples sucks. He wouldn't beat Peters, and I wouldn't be surprised if he loses to McCline. I'd rank him solidly behind at least five American heavyweights.

Isn't that just a sad state of affairs? American heavies suck.

I think that was a bullshit call...Peter won the fight 96-98, he clearly won the last 2 rounds....boxing is so fucking currupt...its sickening.... 91 to 99, come on, what fight was the idiot judge watching, I think that the guy who called it a draw was the most honest in his call of the fight

Stop smoking dope

are you serious, you can not ell me that Chambers won, it was close but he did not win, and you can not tell me that a score card of 91 to 99 is fair, that is criminal....

are you serious, you can not ell me that Chambers won, it was close but he did not win, and you can not tell me that a score card of 91 to 99 is fair, that is criminal....

You're a moron. Go away.

Psshhhh... Don't even bother arguing with the guy. Both guys are bums IMO. They won't hold straps.

I didn't see the fight. Does anyone agree with this guy?

I didn't see the fight. Does anyone agree with this guy?

Two guys that didn't do much. It's just one guy jabbed more. That's about it. Eddie Chambers won the fight because he did a did a little more than Peter. By no means was the fight dominated by Chambers' excellence. He just did more and Peter just showed up.

You're a moron. Go away.

you dont have to be ignorant about it...I agree that neither was impressive or did much....I can see it a close call, but I do believe Peter landed the bigger shots but there is no way in hell it was 91 to 99, even espn had it 96 98 for Peter

I believe it has reached a point in which all the regulars in here could give a flying fuck about the American heavyweight scene. Possible the entire heavyweight scene. I really don't do any scouting for future heavyweight talent anymore. It's sad.

you dont have to be ignorant about it...I agree that neither was impressive or did much....I can see it a close call, but I do believe Peter landed the bigger shots but there is no way in hell it was 91 to 99, even espn had it 96 98 for Peter

ESPN's Teddy Atlas had it 97-93 for Chambers. Only dumbasses score 10 round fights anywhere close to 98-96. Piss off, I have no tolerance for stupidity.

I believe it has reached a point in which all the regulars in here could give a flying fuck about the American heavyweight scene. Possible the entire heavyweight scene. I really don't do any scouting for future heavyweight talent anymore. It's sad.

I liked Chazz Witherspoon. He fought Nipples and I gave up on him.

I wish Oliver McCall's son would do something. He has real athletic talent and apparently dad's power. He just got a draw though. :(

He can still be worked with. He's pretty fit heavyweight.

IMG_0246.jpg

Judging by that pic, he has his father's mental acumen.

Not sure how anyone gave peters more than 2 rounds, honestly.
Eddie won the fight soundly I thought, dominating with his jab alone (Yes, jabs are punches folks)

It felt like Spinks vs Taylor all over again.
In which spinks IMO dominated that Taylor fight and was robbed
terribly. But to each his own

I couldnt find one round to give to peter.....the judges and teddy atlas were off there ass.

Nipples sucks. He wouldn't beat Peters, and I wouldn't be surprised if he loses to McCline. I'd rank him solidly behind at least five American heavyweights.

As much as I hate how you try to be Bobby Heenan, you are right he hasn't looked that great.

Back