• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone watching Peter vs. Chambers right now?

Eddie came out busier this round behind his jab, making Sam miss again and again.

I think Eddie can capitalize if he threw some quick combos to Sam's body and got out of range.

Eddie stops working for a while again. Moves his hands a bit more but nothing overwhelming.

This is reminding me of Ali-Young, meaning its a shitty fight which seems like there's a clear entity in control of it, and he'll probably get robbed.

10-9 Chambers,

58-56 Chambers

Chambers working behind his jab. Sam looks very lethargic.

Chambers finally goes to Peter's body with a right hand. Sam throws but can't land anything.

Chambers pokes Peter with the jab a few times. Sam's punches seem to lack any steam.

Eddie with counter right hand and stepping out. Sam holds and htis. Chambers just popping and popping with the jab, although his footwork is becoming less frequent.

Peter gets agressive but can't find a home for anything until attempted holding & hitting. Chambers responds with jabs and jabs.

10-9 Eddie who closes strong.

68-65 Chambers.

Peter's corner correctly notes the lack of movement from Chambers and tell him they need the last three rounds.

R8: Eddie just wlaking forward. Peter rattles off some jabs that don't land, a triple jab from Eddie does.

Peter's jab is ineffectual as Chambers sidesteps and blocks all attempts at right hands, answering with his jabs.

Surprise, Eddie uses jabs to control the distance and limit Peter's offense.

Peter crosses over Eddie's double jab but eats a right hand in return. Jabs from Chambers and Peter missing.

Peter is REALLY off and Chambers isn't taking enough of an advantage by not letting his hands go.

10-9 Chambers

78-74 Chambers. I don't see it as close as Teddy does at all and I think he's scoring rounds for Sam just to spite Eddie for not pressing the fight when he should, although he's still doing enough to win.

R9:

Peter trying to get inside.

Chambers working behind his jab. Chambers starting to let his hands go. Peter missing almost everything.

Chambers corners Peter and opens up but doesn't score before allowing Sam to move out.

Chambers knocks Peter off balance with two lefts, and paws with a right hand.

Chambers landing with more frequency scores with a 1-2. Chambers again lands the double jab and right hand.

Peter missing with almost everything. They trade rights, and Chambers then scores one to the body.

10-9 Chambers.

88-83 Chambers.

Chambers's corner pleading with him to let his hands go in round 10.

R10: Peter throwing but not landing. Chambers not throwing at all. Peter missing while Chambers lands a lead right.

Chambers jabs and makes Peter miss. Chambers with a 1-2 and Peter returns with combination punching.

Peter with a borderline left.

Chambers landed an uppercut inside while blocking a flurry. He lands a 1-2 and avoids Peter's blows.

Peter with jabs. Misses with a combination, Chambers misses with some jabs and a cross.

Eddie scores toward the end. Peter pressing the action and they tie up on the ropes.

Chambers controls the distance moving away from Sam and landing a counter right.

10-9 Sam on agression and lack of activity from Eddie.

97-93 Chambers. I hope they don't steal this from him.

Well at least the right guy got the nod. Too bad he's never going to do anything.

Who wins in a fight of the only 2 real American HWs on the map right now, Chambers or Arreola?

You know... to really boost himself up, Arreola should take a shot at Peter while he is garbage.

Nipples sucks. He wouldn't beat Peters, and I wouldn't be surprised if he loses to McCline. I'd rank him solidly behind at least five American heavyweights.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think much of Arreola. But Peter is so lethargic in there these days, Arreola can beat him.

Did anyone one else see Atlas call out Chambers and poke him in the belly, telling him not to eat too much cake for his birthday?

I think that was a bullshit call...Peter won the fight 96-98, he clearly won the last 2 rounds....boxing is so fucking currupt...its sickening.... 91 to 99, come on, what fight was the idiot judge watching, I think that the guy who called it a draw was the most honest in his call of the fight

Back