Does Kim Kardashian have the p4p greatest ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lalalala

Think this is the last one. The others are either against the rules or don't show ass.

2vbslxt.jpg

i know her name its slob, someone that sloppy has to have a smelly ass

Cupcake girl has a whole photo set of nekkid pictures.

All I have to say is, IT'S FUCKIN AWESOME.

Too bad we can't link to said photo sets. Good luck in your search guys.

lol...

power tripping b/c you've got some saved pics of a girls ass? how will i ever sleep tonight! please!! please oh mighty one!

Ray J, David spade, how do these douchebags get these women..

and totally photoshopped.

and withholding the names of women with fine asses? that's probably the saddest thing i've ever heard. you must be a virgin.

Last edited:
lol...

power tripping b/c you've got some saved pics of a girls ass? how will i ever sleep tonight! please!! please oh mighty one!

Lol that what I was thinking all last week. Trying to be cool about some girl on the internet ass power tripping over people who wants to know were he got it from.

Your cool lol.

Lol that what I was thinking all last week. Trying to be cool about some girl on the internet ass power tripping over people who wants to know were he got it from.

Your cool lol.

More likely its pics of his own sister he secretly took, now at night he jerks it to this thread while wishing she'd say yes to incest and nail him fulfilling his life long desperate need to nail his female sibling.

First, I just wanted to post that I laughed so hard when I read the "p4p greatest ass."

Kim's ass is just this close for it to be too big. I don't know, call me crazy, but I'm thinkin' of the... mechanics of it all and that'd be overwhelming.

First, I just wanted to post that I laughed so hard when I read the "p4p greatest ass."

Kim's ass is just this close for it to be too big. I don't know, call me crazy, but I'm thinkin' of the... mechanics of it all and that'd be overwhelming.

Go thru the last 900+ posts and dont even think about Kim K's ass.

And whats the name of the Cupcake girl? Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back