Worst Off-Topic Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had realized the renamed prior e suicider would give you such a splendid av, I would have dubbed him quicker.

hey, you should add former mods as well.
what about positive and pmother?
lots of dudes hated them.
not me, but others.

Where is the "all of the above" option?

Nicky voted for Fogie in his head

I hope Oeshons fat story telling ass gets bitten by a brown recluse while hes stuffing his fat face at the dinner table and his body locks up while hes doing his favorite thing; stuffing his face so when the paramedics arrive it looks like a fat guy who died because he was fat as fuck and stuffing his face.

I got bitten by a recluse but I took it like a g. So fuck you. Oeshon is the shit
Posted via Mobile Device

i remember when PSF got in a pissing match with him and subsequently got banned.Do YOU remember that Nicky?

i remember when PSF got in a pissing match with him and subsequently got banned.Do YOU remember that Nicky?

anyone that gets banned in the OT deserves it, imo.

Oh my god, the truth revealed.

I'd honestly give more infractions in here but I can't read through the turd threads populating this place.

still dont know what the fuck a eunuch is

googling it would be cheating, and i only do that when measuring my penis

I'd honestly give more infractions in here but I can't read through the turd threads populating this place.

the OT has been less volatile than the plat forum for the last couple of weeks for fuck's sakes. this place is really filled with a bunch of eunuchs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back