Mayweather vs Cotto, Alvarez vs Mosley 5/5 PPV

LOLWHO? Sorry...Boxing has MMA to compete with these days...These dudes you'res bringing up aren't going to do shit as far as sales

Yes Boxing has 2 big sellers, like UFC had 2 big sellers, and one of them took a couple punches and a knee then retired now UFC only has 1 guy who can sell.

UFC is dead too right?

Who after these two?

I dont know. That guy that beat Shane seems pretty legit and maybe Bradley. Who knows. The whole sport is basically screwed up though. It can only support couple of guys that make a crapass load of money and everyone else gets peanuts.

Cotto made him work for it.Good fight.

LOLWHO? Sorry...Boxing has MMA to compete with these days...These dudes you'res bringing up aren't going to do shit as far as sales

Canelo just made more money in his fight with Mosely than Jones made Against Rashad and Jones is the future of the sport fighting in its premiere division

damn it, I want teh sex Martinez against either pac or floyd, not gonna happen though boooooooooooooooo

Ok my bad. So why do you think Manny would win? I just don't see how some one can think this. Manny does not have the defence to stop Floyds punches and counter punchers and pure boxers have always been Mannys weakness

Look I know Manny has a problem with counter punchers and he arguably lost to Marquez twice, I just think that if/when Manny and Floyd fight, Pacman is gonna catch him with a combo and finish him. It's illogical but honestly I just see it happening.

Canelo just made more money in his fight with Mosely than Jones made Against Rashad and Jones is the future of the sport fighting in its premiere division

You mean Alvarez made more money than everyone on the UFC card put together.

9hwapu

#swag

Look I know Manny has a problem with counter punchers and he arguably lost to Marquez twice, I just think that if/when Manny and Floyd fight, Pacman is gonna catch him with a combo and finish him. It's illogical but honestly I just see it happening.

Ok fair enough

Back