Mayweather vs Cotto, Alvarez vs Mosley 5/5 PPV

Shut up , Mayweather just made damn near 40 mil for this fight more than all the Champions in the UFC combined will make in a year , and the latest rising Star Canelo is only 21 keep dreaming

Yeah and thats a part of why boxing as a sport is dying...2 Guys make it all and no one else is shit..What happens when Floyd and Manny retire?

Love Manny , probably the biggest Pacquiao fan here, and I know its a terrible match up for him as Mayweather is a bigger more athletic ring general than Marquez

Manny is no Cotto. He's quicker, smarter, and has great foot movement.

He'd chop Floyd down in 10.

You lost your chance to voice an opinion when you said, "it could have gone either way".

Yeah and thats a part of why boxing as a sport is dying...2 Guys make it all and no one else is shit..What happens when Floyd and Manny retire?

There's always gonna be like 2 people that make all the money. Everyone else gets peanuts. lol

Chicken Mayweather is such a liar. Manny Pacquiao already agree to the random blood/urine test. Chicken Mayweather just said Pacquiao refused. What the hell is Mayweather smoking?! LIAR LIAR LIAR! Stop ducking the Pacman!

Alvarez made 2 million on the undercard. Name me a headliner in UFC that has made that much from 1 fight?

I don't get all the people saying this fight proved that Mayweather would lose to Pacquiao.

By that logic, wouldn't the Marquez fight prove the opposite?

Styles make fights.

I think it's more on Cotto being able to hit Floyd with solid shots. If that was coming from Manny would it not hit harder and the guy, Pac, is pretty durable too.
Just getting a little excited now. Though I really doubt they'd make this match.

Haha

Lovin the new Floyd

"Love me, please love me"

He's tired of being the bad guy, that shit has to take a psychological toll on you getting booed every turn possible.

Team Money baby, team Beiber

I don't get all the people saying this fight proved that Mayweather would lose to Pacquiao.

By that logic, wouldn't the Marquez fight prove the opposite?

Styles make fights.

Because there are a lot of stupid idiots on here that dont know WTF they are talking about.

Its sad that there is so much trash on these boards nowadays.

Love Manny , probably the biggest Pacquiao fan here, and I know its a terrible match up for him as Mayweather is a bigger more athletic ring general than Marquez

But Marquez is a much better combination puncher off the counter and is more willing to trade.

Basically, both guys have a lot to offer each other and it would be a great fight. I don't see how anyone can see their last fights and then project who would beat who definitively.

Canelo, Nonito , Andre Ward, there will always be fighters at the top to replace the starts and the bell cows will always make more than the lesser guys , in 5-10 years Adrian Broner will probably be the new Mayweather a supremely talented fighter with a motor mouth who knows how to sell fights

Back