Shoyoroll Rio Koi Pre-Sale

I also want to chime in that IBJJF legality is ridiculous. Nobody else uses it and 99% of people will never participate in an IBJJF tournament in their lifetime. Nobody else cares about how many centimeters the gi is.

We argue way to much over whether or not its legal in the ibjjf. It causes people to miss out on great products like some ripstop gis and let one bjj organization dominate gis.

The Miyao brothers wear the smallest gis I have ever seen and they're always legal (hence why I posted the image above).

I also want to chime in that IBJJF legality is ridiculous. Nobody else uses it and 99% of people will never participate in an IBJJF tournament in their lifetime. Nobody else cares about how many centimeters the gi is.

We argue way to much over whether or not its legal in the ibjjf. It causes people to miss out on great products like some ripstop gis and let one bjj organization dominate gis.

The Miyao brothers wear the smallest gis I have ever seen and they're always legal (hence why I posted the image above).

I tend to agree. It's getting kinda outta hand with all these uniform policies. Could someone shed some light on the patch placement rules? More so, why do they even give a f*ck about how your patches are placed on your gi?

I tend to agree. It's getting kinda outta hand with all these uniform policies. Could someone shed some light on the patch placement rules? More so, why do they even give a f*ck about how your patches are placed on your gi?

It's a grip issue. too many patches in strategically placed locations will help void opponent's grips.

I'm writing a big 'deciphering the ibjjf regulations' article as wel speak.

My point is mainly that who the f*ck cares what the f*ck they think about patches. Go nuts and enjoy training! Even if you are a pro bjj athlete, you only compete at their tournaments 4-5 times per year so who cares if every one of your gis is ibjjf legal!

I didn't know you could pick up or return to budo. I thought they were strict with all their "This is made of blah blah blah and CANNOT be return no matter what, douchbag, so don't try" return policy

This will probably last longer on budo than any other gi, lol. Was there an announcement? Who would go there to look after it was announced they were sold out?

I would say it would be more likely a case of people having their CC declined, and canceled orders.

I didn't know you could pick up or return to budo. I thought they were strict with all their "This is made of blah blah blah and CANNOT be return no matter what, douchbag, so don't try" return policy

Certain products are returnable, I know people have returned SYR gis in the past due to stitching issues and whatnot. Yea you can pickup thru Budo, some people probably cancelled their pickups.

This will probably last longer on budo than any other gi, lol. Was there an announcement? Who would go there to look after it was announced they were sold out?

I know Budo had the Americana & ComPadre available for a while after they initally sent out all orders.

I'm thinking those were people who ordered the RK and were iffy about the art, then saw the Brasileiro and cancelled.

I didn't know that happened in the past as well. I'll have to keep an eye out in the future. How did you guys find out? Just happen to be looking and saw some in stock?

damn the one day i didn't come on here budo puts up more A2's for sale, there all gone now. I should have bought an A2 to go with my A1 to compare sizes and see which one actually fits better.

Budo had a few A2 in stock this morning. I got one myself.

Finally tried the gi on. Love it. Closest batch I would compare it to is the Americana. Very similar pants, but has the Eva foam collar vs a pure material collar. Slightly lighter jacket material but definitely thicker than the yank or even 7th son.

Of course right out of the bag it's so freaking soft. I almost wanted to wear it bed lol.

I'm thinking those were people who ordered the RK and were iffy about the art, then saw the Brasileiro and cancelled.

I didn't know that happened in the past as well. I'll have to keep an eye out in the future. How did you guys find out? Just happen to be looking and saw some in stock?

SYR page had some people posting that budo had some X sizes of X models in stock. They had the Ring A1-A3 and Rio Koi A1, A2, and A3 as well.

I didn't pick up on any of them though, mainly because the ring is pushing 200 dollars and I already bought an A0 RK.

Finally tried the gi on. Love it. Closest batch I would compare it to is the Americana. Very similar pants, but has the Eva foam collar vs a pure material collar. Slightly lighter jacket material but definitely thicker than the yank or even 7th son.

Of course right out of the bag it's so freaking soft. I almost wanted to wear it bed lol.

I thought that about the Ring. My god the top is so luscious.

Back