TUF 17 Episode 12 discussion thread

Love both guys. I think Kelvin can bring the fight to Hall. It's gonna be good.

kelvin will bring the heat

i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

This. that was wild to watch. he was the aggressor the whole fight cutting off the angle just to watch him

Chris Weidman's statement about training with Hall to prepare with Silva is starting to look like a good idea

BTW how did Kelvin win? I was working and I'm too lazy to look through this thread or wait till the west coast premiere comes on TV

Think about the guy who went the distance with Uriah in the fights to get into the house. Hilarious. That guy might be a fucking world beater.

Pretty sure the coaches both said they were impressed by him but that he just ran into the wrong opponent.

Nah. Who knows.

Some of them were close, but I couldnt say for sure.

Dylan was going to lose that fight regardless anyway. At least he went out on top.

See what I did there?

nah you're right. When he was on the bottom the punch that made him cover his his head was to the back of his head.

I hate shit like this. Dylan is losing because he can't handle the movement, speed, ability of Urijah to dictate distance, Urijah's offense and his striking isn't as refined. Stop excusing shit on asinine intangible bullshit. Urijah is just better.

How about you calm the fuck down, dweeb. Who the hell gets this angry at some random post on the internet? It's just TUF, you clown. What I said was not meant to speak to whether or not Uriah is superior, rather that Dylan's hesitancy was most likely due to his fear of Uriah's striking offense. That hesitancy did not due him any favors considering that he was a vast underdog to begin with. I figured a Sherdog elitist with over 50k posts (lol) would be able to realize that.

The young underdog who keeps beating the odds vs. the brutal killer with devastating power

Pretty easy to promote whomever wins, though they're banking on Uriah.

Pretty sure the coaches both said they were impressed by him but that he just ran into the wrong opponent.

I didn't recall that, but maybe Dana will invite him back. At least give him a damn fight. Who knows, he might reel off some wins and do something?

Maybe related, maybe not. But this season got me hyped to attend a show. I saw Fedor/Bigfoot in north Jersey for like 60 bucks.

The cheapest ticket on stubhub right now Jones/Sonnen is $120

Dylan was way too cautious in that fight. I expected him to come out and be more aggressive. I don't remember him throwing a punch until Jones told him to do something. I wasn't expecting him to fight that way. Uriah is dangerous but you can't just concede the first round in a 2 round fight.

Kelvin and Uriah will be a good fight. I'm not counting anyone out in that. Kelvin has been impressive. Uriah has his hands full. Great finale. Looking forward to it.

How about you calm the fuck down, dweeb. Who the hell gets this angry at some random post on the internet? It's just TUF, you clown. What I said was not meant to speak to whether or not Uriah is superior, rather that Dylan's hesitancy was most likely due to his fear of Uriah's striking offense. That hesitancy did not due him any favors considering that he was a vast underdog to begin with. I figured a Sherdog elitist with over 50k posts (lol) would be able to realize that.

You're implying I hold myself in elitist regard. Maybe, possible you do. You believed my response had an 'angry' connotation. You're being quite apprehensive and assuming a great deal. Keep calling names. It definitely makes you look angry. Maybe you should 'calm the fuck down, dweeb'?

:rolleyes:

Just admit that Uriah is better, bro, then both of you get the fuck over it

This fight will go down like Cain Velasquez vs. JDS.

The question is:

Will it look like Cain vs. JDS I or II?

TUF - That was sick tonite! Can't wait for the finals Sat nite!

Back