Explosions/bombings at the finish line of Boston Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about today's date, but the 19th is the anniversary of the OKC bombing and the Waco raid.

And columbine and in April: Okinawa, MLKs assassination, Civil war started with bombing of Sumter, Lincoln killed, Titanic, Chernobyl, San Fran Earthquake...I mean the list goes on..Coincidence? Maybe, but still.

Attacking someone isn't really a good way to get them to examine their actions. More likely they will want to strike back harder.

Because all war and violent acts are driven by logic?

Unless someone changed the name of the page just today. If that's the case though, why was the page taken down today?

Because it could hurt Facebook's bottom line and force an incredible amount of pressure on the company.

What if this person doens't blame soldiers for following orders?

What if this person lays the blame exactly where it belongs, at the feet of a lethargic nation that allowed their patriots to be sent to war on a lie.

That remains silent as our AG states that the rule of law no longer applies to certain people.

That murder, and imprisonment for profit is OK.

And the list goes on and on of attrocities committed by our government far worse then any terror attack on US soil.

None of that has even the slightest bearing on why the guy is intentionally blowing up civilians at a footrace. I repeat, I don't criticize all violent resistance against the government ... I criticize the guy who is *blowing up civilians at a footrace.* It's no defense to say "Hitler was even MORE evil." Well, yeah, I get that Hitler might be more evil on balance, that still doesn't allow you to walk around shooting 8 year olds in the head. When we drop a bomb in Afghanistan, it doesn't then mean you are cleared to start spiking your neighborhood's pet dogs in the head with a pickaxe, just because that's a hell of a lot easier than actually going after the people at fault -- people who tend to have guns and are able to defend themselves.

So if this guy was attacking soldiers or trying to blow up Congress, I could get your point. But he's not. He's trying to slaughter the most hapless civilians he can find because he knows he can't do anything against the ACTUAL powers that be. So he goes after a harmless substitute. Instead of going after the people he complains of, he wants to blow up a bunch of people running in a footrace. This will always be one of the lowest and most disgusting kinds of violence imaginable. It doesn't matter why you are doing it.

And columbine and in April: Okinawa, MLKs assassination, Civil war started with bombing of Sumter, Lincoln killed, Titanic, Chernobyl, San Fran Earthquake...I mean the list goes on..Coincidence? Maybe, but still.

Ban April, imo.

Seconded.

I am really hoping O just phrased his point terribly and is not seriously implying that America deserves this kind of thing because of our foreign policy. I'm sure the people who were killed or are now missing limbs are integral when it comes to drafting foreign policy.

You are putting words in my mouth. I never said anyone deserved it. I said I hope a situation like this can help bring change in your countries foreign policy (where many people suffer situations like this on a daily basis overseas).

Unfortunately I fear it could breed even more resentment and anger which will lead to more attacks and deaths overseas (should it prove to be a terrorist attack).

I am really hoping O just phrased his point terribly and is not seriously implying that America deserves this kind of thing because of our foreign policy. I'm sure the people who were killed or are now missing limbs are integral when it comes to drafting foreign policy.

Nah, this is who you're dealing with here.

Oeshon said:
Israel are the scum of the earth.

It seems every few weeks they continue to push and push. Committing atrocity after atrocity.

Makes me feel Hitler had the right idea all along.

Just ignore him.

Fuck off.

Jeremiah%20Johnson%20nod.gif

Like we have a say in the matter.

Anytime the Israel comments get brought up the thread somehow disappears.

dropping bombs is an accident now?

cmon...

"whoops finger slipped! sorry afghan kids!"

I was being sarcastic:icon_lol: If some foreigners came to my country, blew up my house and killed my kids. I would hate them with passion as well.

From the video it seemed like the blast was not very large. There were runners going right past the explosion. Luckily whoever did this was not very competent.

Innocent people were hurt and killed without a reason other than some wackjobs thought it needed to happen. What cowards.

Security has been beefed up at work as well.

None of that has even the slightest bearing on why the guy is intentionally blowing up civilians at a footrace. I repeat, I don't criticize all violent resistance against the government ... I criticize the guy who is *blowing up civilians at a footrace.* It's no defense to say "Hitler was even MORE evil." Well, yeah, I get that Hitler might be more evil on balance, that still doesn't allow you to walk around shooting 8 year olds in the head. When we drop a bomb in Afghanistan, it doesn't then mean you are cleared to start spiking your neighborhood's pet dogs in the head with a pickaxe, just because that's a hell of a lot easier than actually going after the people at fault -- people who tend to have guns and are able to defend themselves.

So if this guy was attacking soldiers or trying to blow up Congress, I could get your point. But he's not. He's trying to slaughter the most hapless civilians he can find because he knows he can't do anything against the ACTUAL powers that be. Instead he wants to blow up a bunch of people running in a footrace, in order to terrorize the populace. This will always be one of the lowest and most disgusting kinds of violence imaginable. It doesn't matter why you are doing it.

I really don't know why you're wasting your time, quite honestly.

Murderers are murderers. This event was attended by many people across the globe and I highly doubt all of them were Americans. To say this is some sort of retaliation for a military strike is butt fucking retarded. Yeah, an eight year old is responsible for that shit.

I'll go bury my head in shame for continuing the explanation.

Edit - I thought you were replying to Veggie aka "I just cannot understand why people hate this murderer..." :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back