First date horror stories

You know, the shergods would be pleased with this Story. So tell us.

Due to the content of the story I'm unsure I would be able to tell the story unscathed. But I'll think about it. It is super embarrassing, so I'm uncertain if I should bring it up, especially with my aspirations of being a writer, might be bad publicity.

Told my buddy it on the way to San Diego last summer though, he almost killed us laughing, dude was driving and we almost went off a cliff. It's funny, there is no doubt of that.

Last edited:
First date with my wife she saw me almost run a guy over with my truck because he owed me money, made for an awkward rest of the evening im sure. While it wasnt exactly a nightmare for me im sure she was trying to figure out how to end the evening as quickly and painlessly as possible

Due to the content of the story I'm unsure I would be able to tell the story unscathed. But I'll think about it. It is super embarrassing, so I'm uncertain if I should bring it up, especially with my aspirations of being a writer, might be bad publicity.

Told my buddy it on the way to San Diego last summer though, he almost killed us laughing, dude was driving and we almost went off a cliff. It's funny, there is no doubt of that.

Just start with: "This story didn't happen to me, but to one of my friends:" and nobody will know that it was you.

Classic 2vs2 date

My friend told me the girl have a sister two years younger, follow short physical description
Sounded like an hottie, nothing incredible but legit fun material

He never seen "mine girl" just reported what the girl was dating told him
We go first, they arrived
The description was'nt false, but was not the full truth

fucking giant unibrow

my friend almost spit the drink and told me "i'm sorry" :icon_chee

Ive got a couple of funny first date stories,

First one, it was just after i split up with my long term girlfriend, i joined pof got mailing this lass, decided to meet up first date was to go pizza hut, on pictures she was quite decent (im nothing special). So any way i pull up at pizza hut, in my RX8 and i wait 5 mins and i get a text saying she will be here in a moment, she pulls up in the most battered nissan micra ive ever seen. She barely gets out of the car at this time im stood outside the door smoking, i was dying not to laugh at the size of her, at the time i was about 6'1 and maybe around 200 lbs a lil on the chub side, she squeezes out and stands next to me absolutely towering me, talking 6'5 maybe 300+ lbs? Her pictures turned out to be from years ago(surely). So me being nice i go inside with her and order food, i got a 10'' pizza (it was lunch time), she got a 14" cheesy bites with all sorts on, she also ordered a starter (cant remember what it was) and anyway were talking and she seems like a nice personality but she was ugly i was ashamed to be sat with her, she eats the whole of the pizza and starter and wants desert! I said i need to be off shortly though, so she quickly orders a pudding proper destroys it (almost ate the dish). So we pick up the bill, bill came to just shy of

Keep hanging out with girls in pairs who've been drinking, you'll land a threeway buddy.

Total truth.

Alcohol, and dropping some subtle hints works. Anyways I guess now I've backed myself into a corner and have to tell a story or two.

So, about 4 halloweens ago there was a get together with my group of friends at one of their house (Me, one other guy, his girlfriend and my two other female friends, small get together.) . Anyways, there's been horror movies playing for quite a bit, we were all drinking and making fun of how terrible the movies were, then my one friend and his girlfriend start to get frisky on the other couch. My two other female friends notice and my best guess is that it got them pretty hot.

The host yells at the two to take it to a bedroom and they do, I'm left on the couch with two horny girls. Of course, being as young as I was then I was thinking "Well fuck, this is way too good to be true. I'm gunna blow this." They were both leaned into me before that but the one starts feeling my chest and shoulders. Other girl notices and gives her a death stare almost, then grins and starts rubbing my leg.

once the ball got rolling the three of us went to the hostess' bedroom, two bisexual girls and me. I had a good night.

And for the awkward date story, this takes place a year ago. I was hooked up with this girl by a friend (One of the ones from the threeway, actually) We went out to dinner. She was very nice, good looking and seemed interested in me enough. We have dinner and she has a few drinks, we go back to my place and I join in drinking. One thing leads to another and we're having sex. Out of nowhere she says "I love you." and I just went limp inside of her.

Shit was just weird.

I lol'd @ your story... welcome to online dating.

This one isn't mine but it's one of the most cringe worthy things ever:

As you all know we planned to go to Texas Roadhouse and I was to pick her up at 8. Well lets just say this date was not a pleasant one. I arrived at her place at exactly 8pm, not a min late not a min early. When she walked out the door she was looking gorgeous, way hotter than in her pics. So hot that i stuttered saying "hi I am Magic_man" her response "what was that" me "I said hi my names Magic_man" her "oh hey" then I stuck out my hand for a hand shake, when our hands connected i bowed my head to her as if i was giving a nod of respect (so stupid on my part i regretted it the moment i saw my feet) (the hug would have been better)

As were driving to Texas Roadhouse I couldn't really think of single thing to say, I was too nervous to even look over at her, So i kept my eyes on the road for the most part. Thank God Texas Roadhouse was close by.

Inside the restaurant we got seated and i ordered some alcohol. I mentioned i was 22 and if she wanted I could buy her a drink. She said sure and I bought her alcohol. Thank god I didn't get in trouble for that one wheww. She thought it was funny how our moms set this date up. I said yeah this is a first for me too (little did she know it was my first date) She also liked the fact i was 22. I tried to get a picture of the two of us but she said "no thanks I never look good in pictures" I gave her a bert stare and had her take one of me being funny holding my id
texas.jpg

Then things took a turn drastic turn for the worst. We both sat there in an awkward silence, I had nothing to say, my mind felt paused. I had already asked her if she works out. So I panicked and asked hey do you like video games. She smiled awkwardly and "said um no haha" me"have you ever played them before"? her"umm i have" me"nice" more awkward silence was in the air. I was getting more nervous, and uttered out the most idiotic thing I could have said "Do you like daggers" Her "what? umm never really thought about them before" I could see her looking at her phone, looking at her hair, looking at her shirt. I then started getting really really nervous, and had a panic attack. I couldn't swallow, I felt like I was dying. I started sweating really bad, and was using napkins to wipe my face and forehead. she got got scared and kept saying "omg are you alright". I then closed my eyes to focus on other things hoping the panic would go away..... It didn't. I then put my head down on the table with both hands over my head and focused on breathing, in and out. (felt like such **********) but I was really freaking out thinking I was dying. Eventually it become unbearable so I got up and made my way to the restroom. I looked in the mirror and saw nothing but a man with no confidence, a man too scared to even look at a female let alone talk to one, a man with nothing to lose, a man that needs to change. For this isolation and solitude has made me even more awkward than before . However, considering I haven't talked to a female in several months this behavior was to be expected, but never to this degree. I vomited in the toilet, washed my face off with water, patted it dry. then confidently walked back to our table.

The girl looked scared to death, and asked "do you need to go home, do you need medicine?" me "nah just got a little lightheaded, must be the spicy food" She gave me a "wtf look". I had the waiter bring me a water. about 5 seconds after getting the water spilled it on the table (fml). We then decided it was time to leave.

When getting into my car she put her hand on the door to open it, I yelled halt, and moved her hand away and opened the door for her. "she laughed and said thanks". While driving i asked if she wanted to do something else tonight. "she said she was really tired and was probably just going to go to bed" When we pulled up to her place she said thanks for the meal hope you're feeling better soon. "i told her nah I am fine, spicy food makes me woosie" I then thought to myself its never gonna come my way again, not with a girl this beautiful. So i put my hand on her thigh and said "would it be alright if i kissed you?" her " sorry i don't kiss on the first date" "oh, would you like to go out again sometime?" she hesitated and said "yeah but only as friends" i felt my heart drop. with a look of disappointment i said "ah okay cool, i had fun tonight" her "yeah" then she left.

I drove home feeling so beta. How could i fail this hard, Will muscle change things? Its got to right? From here on out i dedicated myself to the gym. But would also like some advice on what went wrong? how can I improve for my next date, when ever that may be, if one ever comes my way again.

ohh my god....

i dont even...

ive been on the internet a long time, but that possibly cold be the best/worst thing i ever read

Ive got a couple of funny first date stories,

First one, it was just after i split up with my long term girlfriend, i joined pof got mailing this lass, decided to meet up first date was to go pizza hut, on pictures she was quite decent (im nothing special). So any way i pull up at pizza hut, in my RX8 and i wait 5 mins and i get a text saying she will be here in a moment, she pulls up in the most battered nissan micra ive ever seen. She barely gets out of the car at this time im stood outside the door smoking, i was dying not to laugh at the size of her, at the time i was about 6'1 and maybe around 200 lbs a lil on the chub side, she squeezes out and stands next to me absolutely towering me, talking 6'5 maybe 300+ lbs? Her pictures turned out to be from years ago(surely). So me being nice i go inside with her and order food, i got a 10'' pizza (it was lunch time), she got a 14" cheesy bites with all sorts on, she also ordered a starter (cant remember what it was) and anyway were talking and she seems like a nice personality but she was ugly i was ashamed to be sat with her, she eats the whole of the pizza and starter and wants desert! I said i need to be off shortly though, so she quickly orders a pudding proper destroys it (almost ate the dish). So we pick up the bill, bill came to just shy of

I've told this story on here before but I feel like I need to share it again now for all the laughs this thread's given me.

This happened back around 2008 when The Dark Knight came out (this becomes important later). I was at the bar and by pure chance I ran into this girl I knew from high school. She was pretty much the school slut, except not attractive enough for me to want to risk teh herps. She ended up rather good looking though, and it didn't take long for me to get her to come home with me (I knew she was interested in me before so I had no problems making a pass at her).

So we're both drunk and being silly, just making out on the couch for awhile before she tries dragging me upstairs. I didn't feel like traversing the stairs though (half due to laziness and half due to not wanting to fall on my face), so she gets the bright idea to get on all fours on the living room rug. Worked for me. So she's face down ass up and we're going at it like this for awhile... so long in fact that when we finish up and I move to lay next to her, she turns and shows ALL THE CARPET BURN on one side of her face. Being drunk (and a total movie nerd), I thought it was a good idea to talk in the Batman voice and start likening her to Harvey Two Face. She gets pissed and starts to leave. I shout after her "I get it. I got the dick you want, but not the one your pussy needs right now." Got a slap for that one before she left.

Haven't heard from her since.

i met a girl on yahoo personals when i first moved to my city. the long story is, she was hot as hell. described herself as "athletic" and even went so far as posting pics with a current timestamp on them. we exchanged emails then numbers. we talked but something seemed "off". i was gung ho to meet her. but still paranoid and skittish enough to ask her if she was cool with having a couple of her gf's attend a baseball game with a couple of my buddies and myself. they agreed. they come to my house and this chick is about 100lbs larger than her pictures. somehow she photoshopped a more current date on her old photos and convinced me she wasnt an elephant. she was gigantic. we still went to the game but afterwards, i never responded again. i think she finally got the hint.

I've told this story on here before but I feel like I need to share it again now for all the laughs this thread's given me.

This happened back around 2008 when The Dark Knight came out (this becomes important later). I was at the bar and by pure chance I ran into this girl I knew from high school. She was pretty much the school slut, except not attractive enough for me to want to risk teh herps. She ended up rather good looking though, and it didn't take long for me to get her to come home with me (I knew she was interested in me before so I had no problems making a pass at her).

So we're both drunk and being silly, just making out on the couch for awhile before she tries dragging me upstairs. I didn't feel like traversing the stairs though (half due to laziness and half due to not wanting to fall on my face), so she gets the bright idea to get on all fours on the living room rug. Worked for me. So she's face down ass up and we're going at it like this for awhile... so long in fact that when we finish up and I move to lay next to her, she turns and shows ALL THE CARPET BURN on one side of her face. Being drunk (and a total movie nerd), I thought it was a good idea to talk in the Batman voice and start likening her to Harvey Two Face. She gets pissed and starts to leave. I shout after her "I get it. I got the dick you want, but not the one your pussy needs right now." Got a slap for that one before she left.

I fucking lost, so hard right here.

Bravo.

ohh my god....

i dont even...

ive been on the internet a long time, but that possibly cold be the best/worst thing i ever read

The real question is, do you like daggers?

0NZO4.gif

that and the part of roryfan's story where the guy put his head on the table and started breathing hard.... oh man, totally made my morning

I lol'd @ your story... welcome to online dating.

This one isn't mine but it's one of the most cringe worthy things ever:

As you all know we planned to go to Texas Roadhouse and I was to pick her up at 8. Well lets just say this date was not a pleasant one. I arrived at her place at exactly 8pm, not a min late not a min early. When she walked out the door she was looking gorgeous, way hotter than in her pics. So hot that i stuttered saying "hi I am Magic_man" her response "what was that" me "I said hi my names Magic_man" her "oh hey" then I stuck out my hand for a hand shake, when our hands connected i bowed my head to her as if i was giving a nod of respect (so stupid on my part i regretted it the moment i saw my feet) (the hug would have been better)

As were driving to Texas Roadhouse I couldn't really think of single thing to say, I was too nervous to even look over at her, So i kept my eyes on the road for the most part. Thank God Texas Roadhouse was close by.

Inside the restaurant we got seated and i ordered some alcohol. I mentioned i was 22 and if she wanted I could buy her a drink. She said sure and I bought her alcohol. Thank god I didn't get in trouble for that one wheww. She thought it was funny how our moms set this date up. I said yeah this is a first for me too (little did she know it was my first date) She also liked the fact i was 22. I tried to get a picture of the two of us but she said "no thanks I never look good in pictures" I gave her a bert stare and had her take one of me being funny holding my id
texas.jpg

Then things took a turn drastic turn for the worst. We both sat there in an awkward silence, I had nothing to say, my mind felt paused. I had already asked her if she works out. So I panicked and asked hey do you like video games. She smiled awkwardly and "said um no haha" me"have you ever played them before"? her"umm i have" me"nice" more awkward silence was in the air. I was getting more nervous, and uttered out the most idiotic thing I could have said "Do you like daggers" Her "what? umm never really thought about them before" I could see her looking at her phone, looking at her hair, looking at her shirt. I then started getting really really nervous, and had a panic attack. I couldn't swallow, I felt like I was dying. I started sweating really bad, and was using napkins to wipe my face and forehead. she got got scared and kept saying "omg are you alright". I then closed my eyes to focus on other things hoping the panic would go away..... It didn't. I then put my head down on the table with both hands over my head and focused on breathing, in and out. (felt like such **********) but I was really freaking out thinking I was dying. Eventually it become unbearable so I got up and made my way to the restroom. I looked in the mirror and saw nothing but a man with no confidence, a man too scared to even look at a female let alone talk to one, a man with nothing to lose, a man that needs to change. For this isolation and solitude has made me even more awkward than before . However, considering I haven't talked to a female in several months this behavior was to be expected, but never to this degree. I vomited in the toilet, washed my face off with water, patted it dry. then confidently walked back to our table.

The girl looked scared to death, and asked "do you need to go home, do you need medicine?" me "nah just got a little lightheaded, must be the spicy food" She gave me a "wtf look". I had the waiter bring me a water. about 5 seconds after getting the water spilled it on the table (fml). We then decided it was time to leave.

When getting into my car she put her hand on the door to open it, I yelled halt, and moved her hand away and opened the door for her. "she laughed and said thanks". While driving i asked if she wanted to do something else tonight. "she said she was really tired and was probably just going to go to bed" When we pulled up to her place she said thanks for the meal hope you're feeling better soon. "i told her nah I am fine, spicy food makes me woosie" I then thought to myself its never gonna come my way again, not with a girl this beautiful. So i put my hand on her thigh and said "would it be alright if i kissed you?" her " sorry i don't kiss on the first date" "oh, would you like to go out again sometime?" she hesitated and said "yeah but only as friends" i felt my heart drop. with a look of disappointment i said "ah okay cool, i had fun tonight" her "yeah" then she left.

I drove home feeling so beta. How could i fail this hard, Will muscle change things? Its got to right? From here on out i dedicated myself to the gym. But would also like some advice on what went wrong? how can I improve for my next date, when ever that may be, if one ever comes my way again.

where the hell was the happy ending, this was depressing.

oh he most certainly had a happy ending when he went into his bedroom that evening. a solo one.

that batman story killed me haha.
hilarious.

I'm pretty sure just to make things a little worse the date was set up by his mother.

lol, how old are you threadstarter?

that sounds like stuff i went through in high school.

i guess ill share since we already started talking about awkwardness, getting drunk and starting 3ways, well tonight might be my chance

without getting too deep into it, there are 2 girls a 8/10 and a 7/10 that i talk to, and have made out with. they hang out almost everyday and tell me they get topless and shit when theyre drunk. thing is, ive never had a chance to get them alone and drunk together, until possibly tonight.

the catch: the 7/10 is hosting a friends birthday party. The friend is fucking weird and OBSESSED with my little pony. like mlp everything. the 7 and 8 dont realize the stigma that comes with that, so they are making the party "my little pony" theme. the fb event guest list shows that it will be me, the 7, the 8, 2 weird fedora wearing "bronies", and like 5 fat weird girls

so this could either go really well, and i can finally get a threeway, or it could be the most awkward wtf night of the year

pic related, the event page
35lwvv6.jpg

i WILL post results tomorrow

Back