TUF Brazil 2 - Team Nogueira X Team Werdum [!syncronized with Brazilian broadcast!]

Yamasaki is too influenced by the coaches. He let the (ep9?) fight go on really long when the corner kept yelling at him not to stop it.

I'm just beginning to watch the season online...

I gotta say, some of the gentlemen on this season have some extremely good looking wives...

Also, like the part where Bruno Dias' wife goes bat shit after her husband lost. "YOU KNOW YOU LOST!"

Yamasaki is too influenced by the coaches. He let the (ep9?) fight go on really long when the corner kept yelling at him not to stop it.

After Wand cursed him like crazy in one of the previous fights he was probably trying not to get hated by every fighter in the house.

The two most mental handicapped guys in the house... David Vieira and Eric Albarracin.
But I must say, this joke was funny lol.

Kidnapping the crazy midget is ok, but shaving his hair is not very nice, is it?

Patolino laying on the ground when the fireworks started was funny as hell. Growing up in Rio creates some weird habbits.

Lol....good episode...
I want so bad to see ninja ko'ed bisping vs hendo style...

This fight was like Bully Beatdown.
Cleiton was lost... totally clueless in every single aspect of MMA.
And Santiago needs to develop his finishing power... had a lot of opportunities but made poor work on them.

Amazing performance of Rasta, he needs to improve his Gnp,he could finish Cleiton.

Grande Rasta!

Very entertaining episode overall. The fight was not that good, but the pole dancing and the kidnapping were great.

Who is worst? Davi Vieira or Foguete?

Back