TUF Brazil 2 - Team Nogueira X Team Werdum [!syncronized with Brazilian broadcast!]

Has anybody else ever missed weight on tuf?
Edit: Dana white must have been so pissed when he found out the guy he brought back missed weight....

You should watch TUF 5.Gabe Ruediger's weight cut was fun.

James Vanikolo missed weight on TUF Smashes as well, and he was brought in as a replacement as well.

Argentinean (?) guy will win this now...i think

Renault must be real happy for sponsoring the show and seeing them trash the car...

Holy shit... utter destruction. Did not see that coming.

Sad for Besouro leaving the show due to an injury. He seemed like the most skilled fighter in the house, by far.

This episode summarizes why I won't miss another TUF Brazil season.
A lot of imbecile pranks, Minotauro awkwardly trying to be a joker, brief shoots of the training sessions, that midget who thinks he's funny, a lot of repeated camera takes (wasting a lot of time)...
Not to say all the cuts due injuries. I'm not saying fight injuries but training injuries.

About the fight, was a huge beatdown. Alves was hopeless... looked like he busted his foot in the cage. Yamasaki could have stopped it earlier, Alves took a lot of unecessary punishment. Patolino didn't excite me in his first fights but in this one he showed a very solid takedown defense and good powerbombs.

About matchmaking... Ponnizibbio has real chances to make it to the finals. Foguete is one of the weakest of the whole season. Viscardi will walk through Vieira and Santos X Marreta will be the tightest one. I'd give Santos the edge but he will be undersized. He is used to fight as LW while Marreta is a huge WW. Let's see how it will roll.

This episode summarizes why I won't miss another TUF Brazil season.
A lot of imbecile pranks, Minotauro awkwardly trying to be a joker, brief shoots of the training sessions, that midget who thinks he's funny, a lot of repeated camera takes (wasting a lot of time)...
Not to say all the cuts due injuries. I'm not saying fight injuries but training injuries.

About the fight, was a huge beatdown. Alves was hopeless... looked like he busted his foot in the cage. Yamasaki could have stopped it earlier, Alves took a lot of unecessary punishment. Patolino didn't excite me in his first fights but in this one he showed a very solid takedown defense and good powerbombs.

About matchmaking... Ponnizibbio has real chances to make it to the finals. Foguete is one of the weakest of the whole season. Viscardi will walk through Vieira and Santos X Marreta will be the tightest one. I'd give Santos the edge but he will be undersized. He is used to fight as LW while Marreta is a huge WW. Let's see how it will roll.

They really need to step up the production values, do it more like the last TUF american season, give up all the scripted bullshit and juvenile pranks. And the product placement is just... awkward.

They really need to step up the production values, do it more like the last TUF american season, give up all the scripted bullshit and juvenile pranks. And the product placement is just... awkward.

I believe Vieira's behavior must be scripted too. Otherwise the guy has serious mental issues. Ninja looks much more an actor then a professional fighter.
And the lack of criteria to define replacements is just awful. It was doubtful, at least, for the staff to pick Vieira as replacement to Dutra Jr. while Cabral replacement had to fight against a Nogueira's guy to retake the spot (which he lost btw) to the semis.

I agree, at least half of what happens in the show seems to be scripted...

and this is a major part of what is destroying the show.

Damn....aldo is a lot bigger than i thought...

I dont think he ever looked good in any of his 3 fights...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back