+++official mundials thread+++

Mixed feelings about Gabi. She works hard, she certainly had no choice about being as big as she is, why shouldn't she us her natural advantages on the mat. On the other hand, it just gets so old watching her crush chicks half her size. I know she'd fight girls her own weight if there were any, but there aren't. It's hard to watch her fight.

My thoughts exactly.

Mixed feelings about Gabi. She works hard, she certainly had no choice about being as big as she is, why shouldn't she us her natural advantages on the mat. On the other hand, it just gets so old watching her crush chicks half her size. I know she'd fight girls her own weight if there were any, but there aren't. It's hard to watch her fight.

I'm with you. People have suggested she is chemically enhanced. If that's true I'd have a lot less sympathy, but who really knows? She passed her Pan's test.

I've seen Paulo Miyao choke out ultra heavies, so maybe one day there will be the David to dethrone this Goliath.

My thoughts exactly.

The other thing is, think about what it would be like to live in a very image conscious society looking the way she does. I imagine life before BJJ wasn't a bed of roses for Gabi. Doesn't mean I wants to watch her fight Bea.

During The pass that landed her in side control. It really looked like Gabby was close to slamming her.

I'm with you. People have suggested she is chemically enhanced. If that's true I'd have a lot less sympathy, but who really knows? She passed her Pan's test.

I've seen Paulo Miyao choke out ultra heavies, so maybe one day there will be the David to dethrone this Goliath.
she is or atleast was on steroids at some point, sad and pathetic (not that there is anything wrong with steroids, just that someone with such a large physical advantage needs to do them anyway)

The thing that is annoying with Gabi isn't her size, it's the fact that she has that size advantage and still isn't able to just crush her adversaries.

The thing that is annoying with Gabi isn't her size, it's the fact that she has that size advantage and still isn't able to just crush her adversaries.
true, buchecha would grab caio, sexually assault him then bend him in two for the tap

They really shouldn't boo her. She didn't do anything wrong.

1. She hurts people on purpose
2. She is naturally huge and still uses massive amounts of steroids in the women's division
3. Despite all this, she still has trouble winning decisively

2. She is naturally huge and still uses massive amounts of steroids in the women's division

yep, this is why i dislike her

Don't know about the steroids, but otherwise i totally agree.

Don't know about the steroids, but otherwise i totally agree.

Lol there was an eyewitness account of her using in Brazil posted on here. She is one of the few that has actually been named outright.

Lana Stefanic was around her size.
l.jpg

finalabsolamarrompreta_lana_kyra1-2.jpg

My respect for Gabi went down the drain when she barely beat that purple belt that was half her size and then when the purple belt went to shake her hand Gabi smacked it away (or just a real hard high 5) and yelled in her face to respect the black belt.

Her and Bruno must make a great couple lol.

Back