Hottest Girl in the House ?

thanks,

even sexier when a cute non assuming girl can kick ass

You're welcome.

--

For those fans of Peggy Morgan I was checking some twitter activity out and saw something interesting on her Facebook. A vblog.

safe_image.php

Linky:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=504249406334160&set=vb.430038320421936&type=2&theater

Last edited:
There was a gif of Sarah Moras from IFC2 floating around that was just as good, can't find it though :icon_sad:

I'm surprised by all the love for Duke and the lack of love for Pena. Though I suppose most guys like tall blondes while I prefer those of a more ethnic persuasion. It also doesnt help that Pena doesnt seem to have many photoshoot-type pictures, this was all I could find

BQkGR70CcAAu2Xo.jpg

though I think she has too much makeup on or something and like her better like this

382324_546987198668501_1985389546_n.jpg

I have not seen the show but she definitely stood out in the team profile pics. I find her very attractive.

^ I agree.
The Venezuelan Vixen Julianna Pena is one hot latina
julianna-pena.jpg

art17338widea.jpg

woah, she must have been very close to the weight limit to wear such skimpy bottoms

543541_419719671436092_787151133_n.jpg

I was going to make a Peggy Morgan joke but she seems really cute on her vlog.

The chick who beat Tara LaRosa. She has a butter face, but I'd most certainly hit it from the back.

That Colleen girl (I think that was her name) was the hottest but lost. Now I don't know. I'd have to see them in the house not in fight mode.

For example, I don't find Tate particularly hot, but many people do. But have you seen her during her fights? She isn't hot at all without the make up and hair done. So it's really hard to tell how hot some of them can be.

What girl is "hot" during a fight?

I don't know why,but i liked the canadian mom.Too bad she lost to Modaferi and won't even be in the house.

Yeah she had the voice of an angel haha, that girl from kentucky is kinda hot.

lol you realize half of them are probably gay right?

I don't know but I reckon Roxy is kind of adorable in a not-so-traditional way. My geekness approves her level of nerdness :icon_lol:

That Colleen girl (I think that was her name) was the hottest but lost. Now I don't know. I'd have to see them in the house not in fight mode.

For example, I don't find Tate particularly hot, but many people do. But have you seen her during her fights? She isn't hot at all without the make up and hair done. So it's really hard to tell how hot some of them can be.

Here you go, Colleen Schneider.

Colleen-Schneider.jpg

Colleen+8+FC.jpg

403232_329152457135929_1538349914_n.jpg

Schneider hasn't gotten much love in this thread but in honor of her second round armbar win over Christina Marks this weekend, here are some pics.

Colleen Schneider vs. Christina Marks stare down.

565032_506168989457826_1050512266_n.jpg

Last edited:
It figures that Rousey would pick some of the least attractive women. Tate's team is definitely hotter. Rousey doesn't want anyone on her team that looks better than her.

It figures that Rousey would pick some of the least attractive women. Tate's team is definitely hotter. Rousey doesn't want anyone on her team that looks better than her.

ehh rouseys teams has 3 out of the 4 girls in the house would do with out having to think twice about. rousey def got the hotter team. no contest.

ehh rouseys teams has 3 out of the 4 girls in the house would do with out having to think twice about. rousey def got the hotter team. no contest.

:icon_neut

Our standards clearly differ

Yes, 3 out of 4 on team Rousey are hot, but out of the two hot ones on Taters team, Duke wins it for me.

Back