Mayweather vs Canelo and Mathysse vs Garcia fight night thread

Sad thing is, nothing will be done to fix it.

sad thing is this moron will probably judge another fight ... So ya nothing will be done about it . There are others as well. Do these morons flip a coin every round .

Big speed difference in this fight combined with Mayweather's incredible defense and head movement and this fight was not even close.

Garcia vs Matthyse was great... But Ishe vs Molina was quite bad and Floyd vs Canelo was okay.

Decent card.

I was talking about the 114-114 scorecard from the Floyd/Canelo fight. I thought the fights were pretty good overall aside from Ishe/Molina.

How do the same people always get suckered into thinking these guys have a chance? Cotto genuinely had a chance, as did Mosley, but some of these guys have almost none and these 24/7 and All Access shows make these up and comers look a lot better than they are. Canelo, Victor Ortiz, Guerrero, every time its billed as their biggest test, and every time its the same.

How do the same people always get suckered into thinking these guys have a chance? Cotto genuinely had a chance, as did Mosley, but some of these guys have almost none and these 24/7 and All Access shows make these up and comers look a lot better than they are. Canelo, Victor Ortiz, Guerrero, every time its billed as their biggest test, and every time its the same.

Good promotion. I honestly thought Canelo had a chance even though he hasn't fought anyone with a big name. A big part of the hype was Canelo's such young age and his record was really close to Mayweather's, also undefeated.

MMA judges are better? LoL.

Mma's judging is so bad because the commissions appoint boxing judges.

Boxing judging is so bad bad because it's a corrupt sport from tip to bottom. Always has been and always will be. Ricky burns last week is just one example.

Good promotion. I honestly thought Canelo had a chance even though he hasn't fought anyone with a big name. A big part of the hype was Canelo's such young age and his record was really close to Mayweather's, also undefeated.

Don't forget most of the hype was around the size of Canelo compared to Floyd and the fact Canelo had power and Floyd has shown in past fights if he's tagged with the right shot it will rattle him (which applies to any fighter really). Just a whole lotta what if's when in reality they forget to factor in Floyds defence and speed.

Can the MMA trolls who do this every fight just please go back to what you know in your corner and stop trolling. Its so tiring to listen to.

Don't forget most of the hype was around the size of Canelo compared to Floyd and the fact Canelo had power and Floyd has shown in past fights if he's tagged with the right shot it will rattle him (which applies to any fighter really). Just a whole lotta what if's when in reality they forget to factor in Floyds defence and speed.

I didn't give him much of a chance, it went exactly the way it should.

Cotto's effort is vastly underrated, Floyd took more damage in that one than I think he ever has.

I didn't give him much of a chance, it went exactly the way it should.

Cotto's effort is vastly underrated, Floyd took more damage in that one than I think he ever has.

I think it definitely had more to do with the way Floyd fought rather than what Cotto did. Floyd stood and traded more with Cotto than with his other opponents. Tonight, Floyd did what he does best....be defensive and counter punch all night.

I think it definitely had more to do with the way Floyd fought rather than what Cotto did. Floyd stood and traded more with Cotto than with his other opponents. Tonight, Floyd did what he does best....be defensive and counter punch all night.

I thought the opposite. He took the center of the right and pressed the action more tonight than he has in a long time. He lay on the ropes a lot against Cotto.

cjross_zps45c24cd8.jpg

url

I thought the opposite. He took the center of the right and pressed the action more tonight than he has in a long time. He lay on the ropes a lot against Cotto.

I thought Mayweather was way more defensive in this fight. He ran around the ring the last half of the fight.

Seano was right there is always one dumbass judge

It's funny because Seano talks about the judges when he's trying to give reasons why Bradley "won" the fight against Pacquiao but of course when that same judge almost screws up the decision for his fighter, he says they are a terrible judge.

Maybe he will finally admit that the Bradley/Pacquiao decision was bullshit.

It's funny because Seano talks about the judges when he's trying to give reasons why Bradley "won" the fight against Pacquiao but of course when that same judge almost screws up the decision for his fighter, he says they are a terrible judge.

Maybe he will finally admit that the Bradley/Pacquiao decision was bullshit.

She did a bad job tonight. I saw thebradley fight the same as the officials though. Everyone has bad nights.

She did a bad job tonight. I saw thebradley fight the same as the officials though. Everyone has bad nights.

Lol, sure you did. I think you are the only person on this board who claims Bradley won that fight, and we all know why.

Lol, sure you did. I think you are the only person on this board who claims Bradley won that fight, and we all know why.

I didn't have Bradley winning that fight.

Why By the way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back