PBP UFC 166: Velasquez vs Dos Santos III Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:15pm PT/ 6:15pm ET

Dolloway was the better fighter tonight.

Could have been a draw due to the deducted point but 30-26 is total shit

I'll echo the common sentiment: 30-26 is seriously fucked up. First round was CB's without a doubt. Second was closer but seemed to be his as well. What in the fuck were those judges thinking? Christ almighty.

What!? I hate CB, but that's not cool at all, judges. 30-26? GTFO.

Exactly, I was screaming for Boetsch to knock the smile off his face. 30-26 OMFG what a joke.

Well these have been the best prelims I in recent memory. Obviously this means shit main card.

Maybe the judges were pissed off about the eye pokes, like the crowd. Not supposed to be their job. still.

LOL wtf I wanted Tim to take the W but holy fuck did he pay the judges off just in case?

Don't care what I scored it, CB lost, I'm happy

I used to be like that because of the Miller fight, but he did a good job in the Sarafian fight and tonight. I can't keep hating the guy because he had a terrible performance if he keeps improving.

THIS WHOLE FIGHT

THIS DECISION

30-26

2dF21IU.gif

30-26 is the worst piece of judging in MMA history by a distance.

CB won every round....

I dont mind this robbery....but DAMN...that WAS a robbery. That should have at least been a 29-29

The fire alarm in my dorm went off in the middle of the fight CB definitely won the 1st round.

Back