Media Max Holloway Fires Back At Ilia Topuria "ENOUGH Already, I'll BRING Your Bitc* M*f* Belt"

I don't see what the big deal is.

If you're gonna parade around this stupid belt as some actual belt then defend it every fight or get rid of it.

Imagine being a champion of something and saying nah, the belt isn't on the line vs this guy. If you lose, that guy is now the BMF, not you.

It doesn't even matter because Leon is the lineal BMF champ and everything else is just bullshit.

Put the belt up or get rid of it. Pretty simple. If the roles were reversed, the reactions on Sherdog would be wildly different and I am very confident in saying that.

What kind of "Baddest motherfucker" picks and chooses when they put that belt on the line? lol if you're a true BMF, it's always on the line.
It's a gimmick belt. The gimmick is that you have to be a BMF to fight for it. It's fun.

It should absolutely be separated from actual belts. You will never see a titleholder fight for the BMF title while he's the champ. It's separate things. And a reason for the UFC to promote PPV's.

It's a gimmick belt. The gimmick is that you have to be a BMF to fight for it. It's fun.

It should absolutely be separated from actual belts. You will never see a titleholder fight for the BMF title while he's the champ. It's separate things. And a reason for the UFC to promote PPV's.
No one can tell me that Ilia Topuria is not a BMF. He 100% is.

It's a bullshit belt. Put it up or fuck off with it. Why anyone is scared to put up their gimmick belt is fucking comical.

I am 100% certain if Max was champ and Ilia was parading around with that dumb BMF belt, the Max darlings on here would be crying about it if Ilia wouldn't put it on the line.

No one can tell me that Ilia Topuria is not a BMF. He 100% is.

It's a bullshit belt. Put it up or fuck off with it. Why anyone is scared to put up their gimmick belt is fucking comical.

I am 100% certain if Max was champ and Ilia was parading around with that dumb BMF belt, the Max darlings on here would be crying about it if Ilia wouldn't put it on the line.
Hey Ilia is the one who's taking the BMF belt the most serious. He's practically begging for it to be on the line. It's clearly not a bullshit belt for him. He's willing to actually not fight Max If it's not on the line. I don't think Max cares either way. He's never even mentioned the BMF belt.

At the end of the day, it's not up to Ilia or Max. If the UFC wants to have the BMF title on the line for this one, it will happen. Im positive it won't though. Attaching it to a current beltholder would be messy. Just being realistic though.

I agree that Ilia is a bad motherfucker. He truly is. That's why it's whack of him to beg for that "bullshit title" as you put it.

Again, he never said he wouldn't, he just said Ilia potentially not taking the fight because of it was pretty un-BMF, lol.
This thread is literally about Max saying he'd put the belt on the line and these morons are STILL going "Well why won't Max put his belt on the line."

This is the most invented bullshit I've heard in a while. There's all the reason to be celebrating this fight will happen and zero reason for people to think Max himself was a hurdle to it

This thread is literally about Max saying he'd put the belt on the line and these morons are STILL going "Well why won't Max put his belt on the line."

This is the most invented bullshit I've heard in a while. There's all the reason to be celebrating this fight will happen and zero reason for people to think Max himself was a hurdle to it
Yeah max is literally spitting out truth. When Joe Rogan (the guy who is always biased for UFC champions) says Ilia is turning down fights, when Max is saying Ilia is the one making things complicated and Ilia himself confirming it in his tweets by making silly demands... Then yeah it's all there.

Yeah max is literally spitting out truth. When Joe Rogan (the guy who is always biased for UFC champions) says Ilia is turning down fights, when Max is saying Ilia is the one making things complicated and Ilia himself confirming it in his tweets by making silly demands... Then yeah it's all there.

is the silly demand the fake bmf belt?
if it's a fake one, what is the problem in asking to have it on the line?

is this is the actual problem that shardoggers are trying to solve in the last weeks?

asking for a fake belt is like accepting the fight.

that said, ilia has just won the belt and max is already pushing for his third ts at fw since he lost the title, i personally find it pretty annoying.

Last edited:

FINALLY saying he would.

It's absurd that you get to parade around with a made up belt then "Fans" fucking cry about it when buddy says well put it up against mine.

If Max wasn't a Sherdog darling, the reactions would be wildly different and that's a fucking fact.. I would love to see how Sherdog would react if it was Khamzat holding the BMF belt, looking to fight for a title. I'd bet my Sherdog account there would be at least 8 threads shitting on Khamzat about being too scared to put his pretend belt on the line.

FINALLY saying he would.
And never said he wouldn't. Thanks for playing.

That's the meat of this, plain and simple. The rest of this post will just be gravy

It's absurd that you get to parade around with a made up belt then "Fans" fucking cry about it when buddy says well put it up against mine.
What parading has Max done? And Ilia didn't say put it up against mine, he said put it up against mine or else. Ilia is the guy who wants the made up belt and he the guy who has paraded a belt around that he didn't want to put up against someone without extra conditions.

If Max wasn't a Sherdog darling, the reactions would be wildly different and that's a fucking fact
Max wouldn't be holding the FW belt hostage for the BMF belt, so I couldn't tell ya.

is this is the actual problem that shardoggers are trying to solve in the last weeks?

that said, ilia has just won the belt and max is already pushing for his third ts at fw since he lost the title, i personally find it pretty annoying.
Demanding a fake belt that Max doesn't actually have control over defending isn't like accepting a fight.

I REALLY don't understand how people are criticizing that fans are acting like the belt is serious in a conversation STARTED BY a fighter taking it too seriously.

And if Max shouldn't get shots, then other fighters should try and beat him some time. The BEST win by the next real challenger? Max beat 2 fights ago. There may be a line forming, but there's a reason Max stays at the front.

And never said he wouldn't. Thanks for playing.

That's the meat of this, plain and simple. The rest of this post will just be gravy

What parading has Max done? And Ilia didn't say put it up against mine, he said put it up against mine or else. Ilia is the guy who wants the made up belt and he the guy who has paraded a belt around that he didn't want to put up against someone without extra conditions.

Max wouldn't be holding the FW belt hostage for the BMF belt, so I couldn't tell ya.
Ilia isn't holding the belt hostage lol, he literally has said he would defend it and against who.

You're just upset about nothing lol SMH

Honestly how can anybody not be on Holloway’s side here, he hasn’t mentioned the gimmick belt once.

It’s Topuria that can’t shut the fuck up about it.

What’s the rankings for the made up belt, what’s the weight class, is it open weight ?

It’s a ridiculous demand.

Honestly how can anybody not be on Holloway’s side here, he hasn’t mentioned the gimmick belt once.

It’s Topuria that can’t shut the fuck up about it.

What’s the rankings for the made up belt, what’s the weight class, is it open weight ?

It’s a ridiculous demand.
In what world do you get to hold a title of baddest motherfucker and not defend said title?

It's ridiculous the belt exists. It's more ridiculous that people are then defending him not having to defend said belt every fight he has.

There is nothing "Bad motherfucker" about picking and choosing when you get to defend said title.

The problem was introducing this stupid gimmick belt to begin with and people actually being on board with it then fucking crying about it when a fighter says "well defend your belt against me".

Demanding a fake belt that Max doesn't actually have control over defending isn't like accepting a fight.

I REALLY don't understand how people are criticizing that fans are acting like the belt is serious in a conversation STARTED BY a fighter taking it too seriously.

And if Max shouldn't get shots, then other fighters should try and beat him some time. The BEST win by the next real challenger? Max beat 2 fights ago. There may be a line forming, but there's a reason Max stays at the front.

i personally find all the situation pathetic and a huge waste of time for everyone.

that said, again, i don't even care about another Max's title reign at fw: he already lost to Volk three times, it looks like he's waiting for better fighters to get old.

i personally find all the situation pathetic and a huge waste of time for everyone.

that said, again, i don't even care about another Max's title reign at fw: he already lost to Volk three times, it looks like he's waiting for better fighters to get old.
The fact the belt was introduced for fighters that can't actually be the champion is the definition of the participation trophy era.

If it's so fake why is Ilia begging to fight for it? I agree with you. Ilia doesn't.

If it's so fake why is Ilia begging to fight for it? I agree with you. Ilia doesn't.
If it's so fake, why do you guys care that Ilia is asking for it?

It goes both ways.

In what world do you get to hold a title of baddest motherfucker and not defend said title?

It's ridiculous the belt exists. It's more ridiculous that people are then defending him not having to defend said belt every fight he has.

There is nothing "Bad motherfucker" about picking and choosing when you get to defend said title.

The problem was introducing this stupid gimmick belt to begin with and people actually being on board with it then fucking crying about it when a fighter says "well defend your belt against me".

It is a ridiculous made up belt, that’s the point.

As far as I can remember it’s never been put on the line by the previous “champion”

If it was wouldn’t that make it a WW title held by Leon Edwards.

Unless we have multiple BMF “champions”

Just scrap the thing.

It is a ridiculous made up belt, that’s the point.

As far as I can remember it’s never been put on the line by the previous champion.

If it was wouldn’t that make it a WW title held by Leon Edwards.

Unless we have multiple BMF “champions”

Just scrap the thing.
Exactly! Max isn't the actual BMF champ and i've been saying that a long time.

Leon Edwards is.

Just humor Ilia and put your fake belt on the line. You aren't even a real champ so why does it matter? Why Max's fans even care is the more odd thing. lol

Ilia should actually stepped into the cage when Max was calling him out at the timeand tell him if he wants a shot at the belt then he should put the BMF on the line, would have been much better, the UFC & the fans would have loved that

But instead he looked like he was shook and didn't want anything to do with Max and now only weeks later he is talking shit on social media which has annoyed Max and the MMA fanbase

Ilia is making himself look really bad, he needs to better PR manager

Back