Media Max Holloway Fires Back At Ilia Topuria "ENOUGH Already, I'll BRING Your Bitc* M*f* Belt"

i don't think that this'll be an obstacle to the fight, i see it as a silly twitter war.

if the ufc wants Max as the next contender he'll be and if Ilia wants the bmf belt on the line they'll do it.

imo, the timing is annoying, max is basically the recurrent contender one time out of two in fw title fights lately and it's getting annoying.
NO idea what you mean, this is one of the fights i'm looking forward to the MOST at the end of the year.

Especially if it's the Max we saw at UFC 300.

Unsure if I will ever root an cheer for a fighter more than Max this next fight. Illia is becoming my most un likeable fighter. Dude has won 1 big fight and a few solid wins an he acts like he's the long time goat.

he was supposed to get slept by Gaethje, and instead put a pillow under Justin's head. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Max can definitely beat Topuria.
Max had to cheat two times to win, but he still about got slept. Only one to knock him down. Imagine what would have happened with two normal eyes.

Topuria had it made after ko'ing Volk. Now he looks like diva complaining and bitching for a BMF belt.

How to ruin your stock in a month.

And some bum who ain't even the champ in the division suppose to get his way? Volk beat the brakes off Max and Topuria easily knock Volk the fuck out.
MMA math doesn't work and styles make fights.

Funny difference between someone who’s been there before and someone who’s new to being the champ.

I actually think Top gets the KO. His power is unnatural for his size. It his personality is so wack.

Back