PBP UFC 166: Velasquez vs Dos Santos III Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:15pm PT/ 6:15pm ET

As a huge botsech fan I don't even understand, I'm laughing my ass off over here. I had it a draw haha.

wow 30-26 that bullsh&*((& i had that fight as a draw just because the point deduction

I dislike CB as much as the next guy, but 30-26 Boetsch is just bullshit. I had CB winning.

CB has gotta be able to do something about that decision. I had no vested interest in the fight and I didn't like seeing those eye pokes. Gotta call crazy on it being 30-26 though.

Even with the eye poke, how did Tim win all 3 rounds? Ridiculous.

Still.... LOL CB

idiot...

edit...also its not that simple...if it was they would have already fixed the issue....

You seem lovely. Its not much of an issue, thats why they havent fixed the gloves (and they are looking into it). Statistically speaking, it happens very rarely. Dear.

Give the fight to the fighter who gets mounted and did nothing but land 4 punches for the whole fight. What was that?

I used to be like that because of the Miller fight, but he did a good job in the Sarafian fight and tonight. I can't keep hating the guy because he had a terrible performance if he keeps improving.

I dislike him cause of the acting as if he didn't tap after the Amir fight shit.

okay, people complain about robberies all the time, when its really just a close decision

THAT IS A ROBBERY
I concur, i have never used that word since i started watching UFC in '92, but damnit ta fck, I simply cannot get my head around that decision, AND I was praying Boetsch would KO that arrogant dck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back