Wow a Whole Episode Just to Spin...

Eh, I think Miesha is playing the whole audience like a fiddle. A lot of fans now think she is this great coach, when everything I've encountered suggests she did very little on the show.

well she's not a coach, she's a fighter.

and yes i'm certain she's intentionally making a good impression, that's a part of her job.

i'm sorry, but wtf was wrong with what tate said? that wasn't poor sportsmanship.

"that she has one thing that she's great at. Really phenomenal at."

thats more of a compliment than ronda has ever given to her, and she's right. ronda is world class with that arm bar, her judo is great, but she's not a good wrestler and she's not a good striker. i mean should she have said she's a terrible fighter who could never beat ronda? is that what her trainers should have told her? of course not.

Amazing the lengths some go to to say Tate is as bad as the RR we see of TUF

That was years ago & after she lost the belt

How that makes it OK for RR to give the finger after RR's own fighter one is amazing

Eh, I think Miesha is playing the whole audience like a fiddle. A lot of fans now think she is this great coach, when everything I've encountered suggests she did very little on the show.

"Just Coast"

Never forget

I don't see that at all
Where are the "Tate is a great coach" threads?

All people are saying is RR comes across badly & Tate doesn't.
This is a showcase for WMMA & Tate SHOULD be thinking about coming across decently

Your post makes little sense

How about Miesha's behavior after she lost to Ronda? She lied to everybody about her elbow being dislocated and posted pictures to show it was fine.

was it ever even confirmed that it was dislocated?

this was her statement.

Team Tate assembled a very good coaching staff. Where are fans saying she is a great coach?

This said, if Miesha is playing her audience like a fiddle, Ronda's got her core singing like Ned Beatty to the banjo.

Amazing the lengths some go to to say Tate is as bad as the RR we see of TUF

That was years ago & after she lost the belt

How that makes it OK for RR to give the finger after RR's own fighter one is amazing

the flipping her off is really low class, and i love how meisha tries to shake her hand anyways. if she's going to act like a classless person, help her out with it. lol

the flipping her off is really low class, and i love how meisha tries to shake her hand anyways. if she's going to act like a classless person, help her out with it. lol

I can see Tate trying it on a loss & again on a win
I wouldn't bother again

But Meltzer said he was told it gets real bad the last few episodes and something big happened with Carraway that might not be shown even

That is why its funny to see these White Knights act like there are all these Tate lovers on here.
Some of the post have no basis in anything resembling reality
A lot think Tate is hotter, very few think Tate will win the fight and very few say Tate is coming across great on TUF
The reading comprehension for some WK's is insanely low

When you're counter part is as appealing as a case of crabs, perhaps you could say you're playing the fans like a fiddle...

That is why its funny to see these White Knights act like there are all these Tate lovers on here.
Some of the post have no basis in anything resembling reality
A lot think Tate is hotter, very few think Tate will win the fight and very few say Tate is coming across great on TUF
The reading comprehension for some WK's is insanely low

Yes. I preferred Coenen and Kaufmann. The first time I cheered for Miesha was her fight with Ronda because Ronda's politics surrounding the Caraway tweet turned me off. I can't stand bullies playing the victim.

I can see Tate trying it on a loss & again on a win
I wouldn't bother again

But Meltzer said he was told it gets real bad the last few episodes and something big happened with Carraway that might not be shown even

i'm looking forward to seeing it happen lol.

i guess it will involve tate's bf and edmund.

Yes. I preferred Coenen and Kaufmann. The first time I cheered for Miesha was her fight with Ronda because Ronda's politics surrounding the Caraway tweet turned me off. I can't stand bullies playing the victim.

This
The BC response was stupid in a PC world to do, but it was not as bad as RR played it
That & the crying of "racism" says a lot about her IMO

i'm sorry, but !@#$%^&* was wrong with what tate said? that wasn't poor sportsmanship.

"that she has one thing that she's great at. Really phenomenal at."

thats more of a compliment than ronda has ever given to her, and she's right. ronda is world class with that arm bar, her judo is great, but she's not a good wrestler and she's not a good striker. i mean should she have said she's a terrible fighter who could never beat ronda? is that what her trainers should have told her? of course not.

and what meisha said wasn't on tv every week for an entire season. neither was jon jones getting a dui or rampage going on a rampage. but both of those things did hurt their careers, just not as much as being completely unlikable for an entire season on national tv.
Miesha didn't get caught because of a single mistake. I doubt even Bryan Caraway thought she was winning before she got armbarred. Miesha was in control for probably 30 seconds in that fight (and wasn't even close to finishing Ronda either time).

Miesha didn't get caught because of a single mistake. I doubt even Bryan Caraway thought she was winning before she got armbarred. Miesha was in control for probably 30 seconds in that fight (and wasn't even close to finishing Ronda either time).

None of that is bad sportsmanship

John Jones thought he beat Gus easily. That does not make him a bad sportsman

Tate stood there at RR was announced winner. She did not flip her off or run out of ring

well she's not a coach, she's a fighter.

and yes i'm certain she's intentionally making a good impression, that's a part of her job.
Her job was to hang out by herself with her boyfriend? According to Cody Bollinger, that's what the two did for most of the season. It was really the assistant coaches who did most of the work on the show. And it was Bryan who chose them, so Miesha doesn't even get credit for that either.

The "single mistake" was more than one mistake, even if we only accept Miesha's admission that she was overzealous due to emotion, which means two mistakes were made.

Back