Wow a Whole Episode Just to Spin...

Amazing the lengths some go to to say Tate is as bad as the RR we see of TUF

That was years ago & after she lost the belt

How that makes it OK for RR to give the finger after RR's own fighter one is amazing
This is the problem with all these new WMMA "fans". They don't even know anything about the sport beyond who they find hot. That happened just last year. You can't dismiss it just because it goes against the new and improved Miesha act.

Her job was to hang out by herself with her boyfriend? According to Cody Bollinger, that's what the two did for most of the season. It was really the assistant coaches who did most of the work on the show. And it was Bryan who chose them, so Miesha doesn't even get credit for that either.

She choose BC as the head. That kind of delegation creates "credit" for many a fat cat in the world of finance.

Her job was to hang out by herself with her boyfriend? According to Cody Bollinger, that's what the two did for most of the season. It was really the assistant coaches who did most of the work on the show. And it was Bryan who chose them, so Miesha doesn't even get credit for that either.

Miesha put together a pretty good staff in .............. ONE DAY!
She was not even supposed to coach & I yet to hear her say what a great coach she was or is
She was not planning on doing this & when Dana asked her, she said she will on one day notice just to get the rematch

That to me is a competitor & what she claims to be

Miesha didn't get caught because of a single mistake. I doubt even Bryan Caraway thought she was winning before she got armbarred. Miesha was in control for probably 30 seconds in that fight (and wasn't even close to finishing Ronda either time).

that's fine but how is that on par with ronda flipping her off, cussing her out, and messing with her spouce? i just dont' consider it poor sportsmanship.

This is the problem with all these new WMMA "fans". They don't even know anything about the sport beyond who they find hot. That happened just last year. You can't dismiss it just because it goes against the new and improved Miesha act.

You make no sense
She lost a TITLE fight and still did not give the finger
She stood there and watched RR get her arm raised when she could have easily leave and attend to her arm that was bent up, but stood there and accepted the loss in the cage

Compare that to Tate going to congratulate RR after both a tough lose & win & RR giving her the finger

:icon_lol:

i don't think anyone is saying she's some incredible coach, so i don't get the point.

Miesha put together a pretty good staff in .............. ONE DAY!
She was not even supposed to coach & I yet to hear her say what a great coach she was or is
She was not planning on doing this & when Dana asked her, she said she will on one day notice just to get the rematch

That to me is a competitor & what she claims to be

Yes. For example, she chose her athletes well. Furthermore, she did not choose Fisette and would not have chosen Fisette, because he lacked the wrestling base that Team Tate used as their basis of selection. One of her loses falls to Dana, partially. One also might recall that Ronda said Miesha chose her team like a high school cheerleader.

I don't see that at all
Where are the "Tate is a great coach" threads?

All people are saying is RR comes across badly & Tate doesn't.
This is a showcase for WMMA & Tate SHOULD be thinking about coming across decently

Your post makes little sense
Tate isn't thinking about WMMA. She's thinking about promoting herself. The funny thing is people can't see through her lies and phony behavior. A good example is her calling Ronda out recently for not knowing anybody on TUF other than Baszler. Ronda met Jessamyn Duke back in 2011 at an amateur event and kept in contact with her. Ronda even helped train her for her fight with Miriam Nakamoto. Ronda also posted a vid of Sara Moras on both Facebook and Twitter back in March (trying to get her on the show). Cody Bollinger has also come out and said he knew Ronda and trained with her before the show. Yet Tate would have you believe that she was completely clueless as to who these MMA people were.

i don't think anyone is saying she's some incredible coach, so i don't get the point.

SNS seems like a decent guy so it is not about him, but a lot of the anti-Tate points that get posted to say that Rousey is acting OK make no sense

I never get the "but, they did it toooooooooooooo" defense when doing something wrong

& before someone says that is the defense for Tate's pranks .........
Pranks were never wrong in the prior 8.5 years. Only now bc Dana thinks RR & Edmund would over-react.
He admitted they were funny too

SNS
Joined today & all 9 post sticking up for RR with the same logic a few WK's have
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wonder who this is a mult of?

Any WK's get dubbed or infractions today?

Tate isn't thinking about WMMA. She's thinking about promoting herself. The funny thing is people can't see through her lies and phony behavior. A good example is her calling Ronda out recently for not knowing anybody on TUF other than Baszler. Ronda met Jessamyn Duke back in 2011 at an amateur event and kept in contact with her. Ronda even helped train her for her fight with Miriam Nakamoto. Ronda also posted a vid of Sara Moras on both Facebook and Twitter back in March (trying to get her on the show). Cody Bollinger has also come out and said he knew Ronda and trained with her before the show. Yet Tate would have you believe that she was completely clueless as to who these MMA people were.

we don't KNOW her, so it's kind of redic to call her a phony.

don't you think? all we can go off of is what we see on the show, and that show makes it pretty clear meisha is a lot cooler than ronda.

SNS seems like a decent guy so it is not about him, but a lot of the anti-Tate points that get posted to say that Rousey is acting OK make no sense

I never get the "but, they did it toooooooooooooo" defense when doing something wrong

& before someone says that is the defense for Tate's pranks .........
Pranks were never wrong in the prior 8.5 years. Only now bc Dana thinks RR & Edmund would over-react.
He admitted they were funny too

agreed, and the pranks are tradition, they happen every season and it's a fun party of the show.

guess ronda and edmund didn't watch lol.

Ok Ronda, we love you, please don't armbar us! J/K :p

agreed, and the pranks are tradition, they happen every season and it's a fun party of the show.

guess ronda and edmund didn't watch lol.

I know it was a typo, but the idea of "party" & Edmund made me lol

Team Tate assembled a very good coaching staff. Where are fans saying she is a great coach?

This said, if Miesha is playing her audience like a fiddle, Ronda's got her core singing like Ned Beatty to the banjo.
People were saying it on here even after Ronda's evened things up.

As far as the audience, it's not really going to matter in the long run. I don't see Miesha ever holding the belt again. Even after Ronda retires in two years, Tate will have to play second best to women like Zingano, McMann, and Davis. I see Kaufman beating her as well if there's a rematch.

i'm sorry, but wtf was wrong with what tate said? that wasn't poor sportsmanship.

"that she has one thing that she's great at. Really phenomenal at."

thats more of a compliment than ronda has ever given to her, and she's right. ronda is world class with that arm bar, her judo is great, but she's not a good wrestler and she's not a good striker. i mean should she have said she's a terrible fighter who could never beat ronda? is that what her trainers should have told her? of course not.

and what meisha said wasn't on tv every week for an entire season. neither was jon jones getting a dui or rampage going on a rampage. but both of those things did hurt their careers, just not as much as being completely unlikable for an entire season on national tv.

I already saw Frankie trying to put it out there so you're my witness, my dubs were removed right quick and SNSwhateverthefuck is not me.

SNS
Joined today & all 9 post sticking up for RR with the same logic a few WK's have
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wonder who this is a mult of?

Any WK's get dubbed or infractions today?

JUst a general note here but, I always scroll past white belts unless im on my cell.

How does your evidence of "lies and phony behavior" cypher to "Tate isn't thinking about WMMA. She's thinking about promoting herself"? Without further development, it's a load of fecestab to say the one adds up to the other.

Furthermore, and please excuse the duplicated reference, how does your opinion of Ronda as the face of WMMA square with McMann's view that Ronda is not a good role model for female fighters?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/new...fighter-McMann-Ronda-Rousey-not-a-role-model/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back