Wow a Whole Episode Just to Spin...

So the date you join has something to do with how long you've watched MMA or how much you know about MMA? Yeah, let me know when you hit puberty. I don't feel right talking smack on some poor little kid.

Not what i said man. Just that join date > post count.

"Let me know when you hit puberty." How... Original?

:)

So Miesha gets credit for letting her boyfriend pick the coaches and let them do all the work? That's a pretty impressive accomplishment.

It pays better on Wall Street.

Whom is arguing that she was a great coach on TUF?

What is wrong with letting her very good staff do the lion share of the coaching?

How do any of these things project a better light on Ronda's actions?

Have you seen Deliverance?

SNS seems like a decent guy so it is not about him, but a lot of the anti-Tate points that get posted to say that Rousey is acting OK make no sense

I never get the "but, they did it toooooooooooooo" defense when doing something wrong

& before someone says that is the defense for Tate's pranks .........
Pranks were never wrong in the prior 8.5 years. Only now bc Dana thinks RR & Edmund would over-react.
He admitted they were funny too
I got it. So it's okay for Tate to dismiss Rousey as an opponent and make tons of excuses afterwards. But it's disrespectful for Rousey and Baszler to do the same thing. It's okay to engage in childish antics even after telling Dana you would stop agitating each other. It's also okay to make up lies and take unnecessary swipes to trash Ronda. The funny thing is that you people actually believe this junk about Miesha being this classy and professional fighter. When her history shows the exact opposite.

It pays better on Wall Street.

Whom is arguing that she was a great coach on TUF?

What is wrong with letting her very good staff do the lion share of the coaching?

How do any of these things project a better light on Ronda's actions?

Have you seen Deliverance?

Ha what the fuck:icon_lol:

SNS
Joined today & all 9 post sticking up for RR with the same logic a few WK's have
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wonder who this is a mult of?

Any WK's get dubbed or infractions today?
I used to post here on dozens of subjects as DRS. Stopped posting for months and forgot my password. So there is no big conspiracy here. It's not like I'm part of something like Miesha's Army, which is obviously in overdrive to campaign for her online.

Its as original as calling someone a "white knight".

A little different there dude. When someone is obviously a white knight or anything really, that's what I'll call you..

If you look back at my post history (you probably won't) you'll see that I am well past puberty and actually have a lot more martial arts experience and mat time world wide with more than plenty professional fighters than you have to date, or will ever have probably. But I mean hey, your opinion MUST hold more water than mine..

At least when Chael acts up, everyone knows its his schtick.. But when RR paints herself in a negative way, that's who she is.

Last edited:
we don't KNOW her, so it's kind of redic to call her a phony.

don't you think? all we can go off of is what we see on the show, and that show makes it pretty clear meisha is a lot cooler than ronda.
Did you see Kaufman's recent interview on the subject? She seemed pretty surprised by how well Miesha is coming off. It will be interesting to see how Tate recovers after she gets finished again in December. She won't have Ronda to make her look good anymore.

How does your evidence of "lies and phony behavior" cypher to "Tate isn't thinking about WMMA. She's thinking about promoting herself"? Without further development, it's a load of fecestab to say the one adds up to the other.

Furthermore, and please excuse the duplicated reference, how does your opinion of Ronda as the face of WMMA square with McMann's view that Ronda is not a good role model for female fighters?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/new...fighter-McMann-Ronda-Rousey-not-a-role-model/
McMann's own coach has gone on twitter and forums trashing many of Sara's fellow fighters. In fact, he likes to refer to Miesha as "Miesha Taint". So save me the classy nonsense. Neither could even tell Sarah Kaufman why she pulled out of their fight. Just left her hanging with no explanation whatsoever.

A little different there dude. When someone is obviously a white knight or anything really, that's what I'll call you..

If you look back at my post history (you probably won't) you'll see that I am well past puberty and actually have a lot more martial arts experience and mat time world wide with more than plenty professional fighters than you have to date, or will ever have probably. But I mean hey, your opinion MUST hold more water than mine..

At least when Chael acts up, everyone knows its his schtick.. But when RR paints herself in a negative way, that's who she is.

Yeah, you actually have no idea how much martial arts experience anyone on here has including myself, nor do we you, other than what you tell us, and I'm sure that's reliable. But of course if you have to tell everyone what an expert you are, than you obviously aren't. But yeah, I believe every guy on the internet who tells me how much martial arts experience they have. Truly.

Yet you just joine TODAY & started post nonstop defending RR, but know what people posted weeks ago?

:icon_lol:
Can't you read? I used to post on many subjects here before I lost my own password. Unlike yourself... who talks about nothing but Miesha.

Ronda's hot. But you're actually right about Frankie, if you defend Ronda in any capacity at all, you get the "white knight" treatment and if you're lucky, he puts your posts on ignore and then responds to every single one of them through the quotes of others.
Is he even a fan of MMA? He seems like nothing more than Miesha's PR person.

Yeah, you actually have no idea how much martial arts experience anyone on here has including myself, nor do we you, other than what you tell us, and I'm sure that's reliable. But of course if you have to tell everyone what an expert you are, than you obviously aren't. But yeah, I believe every guy on the internet who tells me how much martial arts experience they have. Truly.

Proof is in the pudding, bud. Check the post history if you want. Pictures are available if you want me to post them. I'm sure you won't though, it would probably suck to look like an ignorant ass, again.

Never said I was an expert either.

You make yourself look really bad on this forum. It's pretty funny.

I'll just stop now while I'm ahead.

*leaves thread never to return again*

White knight.

Proof is in the pudding, bud. Check the post history if you want.

White knight.[/QUOTE)

You leaving is probably a good idea. Anyone who thinks their post history is proof of their martial arts experience probably runs away a lot in life. They'd have too.

We all got to start somewhere.

As a fighter Ronda > Tate, but being a good sport Tate > Ronda (at least from what I can see on TUF). To me I would rather root for the nice person. You can be the greatest fighter in the world, but if you're a jerk, I'm rooting against you.
Who defines what is nice? If trash talking excludes somebody, then that eliminates many people right off the bat... Jordan, Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, Barkley, Bird, and on and on.

Proof is in the pudding, bud. Check the post history if you want.

White knight.[/QUOTE)

You leaving is probably a good idea. Anyone who thinks their post history is proof of their martial arts experience probably runs away a lot in life. They'd have too.

As I said the pics are in the post history buddy. There are plenty of people I know on these boards I know in rl that will vouch. I'm sure that's not enough for you though :)

As I said the pics are in the post history buddy. There are plenty of people I know on these boards I know in rl that will vouch. I'm sure that's not enough for you though :)

I can get pictures of John Wayne, post them, and say its me. If you truly practiced martial arts, you wouldn't feel the need to keep trying to prove it to some anonymous internet poster you've never met and never will. So much for you leaving never to return. Not that I ever thought you would.

I can get pictures of John Wayne, post them, and say its me. If you truly practiced martial arts, you wouldn't feel the need to keep trying to prove it to some anonymous internet poster you've never met and never will. So much for you leaving never to return. Not that I ever thought you would.

Don't really care what you think and I don't need to convince you. Just letting you know where the proof is. :)

Make of it what you will.

You're still a white knight though

RR's team seems to think that Ronda is such a noble person that is honoring her agreement to not start any trouble, but she repeatidly flicks off Tate and her coaching staff.

I know, how is doing that "not starting trouble"?

:icon_lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back