Wow a Whole Episode Just to Spin...

I already saw Frankie trying to put it out there so you're my witness, my dubs were removed right quick and SNSwhateverthefuck is not me.

Furthermore, apostle contributes much more to the board than a staunch defense of Rousey. When I read what he has to say on other topics it's like he's morphed into Dr. Jekyll. :wink:

JUst a general note here but, I always scroll past white belts unless im on my cell.

Why? Being a "white belt" on Sherdog has nothing to do with one's knowledge of MMA. It simply means they didn't belong to a Sherdog internet forum. Hell, you have a Green Belt and still make shit posts. :icon_lol:

That is why its funny to see these White Knights act like there are all these Tate lovers on here.
Some of the post have no basis in anything resembling reality
A lot think Tate is hotter, very few think Tate will win the fight and very few say Tate is coming across great on TUF
The reading comprehension for some WK's is insanely low
It's funny how many like to dismiss contrary opinions as White Knight posts. Especially coming from someone like yourself. Whose knowledge of WMMA consists of who you find hot.

People were saying it on here even after Ronda's evened things up.

Yet you just joine TODAY & started post nonstop defending RR, but know what people posted weeks ago?

:icon_lol:

Furthermore, apostle contributes much more to the board than a staunch defense of Rousey. When I read what he has to say on other topics it's like he's morphed into Dr. Jekyll. :wink:

Gee thanks....

When you're counter part is as appealing as a case of crabs, perhaps you could say you're playing the fans like a fiddle...
Like I said, Tate is then winning by default. What happens when Ronda finishes Tate again? Pretend to like someone else and hop on their bandwagon?

JUst a general note here but, I always scroll past white belts unless im on my cell.

Same here, but sometimes I accidentally read a white belt post and lose few brain cells. White belts shouldnt be allowed to post on Sherdog

Same here, but sometimes I accidentally read a white belt post and lose few brain cells. White belts shouldnt be allowed to post on Sherdog

How else would a mult back up his other post from his real board name?

It's funny how many like to dismiss contrary opinions as White Knight posts. Especially coming from someone like yourself. Whose knowledge of WMMA consists of who you find hot.

Ronda's hot. But you're actually right about Frankie, if you defend Ronda in any capacity at all, you get the "white knight" treatment and if you're lucky, he puts your posts on ignore and then responds to every single one of them through the quotes of others.

None of that is bad sportsmanship

John Jones thought he beat Gus easily. That does not make him a bad sportsman

Tate stood there at RR was announced winner. She did not flip her off or run out of ring
Making excuses and not giving your opponent credit is the very definition of poor sportsmanship. It's why Miesha is going to lose again. She has actually deluded herself into believing that Ronda can only beat her if she makes a mistake. Reality is going to slap her in the face in December.

So you're one of those who think your post count on an internet forum is an indication of your knowledge of MMA? You have a purple belt and still say dumb shit, sort of like TrueBias.

The "single mistake" was more than one mistake, even if we only accept Miesha's admission that she was overzealous due to emotion, which means two mistakes were made.
Miesha was taken down several times, mounted, gave up her back, out struck on the ground, and submitted in just 4 minutes. Even if you bought her laughable excuse about fighting angry, she made far more than one mistake. I'm curious what the excuse will be be if she fights calm this time and gets submitted even faster. Let me guess... Tate will say she was too patient and needed to be a lot more aggressive.

We all got to start somewhere.

Like I said, Tate is then winning by default. What happens when Ronda finishes Tate again? Pretend to like someone else and hop on their bandwagon?

As a fighter Ronda > Tate, but being a good sport Tate > Ronda (at least from what I can see on TUF). To me I would rather root for the nice person. You can be the greatest fighter in the world, but if you're a jerk, I'm rooting against you.

So you're one of those who think your post count on an internet forum is an indication of your knowledge of MMA? You have a purple belt and still say dumb shit, sort of like TrueBias.

Join date > Post count.

And you are a white knight dude.

Nuff said.

She choose BC as the head. That kind of delegation creates "credit" for many a fat cat in the world of finance.
So Miesha gets credit for letting her boyfriend pick the coaches and let them do all the work? That's a pretty impressive accomplishment.

Join date > Post count.

And you are a white knight dude.

Nuff said.

So the date you join has something to do with how long you've watched MMA or how much you know about MMA? Yeah, let me know when you hit puberty. I don't feel right talking smack on some poor little kid.

Miesha put together a pretty good staff in .............. ONE DAY!
She was not even supposed to coach & I yet to hear her say what a great coach she was or is
She was not planning on doing this & when Dana asked her, she said she will on one day notice just to get the rematch

That to me is a competitor & what she claims to be
Nope. Bryan put the staff together. Miesha did nothing but show up after Dana gave her a gift title shot.

Finally watched the show. I did get the same impression as many of you. Those little pranks that Tate pulled were nothing compared to what we've seen on other shows. Sure she was playing mind games, but so was Ronda.

I think the pranks are immature, but they are so mild comapred to what we've seen in the past. I'd like to know if she actually promised that she wouldn't pull any more pranks or was the promise not to get into any altercations with Team Rousey.

RR's team seems to think that Ronda is such a noble person that is honoring her agreement to not start any trouble, but she repeatidly flicks off Tate and her coaching staff.

I think that the issue with Hallman and Edmond has many truths. From what Hallman said, he was told before going there that Edmond is a hot head that starts trouble. He went into the weigh ins knowing this and once he got a glimpse, he didn't look away. I'm sure Hallman was being a dick, but he was being a dick to someone that is usually a dick to others, so I'm cool with it. I love how he punked him.

It's not like Carraway needed Hallman's help. I actually think that Bryan would destroy Edmond in the cage.

that's fine but how is that on par with ronda flipping her off, cussing her out, and messing with her spouce? i just dont' consider it poor sportsmanship.
It is poor sportsmanship. And it's just one of the many reason Tate and Rousey hate each other. This can't be glossed over just because you find Tate more likable.

You make no sense
She lost a TITLE fight and still did not give the finger
She stood there and watched RR get her arm raised when she could have easily leave and attend to her arm that was bent up, but stood there and accepted the loss in the cage

Compare that to Tate going to congratulate RR after both a tough lose & win & RR giving her the finger

:icon_lol:
Did Tate shake her hand? Did she give Rousey credit afterwards? Nope. She made excuses and minimized the accomplishment. Every interview was about how Tate lost more than Ronda won.

Last edited:
Back