RR blames Meisha for fighter missing weight?

Miesha did not throw Cody under the bus. Cody was the one to blame since he knew he would be in the next fight (duh, last fight) and didn't even try staying lighter.

But you really are. Like bad. You guys are again, acting like sorority girls with your "can you believe she said that" garbage. You're probably twirling your bubble gum as you read this.

wtf are you talking about? even you, ronda's biggest white knight agrees ronda was out of line, but then you turn around and say we are blowing out of proportion when we say she is out of line. you're a hypocrite

I ignored nothing. It just didn't seem too genuine to me, especially when she was using words like disgusting immediately after. That was directed at Cody by the way. But let's just ignore that and pretend that's not trashing someone.

Hint.... it really is.

She never even said "disgusting" or anything remotely like it. You may not have ignored shit, but you certainly make it up. Miesha said all of this:

Miesha: "Either way, I'm extremely sorry.

Dana: It's not your fault.

Miesha: I mean, I literally tried everything. It's really pathetic. And the fact that he was our top pic and pulls that. I mean, come on. Give me a break.

Dana: Yeah.

Ronda: Dude, Miesha sold Cody down. She was like saying, that's pathetic, he was so pathetic and it's so embarrassing..."

And why don't you call Dana out? He was far from forgiving, himself.

wtf are you talking about? even you, ronda's biggest white knight agrees ronda was out of line, but then you turn around and say we are blowing out of proportion when we say she is out of line. you're a hypocrite

I didn't say that claiming what Ronda said was out of line would blowing it out of proportion. Starting a thread about it at all is blowing it out of proportion and railing about it for over 18 pages. You guys just latch on to any little word or gesture like little cry babies and its pathetic. We get it. You don't like her. Much like Ronda doesn't like Tate and let's everything she does/says bother her. You clowns are doing the same thing. I know I know "white knight white knight" But defending Miesha like all get out isn't wk at all.

Eureka! It worked! It wasn't all for naught!

what worked? everyone knew that is what you're getting at when you post that. i just put it into words.

but as i said, it's no coincidence that we can predict ronda saying something dumb next week, then next week comes and ronda says something dumb.

you can do all the "in before people bitch about ronda's idiocy" or "how long until people criticize ronda for having the emotional maturity of a 12 year old" you want, it won't change the fact that ronda says/does something dumb every week.

I didn't say that claiming what Ronda said was out of line would blowing it out of proportion. Starting a thread about it at all is blowing it out of proportion and railing about it for over 18 pages. You guys just latch on to any little word or gesture like little cry babies and its pathetic. We get it. You don't like her. Much like Ronda doesn't like Tate and let's everything she does/says bother her. You clowns are doing the same thing. I know I know "white knight white knight" But defending Miesha like all get out isn't wk at all.

so starting a discussion about something that happened on TUF 18 in the section where you are supposed to discuss tuf 18 is blowing it out of proportion?

and people aren't defending miesha for the sake of defending miesha like you white knights are doing with ronda. when we defend miesha it's because usually ronda is in the wrong and tate is in the right. so we point out that ronda is in the wrong and tate is in the right(maybe not always in the right, but she's usually not doing anything wrong) that's the difference between people defending tate and you defending ronda. you blindly defend ronda because you have a hard-on for ronda, when we defend tate we do it because she hasn't done anything wrong.

what worked? everyone knew that is what you're getting at when you post that. i just put it into words.

but as i said, it's no coincidence that we can predict ronda saying something dumb next week, then next week comes and ronda says something dumb.

you can do all the "in before people bitch about ronda's idiocy" or "how long until people criticize ronda for having the emotional maturity of a 12 year old" you want, it won't change the fact that ronda says/does something dumb every week.

You say stupid shit every day but no one is making a hundred threads about it because we have better things to do.

there is one part of the episode where meisha is walking in the gym and ronda is mad dogging her, like a crazy person, and meisha just gets this sly smile on her face, like yeah, she got to. lol.

cracked me up, anyone else see that?

so starting a discussion about something that happened on TUF 18 in the section where you are supposed to discuss tuf 18 is blowing it out of proportion?

and people aren't defending miesha for the sake of defending miesha like you white knights are doing with ronda.

I stopped reading after that because it was such a blatant lie nothing else in your post could possibly matter.

You say stupid shit every day but no one is making a hundred threads about it because we have better things to do.

go make a forum dedicated to my posting on sherdog then you can be my guest. but as it is this forum is dedicated to discussing TUF, and the current season of TUF consists of ronda rousey being an idiot.

and you have better things to do, like what? frantically defend rousey everytime she says/does something dumb?

what ronda did was pathetic, she lied about what meisha said and she tried to blame her for cody not making weight. stop defending her bs. she's being shown for what she is, and what she isn't isn't honest and isn't very likable.

there is NO WAY ronda, after having made weight her whole life, would take the blame for someone not making weight. nor should she. this is 100% on cody, he admitted it himself, dana admitted it, we all know it. so stop with the WK bs.

I stopped reading after that because it was such a blatant lie nothing else in your post could possibly matter.

what is Miesha doing that we have to be defending?

if you think the people are specifically defending her because they are fanboys of hers and they think she can do no wrong then you're delusional.(which we already knew)

what is Miesha doing that we have to be defending?

exactly, when people say "there's nothing wrong with putting a doll of edmond on the table" apostle somehow thinks they're white knighting miesha. but really she's not doing anything wrong and they are pointing that out. she gets defended because, ironically, the rousey fanboys blow shit SHE does out of proportion.

Missing weight is all on the fighter. A veteran fighter like Cody should know how much weight he will be able to cut.

Missing weight is all on the fighter. A veteran fighter like Cody should know how much weight he will be able to cut.

pretty much. he wrestled all through highschool and did some college wrestling to. he should know how to cut weight by now

Uh oh, Apostle is taking his crush on Ronda to the next level by using that pic as an avatar. ROFL

It is different circumstances because the fight schedule for TUF is funky with a fight in the house fight, and a "Get picked whenever" type of ordeal for your 1st fight followed by 1 or 2 fights that may vary in time length pending when you won your fight.

Most, if not all fighters are not use to this type of regime....which is why I think the coaches do take fault here in some regard along with the fighter. I mean Team Tate again has a nutritionist....what is the point of having a nutritionist if they aren't observing what their fighters are eating, their weight, and if they are good to go for 10 or 15 minutes for a fight?

It is suspect coaching when it becomes a shocker for the coaches that a fighter is in deep trouble as far as cutting weight goes. The only benefit of the doubt that Team Tate gets here is the power of editing might have made it worse than what it was. That's about it.

It's hilarious as a criticism considering Ronda's emphasis on "being real" and hatred of "being fake."

It's also funny that almost without exception the people who emphasize "being real" are often the biggest phonies you'll ever meet

It is different circumstances because the fight schedule for TUF is funky with a fight in the house fight, and a "Get picked whenever" type of ordeal for your 1st fight followed by 1 or 2 fights that may vary in time length pending when you won your fight.

Most, if not all fighters are not use to this type of regime....which is why I think the coaches do take fault here in some regard along with the fighter. I mean Team Tate again has a nutritionist....what is the point of having a nutritionist if they aren't observing what their fighters are eating, their weight, and if they are good to go for 10 or 15 minutes for a fight?

It is suspect coaching when it becomes a shocker for the coaches that a fighter is in deep trouble as far as cutting weight goes. The only benefit of the doubt that Team Tate gets here is the power of editing might have made it worse than what it was. That's about it.

he knew 2 weeks prior to the fight, how is it not his fault?

Back