Caraway says tuf exposed rousey

You do realize there was no violence toward RR, right?
You do realize there was not even a threat, right?

After she went on Twitter to say she would kick his ass, he was asked on Twitter what would happen IF they actually.

He never threatened her

It's hilarious these poor schmucks with their RR AV's trying to white knight her when she's the one instigating shit, and caraway never directly threatened her. Should have he said that, probably not but at the same time I understand why he said it.

It's hilarious these poor schmucks with their RR AV's trying to white knight her when she's the one instigating shit, and caraway never directly threatened her. Should have he said that, probably not but at the same time I understand why he said it.

It was a stupid thing to say for sure
He could have just said "she would lose", but he was "keeping it REAL" - lol

I don't get Ronda Rousey fans. Yes, the woman is very talented in grappling. But there's nothing else likable about her.

She rocks a horrible attitude, she shows herself to be immature time and time again, she behaves improperly on tv with her profanities and censored gestures... she proudly calls herself a bitch (on TUF episode where her mom was featured)... she can't control her emotions which leads her to say really horrible stuff like "I will break her/ I will make her pay/ she's going to suffer". Then she justifies it all by saying that she's being 'real'.

You can't be rude to people just because you're proud about it "oh it's who I am, I am rude to people". no, that's not okay.

Who gets away with behaving like this in life? no one. But Ronda's apparently an exception

And in terms of looks- she's not bad looking but she's not nearly attractive okay. She's just an average girl, who does seem to be a dear to her friends and care about those around her, but has no regards for anyone else outside her pack.

I mean if you were single and you met her in a bar, what are the chances you'd be like "yea THIS is the hottest chic in the club, I'm going to talk her up".

She's not the kind of girl who turns heads.

So yea, she's a great athlete. That's undeniable. I just really don't know how you could find her likable outside of appreciating her grappling abilities.

This is complete honesty. I'm bewildered by people who worship this woman.

But again, she's from a country where these guys are superstars:
floyd-bieber-wayne-50-fight-6.jpg

So it beats me. Here in Asia those type of people don't really shine. We prefer these
20110714_0792_Opus.JPG

I'm clearly in the minority here, but I think all the pranking is stupid and immature. I thought Tate's were, I thought Koscheck's were, I thought Rampage's were. I'd much rather watch more footage of training and hear the fighters talk about fighting instead of watching a prank war or house drama, but clearly that's not the opinion of the majority.

In addition, however, yes, I do see a difference between pulling a prank on someone who will laugh it off and prank you back versus pranking someone when you know full well it's going to upset them, regardless of whether, in my opinion, the prank is something to get upset about. For example, if I have two fat friends, one of whom is sensitive about his weight while the other embraces being a big fat guy and jokes about it himself, wouldn't there be a difference between making a fat joke to one versus the other? I think there is. But maybe I'm just a sour puss with no sense of humor. :icon_chee
this example fails because ronda's not equivalent to a fat guy being offended by a "fat joke". she's equivalent to a fat guy being offended by any joke what so ever. it's not like miesha got really personal and made fun of her dad's suicide or the fact that she was born with brain damage or anything. she left a fucking doll on the table.

and it REALLY fails when you add the fact that ronda loves to talk shit to tate and caraway. so a better example would be, about a fat guy who loved to bully/harass/make threats/mean mug you and your friends but is to sensitive to deal with ANY sort of joke about them. it's not miesha's fault that ronda is just your stereotypical bully who can dish it out but is too insecure to take any of it.

if she wants to be a jackass to people the world doesn't need to treat her like a princess just because she's too sensitive to handle any of her own medicine.

if she can't handle any of it, don't do any of it.

Which isn't what anyone said at all, but its not surprising you twisted it that way. Tate was just "having fun". She was deliberately trying to start shit. Period. End of story. You trying to act like playing pranks and deliberately trying to get under someone's skin makes Miesha the adult is just laughable.

people have pranked on TUF to have fun
Sure, people have pranked on TUF to have fun.
+

no one is allowed to prank ronda because she can't handle it. despite the fact the prank isn't immature at all.
No one said the nature of the prank was immature, its the fact that she new how Ronda would take it personal and did it anyways.
people have to stop having some of the fun they want to have because ronda can't handle pranks. and if they do try to have their fun by pranking the other coach THEY are immature because ronda can't accept a joke like a normal adult.

ronda's around? don't have any fun. ronda is to real to have fun.

Exactly. Even though DW publicly said 'never', I am sure they discussed when and how they would bring WMMA into the UFC.

You make is sound like it was just coincidence that RR was a star when they decided to make the move.

Women were almost once in the UFC long ago. They even made into the UFC video game.

http://middleeasy.com/fighting/item...-not-the-first-ufc-game-with-a-female-fighter

Yes, it's true! This time we've brought Erica Montoya into the game. She is a real, undefeated, female Mixed Martial Arts fighter and she ranks at the top of the 120-125 lbs fighters in the world. She was the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion in 2001. She knows her stuff and her character in the game proves it. My personal favorite is her virtually inescapable flying armbar that will even take down the likes of Tim Sylvia, when used properly.

Erica Montoya's last fight was in 2005 against Megumi Fujii in which she lost via unanimous decision.

There you have it. Don't believe the revisionist history laid out in the EA Sports/UFC press release. Erica Montoya was the first female fighter featured in a UFC game. Check out this video of her and Chuck Liddell scrapping in the game.

"I absolutely do (believe Ronda lost fans). I think the world's getting a little bit of balance back. The UFC PR machine is incredibly strong. Ronda was the all American blonde girl, Olympic medalist, and was beating everybody in the first round so they said, ‘This is gold, we're going to take her and mold her into whatever we want her to be.' As far as her personality, she has the credentials and physical appearance to market well. The UFC did a great job on that and I think the Ultimate Fighter shed just a little bit of light on the type of person that she really is.

I do think that it exposed her, I would say, and I think the balance has shifted a little bit and Miesha has gained a lot more fan following base. I definitely don't think Miesha is the fan favorite, I mean, Ronda still has 350,000 followers, or whatever it is, and there are a lot of people who don't follow the sport that close enough that they just see the she's an Olympian and a cute girl that's a world champion. They just see the little list of credentials and accomplishments that she's done and they think this girl has done so much and she's amazing. But they don't know anything about her personally. On a personal level, I definitely think for the fans that follow MMA, it (TUF) definitely brought a little balance to women's MMA and gained followers for Miesha."

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/11/26/...lded-ronda-rousey-tuf-exposed-real-person-mma

People may not like Rousey, but you have to respect her for telling it like it is and not sugar coating anything.

In this day and age, not alot of people are like that unless there is only 1 person on the other side and the guy talking shit has 10 of his/her buddies behind them

this example fails because ronda's not equivalent to a fat guy being offended by a "fat joke". she's equivalent to a fat guy being offended by any joke what so ever. it's not like miesha got really personal and made fun of her dad's suicide or the fact that she was born with brain damage or anything. she left a fucking doll on the table.

and it REALLY fails when you add the fact that ronda loves to talk shit to tate and caraway. so a better example would be, about a fat guy who loved to bully/harass/make threats/mean mug you and your friends but is to sensitive to deal with ANY sort of joke about them. it's not miesha's fault that ronda is just your stereotypical bully who can dish it out but is too insecure to take any of it.

if she wants to be a jackass to people the world doesn't need to treat her like a princess just because she's too sensitive to handle any of her own medicine.

if she can't handle any of it, don't do any of it.

That's really good point. She was dishing out a lot of it.

Actually, it's not like she was dishing out jokes either. She and her coach were literally being rude and aggressive. She was trying to instigate something with Bryan, saying "oh you're only tough on twitter". Then when she can't get a reaction from him, Edmond comes in and threatens him in front of the cameras. "you're lucky cameras are around".

What the fuck, that's not a joke. That's threatening someone's well-being.

Then after all this harassment, they're going to flip out because of a doll or some funny pictures?

Come on now.

People may not like Rousey, but you have to respect her for telling it like it is and not sugar coating anything.

In this day and age, not alot of people are like that unless there is only 1 person on the other side and the guy talking shit has 10 of his/her buddies behind them

your opinion is fucking retarded.

my respect points just went up. i'm calling it like i see it without sugar coating anything.:cool:

Let me get this straight. Rousey's number one life oath is keep it "real." But she is quitting fighting to be a actress in less than 2 years?

Acting is being the best at being fake.

It all doesn't add up.

No dude, you can't respect someone for going straight to someone's face and saying "FU byatch" or "I will break your arm" or flipping people off in their face... or what was it Ronda said latest "get used to wiping your ass with your other hand". Seriously?

You can't be like "oh wow, what a gem, she's so real". Nahhh it doesn't work like that.

A lot of people want to punch people in the face. We don't do it because we understand consequences, and repercussions. It's a part of being an adult. It's called consideration. It's called professionalism. It's called manners.

100% this

Let's not forget she tried (& failed) to turn a harmless prank into something "racist" too

Even her Mom said to prank Tate back, but ....................

No dude, you can't respect someone for going straight to someone's face and saying "FU byatch" or "I will break your arm" or flipping people off in their face... or what was it Ronda said latest "get used to wiping your ass with your other hand". Seriously?

You can't be like "oh wow, what a gem, she's so real". Nahhh it doesn't work like that.

A lot of people want to punch people in the face. We don't do it because we understand consequences, and repercussions. It's a part of being an adult. It's called consideration. It's called professionalism. It's called manners.

You are forgetting what profession they are in.

Fighting and intimidation is a big part of their job description

I understand what you are saying and I wouldn't condone anybody doing that IRL.

I am just saying the way the world is these days, 99% of the population don't have the guts to stand up for themselves unless they are holding a gun, knife or have 10 people behind them to back them up.

I understand what you are saying and I wouldn't condone anybody doing that IRL.

I am just saying the way the world is these days, 99% of the population don't have the guts to stand up for themselves unless they are holding a gun, knife or have 10 people behind them to back them up.

How is bullying someone considered standing up for yourself?

people have pranked on TUF to have fun

+

no one is allowed to prank ronda because she can't handle it. despite the fact the prank isn't immature at all.

people have to stop having some of the fun they want to have because ronda can't handle pranks. and if they do try to have their fun by pranking the other coach THEY are immature because ronda can't accept a joke like a normal adult.

ronda's around? don't have any fun. ronda is to real to have fun.

1. Yes, people have pranked on TUF just to have fun. Tate did not. She didn't do it just to harmlessly kid around, she did it purposely to piss Ronda off because she knew it would start shit.
2. Pranking deliberately to piss someone off is immature. If you set out to piss someone off, you are being immature.
3. So fine, Ronda had "fun" giving Tate the middle finger repeatedly, and middle fingers are harmless. So she wasn't being immature at all, because she had "fun", and Tate can handle it like an adult. Case closed.

No, it doesn't fail at all because Tate's first two "pranks" were making fun of Edmond's appearance. So the issue was Edmond and ugly jokes, and Ronda being pissed about that. In addition, you're taking it upon yourself to decide what someone is allowed to be upset by. It was clear after the first prank that Edmond was going to be upset by it, which is why Ronda did the exact opposite of instigating something - she got rid of the Count figure and didn't even tell him about it. So Tate's team did it again, now fully aware that it wouldn't be laughed off.

Look, I don't come on here and defend everything Ronda does or says. I've said numerous times that she's a nutjob and seems emotionally unstable. I've said I thought it was ridiculous that she flips Tate off constantly and that I especially thought the outburst after the Coaches' Challenge was foul. But the fact that Tate's "white knights" can't admit that a group of adults plastering the walls of a gym with pictures making fun of someone's appearance is immature is ridiculous. Of course it is.

But I'm sure you'll respond that it was harmless, that I'm defending a psychopath, etc. Same shit, different day.

Last edited:
Back