• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When to file a complain/press charges

Buy her a new washer & dryer you cheap fuck

Found an actual use for Facebook. Found the woman who was in there with her, and she said she'd be a witness if we wanted to file a complaint.

Apparently it was worse than my wife let on. Fucker made her cry.

Would protect her with your life but wont by her a washer a dryer ... maniac indeed.

Found an actual use for Facebook. Found the woman who was in there with her, and she said she'd be a witness if we wanted to file a complaint.

Apparently it was worse than my wife let on. Fucker made her cry.

Made her cry ?

Well shit dude sounds like you have no case at all and should...

Buy a new washer dryer

Or

Find a new place to wash your clothes

Simple as that , the rest of this story is just wounded pride , how dare some irate loon talk to YOUR wife that way

Maybe you should just ignore it and move on, or play tough guy and get in more trouble than it's worth

Do the rest of the world a favor and report this ass hole to the police so when some woman shoots him in self-defense his bull shit will be on record so it backs up the woman s story.

go into the place with an old load of rags but instead of putting washing powder in the machine put instant coffee in there.

Then when the load is finished completely flip your shit at the guy and hit him up for money for ruining all of your stuff.

Make sure you have you washing powder with you though

Perfect

Not sure what good a complaint would do at this point. You would have to look at the state laws to see how your state defines harassment. Unless this guy did something crazy (threaten her in front of the cops, obstruction of justice, etc), the most likely scenario the cops would have given would have been to let your wife collect her things and recommend she uses other laundromats (although you've both already come to that conclusion).

Since he's the owner, complaining to the business would do nothing. I would probably file something with the BBB or whatever equivalent and leave it at that.

troll the manager. your wife should return & overload the machine. hire a friend to record the whole thing, beat him up, call the cops, show the video. then press charges.

this would be the most satisfying outcome. IMO

Made her cry ?

Well shit dude sounds like you have no case at all and should...

Buy a new washer dryer

Or

Find a new place to wash your clothes

Simple as that , the rest of this story is just wounded pride , how dare some irate loon talk to YOUR wife that way

Maybe you should just ignore it and move on, or play tough guy and get in more trouble than it's worth

This was obviously big enough that the people there were making posts about it and hoping the guy would get some comeuppance. Where I come from the owner of an establishment designed to make money doesn't treat their customers that way. Business 101 and all.

I'm guessing you don't have a wife/gf, whatever, because anyone who does, does not let some goon berate and belittle her for no reason. It's not about going down there and hurting the guy. Who knows, he could hurt me. The point is, do you let some guy, who's done this more than once, keep on keeping on, or do you take the steps to put it to an end, in the right manner?

The buying her a washer/dryer bit is funny and I laughed. But if anyone wants to know why I haven't "simply" got her a new one, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I've got simple solutions to this scenario.
but I'm on dubbs as it is.
so I can't say.

Find the guy's family. Chop them up. Put them in some old clothes. Go to the laundromat when the guy is there. Start overloading the dryer with them. When the guy yells at you stop what you're doing and start giving him the clothes. End with the head.

Why can't you just tell us here.

Didn't wanna be inundated with these.

236979644_2e657b9ee3.jpg

Everyone's got a sob story, right? :D

Although I guess this whole thread could be a sob story, ayup.

Back