When to file a complain/press charges

Where has living in a world of half measures got you so far? Exactly.

tumblr_m4z6t9q4831qahug3o1_500.gif

Find the guy's family. Chop them up. Put them in some old clothes. Go to the laundromat when the guy is there. Start overloading the dryer with them. When the guy yells at you stop what you're doing and start giving him the clothes. End with the head.

You have the beginnings of a decent screenplay. Can I steal this idea?

This was obviously big enough that the people there were making posts about it and hoping the guy would get some comeuppance. Where I come from the owner of an establishment designed to make money doesn't treat their customers that way. Business 101 and all.

I'm guessing you don't have a wife/gf, whatever, because anyone who does, does not let some goon berate and belittle her for no reason. It's not about going down there and hurting the guy. Who knows, he could hurt me. The point is, do you let some guy, who's done this more than once, keep on keeping on, or do you take the steps to put it to an end, in the right manner?

The buying her a washer/dryer bit is funny and I laughed. But if anyone wants to know why I haven't "simply" got her a new one, feel free to shoot me a PM.

1 you guessed wrong

2 no , don't do anything other than move on

You're asking for advice , there's mine

This is a minor incident where feelings were hurt,nothing more

And as can be expected you fail to see the other side , someone is overfilling machines likely causing expensive repairs and this business owner is sick of it.

And as can be expected , you fail to describe fault on your side . A couple towels and a shirt is all she had to wash ? BS

But none of this matters because the whole incident is trivial

Some dude yelled at your wife and NO ONE does that to your wife...

So go ahead ,file your police report . They will do nothing and you will end up either

Buying a new washer dryer

Or

Finding somewhere else to wash your clothes

Edit : you can just drop the act right now with the " not letting someone berate wife /gf " nonsense

You did let it happen , the worst you done to retaliate so far is post on sherdog. If you were some hothead prepared to crack this guys head open it would have been done already and this thread wouldn't exist

The worst you are willing to do , if you do anything at all , is a police report

Last edited:
Found an actual use for Facebook. Found the woman who was in there with her, and she said she'd be a witness if we wanted to file a complaint.

Apparently it was worse than my wife let on. Fucker made her cry.

that would be really hard to not pummel this piece of shit for not only talking to her like that but making her cry. I'm not saying rain down fists on his face but something needs to be done. Legally or not...

She was overloading the machine with a months worth of granny panties & spanx wasn't she

1 you guessed wrong

2 no , don't do anything other than move on

You're asking for advice , there's mine

This is a minor incident where feelings were hurt,nothing more

And as can be expected you fail to see the other side , someone is overfilling machines likely causing expensive repairs and this business owner is sick of it.

And as can be expected , you fail to describe fault on your side . A couple towels and a shirt is all she had to wash ? BS

But none of this matters because the whole incident is trivial

Some dude yelled at your wife and NO ONE does that to your wife...

So go ahead ,file your police report . They will do nothing and you will end up either

Buying a new washer dryer

Or

Finding somewhere else to wash your clothes

I understand what you're saying, but...

1. How is my wife to blame for anything? She and witnesses confirm she was doing no harm to the machine. She was using another machine that was fuller, but he picked out the one that had the least in it. So, she didn't fill the first machine to over capacity, and did an extra small load, which turned out to get her in trouble. That's completely on her...:rolleyes:

2. Even if he was concerned about the breaking of a machine, shaking your fists at a WOMAN, acting like he's going to punch everything in the place, cussing, scaring other customers is a tad bit over the top, don't you think?

She was overloading the machine with a months worth of granny panties & spanx wasn't she

I don't know what spanx are, but the other is a possibility. Most of the load she was doing was her mother's laundry.

I understand what you're saying, but...

1. How is my wife to blame for anything? She and witnesses confirm she was doing no harm to the machine. She was using another machine that was fuller, but he picked out the one that had the least in it. So, she didn't fill the first machine to over capacity, and did an extra small load, which turned out to get her in trouble. That's completely on her...:rolleyes:

2. Even if he was concerned about the breaking of a machine, shaking your fists at a WOMAN, acting like he's going to punch everything in the place, cussing, scaring other customers is a tad bit over the top, don't you think?

Splendid

Then your mind is made up , file your police report

Why waste anymore time here with the matter

I don't know what spanx are, but the other is a possibility. Most of the load she was doing was her mother's laundry.

Enough to the test the limits of even the finest of German engineering. Theses new school energy savers haven't a chance against stubborn, sturdy old school gussets.

Buy your mother-in-law a washboard for her birthday. You can also then use it for a musical instrument when your buddies come round for a jam, too.

Win/win

Last edited:
Splendid

Then your mind is made up , file your police report

Why waste anymore time here with the matter

I'm assuming she has to do it, since she was involved and I wasn't there. That was my point, to get others advice on what to do in order to perhaps convince her what steps to take. Mayberry tends to be a place that people don't get all trolly and try to help someone.

Thanks for the input. You certainly don't have to waste any more time in here on account of me.

Enough to the test the limits of even the finest of German engineering. Theses new school energy savers haven't a chance against stubborn, strudy old school gussets.

Her mom is a biggun', so if the owner did happen to see her grannies, his fit might be well deserved.

I bet your wife was overloading the machine.

She’s not afraid of anyone, so she tells the manager to go ahead and hit her. He doesn’t, of course, but he continues to verbally harass her. With these machines once they’re locked you can’t get them open until it’s finished. So she has to wait until things are finished before she can leave. During this time he’s smarting off, continually acting like he’s going to hit something. It’s so bad some other people come up and tell my wife to call the police. There were about five other people that witnessed the entire altercation. But my wife didn’t call the police, she just told the manager to shut the fuck up until her clothes were done, and then she’d never step foot back in there again.

Nice.

Have her sign up to SD and start posting in the OT. She has potential.

Back