SIlva will fight at the end of the year...who should he fight?

Pretty sure those two reasons should be enough, but OK, I'll play:

- Bisping has wanted to fight Anderson for a long time.
- Bisping is about the right level rankings-wise, and should he win he would have earned the title fight he has been hankering for.
- If Diaz and Anderson fought and Anderson won it would do nothing for him in the MW division, whereas Bisping is an established top 10.
- Anderson vs Bisping would help continued development of the brand in the UK market, if Bisping loses that's no problem either, it can easily be worked that he went down to the UFC GOAT.

Need more?

- If Diaz and Anderson fought and Anderson won it would do nothing for him in the MW division, whereas Bisping is an established top 10.

This all depends on Anderson's motivation. I wouldn't be surprised if he just wants a big name, fun fight to go out on and has no desire to work his way back to the belt.

This all depends on Anderson's motivation. I wouldn't be surprised if he just wants a big name, fun fight to go out on and has no desire to work his way back to the belt.

I agree, thought of that after I posted. I still think he'd rather have meaningful fights though, even if he is no longer pursuing the title.

He's useless fighting anyone at 185. He's irrelevant there. He's not man enough for JoJo/205.

Instant Titleshot v. Johny Hendricks at 170.

And don't tell me he can't cut to 170. Hendricks weight the same as him before he cuts weight!

This is actually a good matchup. 50-50.

Cyrille Diabate @ 205

that would be interesting but...no offense to the Snake...i dont think Diabate is on his level. though they are both older and lanky.

i'd like to see Cung Le vs Anderson.

Nate and Nick Diaz in a 2 on 1 tag team boxing match to teach them some hespect!

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo no source??

Times ticking he's out of his prime....he lost his aura....superfights aren't as super anymore with that in mind who should he face?

Probably not a powerful kicker like Manhoef.

Silva isn't really in the title chase anymore he can test some fighters imo
Luke Rockhold
Nick Diaz (we can dream)
Cung Le
Should be fighting Micheal Bisping..Dan Henderson Rematch.

Shogun, Chael Rematch

that would be a good source lol. I never go to the actual sherdog.com

99Silva is P4P the worst poster on sherdog these days and it isn't even close.

Back